PDA

View Full Version : Making hard light shield stashable?

Unxtoxic
08-09-2011, 03:47 AM
I would like to stash my hard light shield and use it on my twink but I bought it for my other character :( I spent 50plat on it and I can't even stash it? Its doesn't sound fair to me but that just might be only me. I would like to hear your opinion :) should we be able to stash it or not?

Gluttony
08-09-2011, 04:06 AM
Well I assume we are talking about the original Hardlight shield (I believe the crimson one can be stashed) and the idea behind that is the toon that actually books the passage on the USS Blackstar is the only toon that has access to the shield. Seems fair to me; afterall, you didn't actually buy the shield for 50 plat, but rather reserved the name and the shield was a bonus (at least that was how it was supposed to work out).

Air
08-09-2011, 04:07 AM
If i knew it can not be stash i wouldnt buy it for 50P. Make it stashable like toxic said

Redbridge
08-09-2011, 04:14 AM
Sorry to disagree. but it was pretty clear at the time that SL name reserving was 50plat and the shield was a bonus that clearly identifies which toons bought an advance ticket to SL. I say leave it as it is, as many iOS users still haven't been able to create their reserved character names at the moment.

I'm sure STS would appreciate everyones constructive comments on whether they think it should be stash able or not.

Kraze
08-09-2011, 05:36 AM
Revisit after sl beta ends.

Gluttony
08-09-2011, 09:06 AM
There was a thread started by Samhayne (the community guy) that specifically stated what the intentions of the Hardlight shield were at the time. It's locked so I cannot directly quote but I can try:

The character who's name you reserve will be granted a HardLight Vanity Shield. The shield has no statistics and is not able to be placed in your stash.

You can check the thread out HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?26985-HardLight-Vanity-Shield-for-Blackstar-Name-Reservations).