PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about minecraft

Conradin
08-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Well really 2 Q's.

Is there anyway to get minecraft free?
- I've googled this, but don't trust some of the guides, I want to hear from a person I trust if it's safe and legal.

If so- what's a good server?

Thanks, I'll play this (hopefully) until B*

Pman3255
08-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Yes google mine craft sp 100% free. And on the mine craft forums there are all king of guild recruiters in the guild section so go look for yourself. Hope I helped

Conradin
08-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Could you help me step by step through the free process? I could compensate you in some way.

Pman3255
08-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Alright I'll try. Add my msn its on my profile. Currently I'm restoring my pc because of a bug so I can't team viewer. And dude the cheats are pretty cool if you want them to. But they only work for single player but you get free stuff and can fly and 100s of ore things. So first jus add my msn and I'll talk to u bout it the whole way through.

Pman3255
08-09-2011, 01:13 AM
:update
i just fixed my pc and i currently have tv so if youd like to contact me by pming me on forums id be happy to respond and all and guide you through it.

Arterra
08-11-2011, 05:26 PM
I like to pay the developers delivering me updates :)

Ps if you decide to go into modding (adding functions and player made content) I can only suggesst you get single player commands. Can do anything you want.

/stillafk

Conradin
08-11-2011, 07:11 PM
I like to pay the developers delivering me updates :)

Ps if you decide to go into modding (adding functions and player made content) I can only suggesst you get single player commands. Can do anything you want.

/stillafk

I would love to pay them- however I dont have a crest card and they don't sell nifty cards at the store.

Rawrimafish
12-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Well really 2 Q's.

Is there anyway to get minecraft free?
- I've googled this, but don't trust some of the guides, I want to hear from a person I trust if it's safe and legal.

If so- what's a good server?

Thanks, I'll play this (hopefully) until B*

You can get it for free. I have it but i bought it.( buying is like helping the game like you buy platinum is PL and SL) but all you have to do is go to download and download and register for a account.

Rawrimafish
12-01-2011, 05:42 PM
You can go buy it from stores now. They released full game at Minecon. But step by step ok!
1.Go to http://minecraft.net/
2.Register
3.Go to download
4.Go and play the exe. and enter you password and name.
Find me around on servers(if your lucky) my IGN is
Ready for this??
Ready?
It's
Rawrimafish
What did you know?!?!