PDA

View Full Version : PL and SL _down_ - and I just bought a 40plat 4x 60 minute elixir.

n00b13st
08-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Both games are down, can't connect to the servers (started with hardcore lag). I just spent 40plat on a 4x 60 minute combo elixir now it's going to be gone when I get back in the game. Plus, I was trying to clear a little inventory while waiting for a friend to join my game (who couldn't due to lag) and I hope to high Samhayne I didn't sell stuff I didn't want to.

I hope I can get the plat back and if needed recover items I didn't want to sell. I am loving PL and now SL but...I feel like the kid sibling killed the older sibling. (Flattened the servers?)

I guess I can read the forums? Maybe someone will:

<--- click the thumb and give me some rep?

I'm sure it will all be fine, I hope I still get to play today.
:apple:

Silentarrow
08-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Email: Support(@)spacetimestudios.com explaining your situation. I'm sure they'll help you out!

Reven
08-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Yea bro email them I had a problem like tht on sl n got my 30 plat back

I PvP in ya mouth
08-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Stop trolling... Everyone knows plat for active elixirs is auto refunded on a crash... And if you sold stuff, you would have confirmed it before crash!

SUPAPRODIGY
08-08-2011, 09:37 PM
You dont waste elixirs if you dont play

n00b13st
08-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Stop trolling... Everyone knows plat for active elixirs is auto refunded on a crash... And if you sold stuff, you would have confirmed it before crash!

I don't think you get what trolling is - it's what you're doing, i.e. posting flames for no good reason other than to flame. As for auto-refund, never had it happen before so never experienced it - and I guess I'm not part of that "everyone" that knows it's auto-refunded.

For the selling stuff, the reason I'm concerned is that I was rapidly doing the loop of "click grey item, click sell, click yes" and only noticed after a few seconds that I had "sold" the same thing several times. Having some experience with multi-tier apps I know that in some cases the server can think you're in one place while the client thinks you are somewhere else - resulting in selling stuff you hadn't actually selected on the client side.

For all those who said e-mail support, you are right and thumbs for all of you. I did that next after posting this, I'd been hoping to see if others were experiencing the same thing as well as seek advice so thank you all.

n00b13st
08-08-2011, 09:52 PM

Really? How do you mean that? In PL I have had the experience that if I bought an elixir and then 1) went to town or 2) logged out of the game, the elixir kept timing down. That's something I really like about SL so far, you can buy an elixir before entering a level and it doesn't start timing down until you begin using it (at which point it continues timing down no matter what, as far as I can see.)

You have a different experience? Tell me what happens for you.

I'm on android, several different device types in the house (vibrant, mytouch, 2x g-slates.)

Elyseon
08-08-2011, 09:52 PM
I hope server is fixed soon...

n00b13st
08-08-2011, 09:54 PM
I hear that! My playing time is rare and precious.

razerfingers
08-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Dude same happened to me kindaish except mine had started lol

SUPAPRODIGY
08-08-2011, 09:59 PM

Really? How do you mean that? In PL I have had the experience that if I bought an elixir and then 1) went to town or 2) logged out of the game, the elixir kept timing down. That's something I really like about SL so far, you can buy an elixir before entering a level and it doesn't start timing down until you begin using it (at which point it continues timing down no matter what, as far as I can see.)

You have a different experience? Tell me what happens for you.

I'm on android, several different device types in the house (vibrant, mytouch, 2x g-slates.)

Idk but it doesn't waste my elixirs unless i enter a dungeon

n00b13st
08-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Dude same happened to me kindaish except mine had started lol

That's exactly what I meant, I had bought the elixir, gone to the sewers (bandit boy) and then was selling junk waiting for a friend when ping went skyhigh and games crashed. But I've mailed them, I'm sure they'll take care of it when they get through their other 750k mails.

n00b13st
08-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Idk but it doesn't waste my elixirs unless i enter a dungeon

NICE! Must be because you're not just a prodigy, you're a SupaProdigy! :encouragement: