PDA

View Full Version : Forest Haven - Money Making Series

blox
08-09-2011, 08:35 AM
hey guys im starting a whole new series of money making guide in each different campaigns, some of them will be locked and will only be unlocked by being a fan of money making series ( being a fan means nice comment? like button?)here we go!!! wheeeeeee!!!!!

Forest Haven - 1

if u wanna farm the most expensive loot in forest haven i would recommend the doom weps, the place where i farm doom weps is at skelton crypts ( also u have a chance of farming a recipe :) you usually get lots of junk there, so i usually liquidate them to get little bit more money. each hour i make by farming and liquidating is about average of 50k? if i farm a rare, skellar crunch and meathead only drops recipes and junk, trolls are the ones who drop the dooms wep,using the luck elixir and the big luck hat u would have a better chance of getting the rare drops,

Whirlzap
08-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Good guide, would be better if cleaner.
Also, check your sources before posting a guide next time:

Boss monsters in the Forest Haven 'mini-dungeons' (namely Chaper VI - Boss Gauntlet and The Skeleton Cult Crypts) will now drop rare recipies, crafting materials and (very) rare items.

This means that all bosses in Cult drop Doom Weapons, recipes, and craft materials.

Register
08-09-2011, 11:47 AM
I thought SCC bosses dont drop doom weps.....oh...

armordevil
08-09-2011, 12:23 PM
I thought SCC bosses dont drop doom weps.....oh...he meant forest haven boss gauntlet

blox
08-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Dark Forest - Money Making Series to be posted 8/10/11