PDA

View Full Version : Arcane deary aura-stat change question

epicrrr
06-02-2016, 02:43 AM
The arcane deary +12 stat every 20 sec with the aura/effect is tied to what, passive or happiness bonus?

tasakli
06-02-2016, 02:58 AM
It's written at the happiness bonus, so should be with happiness bonus.

Ravager
06-02-2016, 02:03 PM
As a side question, is the portal generation after a boss kill part of passive or happiness? This one is harder to test. I am leaning more towards the pet and its passive.

Carapace
06-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Arcane Deary's portal ability does not transfer with his egg, that ability is tied to Deary being the base pet. Same holds true for Samael's passive healing aura.

Ravager
06-02-2016, 03:15 PM
Arcane Deary's portal ability does not transfer with his egg, that ability is tied to Deary being the base pet. Same holds true for Samael's passive healing aura.

Hmm. I used Sam as my base pet. Put munch mouth happiness. Sam's aura is gone. I removed mm happiness and aura comes back.

resurrected
06-02-2016, 03:17 PM
Hmm. I used Sam as my base pet. Put munch mouth happiness. Sam's aura is gone. I removed mm happiness and aura comes back.
Seems like its happy bonus! XD thanks for info Rav!

Otahaanak
06-02-2016, 07:13 PM

Was pretty sure it was Happy bonus too. Interesting.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

epicrrr
06-02-2016, 11:33 PM

O well i guess its technically harder for now for overlapping abilities :( hope they all get fixed