PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: GvG & zone capturing

tasakli
06-02-2016, 04:45 AM
I've seen some mmorpg games where you can fight Guild vs Guild to capture zones.
Maybe Arcane Legends can get some GvG action aswell?

-The GvG's
The Guild vs Guild fights could be an extra long 3 vs 3 TDM or CTF.
Only players from the guild can join. Also only members who are level 56 can join, so you wont end up fighting with level difference.
The GvG's should be scheduled X hours after the attack is planned. So both guilds would have their time to prepare their members for the fight.
The GvG's are planned from a NPC in the guild halls. So a guild requires a guildhall to plan an attack.
Planning the attacks should have a cost and a cooldown after a planned attack. E.g. A guild can only plan one attack in X hours
Players either get teleported to the GvG map or can join from a specific window that pops up.
If players of the defenders do not show up, the attacker wins automatically.
If players of the attackers do not show up, the defender wins automatically.
If both sides do not show up, the zone gets for sale and any guild can buy the zone.

-Capture zones
There can be zones added to the map with a button of "Guild zones" or whatever. So the normal map will change to the guildzones map.
In the Guildzones Map, you can see what zones are taken by which guild, what zones are ready to plan an attack on and to see who is attacking who.
Instead of the existing zones, there could also be new zones like tombs. E.g. new tombs like kraken mines/kraag toms/watchers tombs.
When Guild X wins the GvG, Guild X owns that zone. No one besides all members from Guild X is able to farm in that zone.

To explain with pictures:

*white bars: Towns, can't capture towns.
*red circles: Already being attacked.
*green circles: Can be attacked.
*the cost of attacking a zone will be paid from the Guild Bank (see zones upkeep)
*the map Brackenridge had to be green circled (pic 2), because there's at least one zone which can be attacked, my mistake.

-Zones upkeep
Just like the housing system, there should be an upkeep for guildzones aswell.
From the specific NPC in the guildhall, you can choose to upkeep your guildzones with, for example, 5 platinum per day OR 50 story tokens per day OR any other specific tokens. If the upkeep of the guildzone does not get paid, the zones becomes for sale.
Guild members can donate those upkeep costs to the guild from the NPC that is located in the guildhall. So there will be a guild bank with those tokens/platinum, which are donated by the members, to pay the daily/weekly upkeep.
Also planning attacks will cost gold or whatever and will be paid from this Guild bank. The higher the level of the zone, the higher the price should be to attack. So underhul zones should be more expensive to plan an attack on then zones in Shuyal.

-Rewards
Of course there should be rewards for taking those zones.
For example:
-Players who farm in those zones have a 10% damage bonus buff and 5% re-roll passive.
-The guildzones have an increased drop rate for specific items.
-The guildzones contain new chests. Like the elite bronze/silver/gold runners chests, but with specific loot.

-Fake attacks on zones
Fake attack = A main guild creates a guild with their alts and attacks the main guilds zones to prevent other good guilds attacking their zones.
Ideas to prevent this:
-To attack, the guild has to be existing at least 2 days.
-To join a GvG, the participant must have been a member of the guild for at least 2 days.
-The attack costs makes it more expensive to plan fake attacks.
-The costs of making a guild is already high.

Pros:
-Brings back endgame PvP
-Makes guilds have more use
-Stimulates farming because of the buffs/rewards in guildzones
-Stimulates to level up to 56 to join the fights

Let me know what you think :)

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 03:38 AM
lets assume 2 guilds X and Y,
X is a pure dummy alts
and Y has the players

Y controls all the maps obv. and gets all the loot and extra bonus
-guilds already have a dummy PvP chars to increase stats with!-

what u didnt know guild members cheat for PvP stats using dummy alts?

tasakli
06-03-2016, 03:51 AM
lets assume 2 guilds X and Y,
X is a pure dummy alts
and Y has the players

Y controls all the maps obv. and gets all the loot and extra bonus
-guilds already have a dummy PvP chars to increase stats with!-

what u didnt know guild members cheat for PvP stats using dummy alts?

Are those dummy alts all level 56? Like I said only level 56's can join the fights. You could not control all the maps because I know there are plenty good PvP guilds in the game. Only those good PvP guilds could control the map and thats the point, a reward for pvping which many people said it 'died'. It's to bring back endgame PvP.

But, if a guild would be able to do 'fake' attacks with their alt guild, you can get a cooldown on the next attack of a guild. E.g. a guild would only be able to attack once in 24 hours. It would also cost alot for the guild to do these fake attacks because of the costs to attack, also the upkeep of all zones would be a high cost. So yeah, you should get rewarded for that.

resurrected
06-03-2016, 03:54 AM
Watch this : go yo YouTube and write metin 2 wojna gildi/ guild war. And you'll find awesome system of clashes. I'd like to have it here in AL

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 05:24 AM
Are those dummy alts all level 56? Like I said only level 56's can join the fights. You could not control all the maps because I know there are plenty good PvP guilds in the game. Only those good PvP guilds could control the map and thats the point, a reward for pvping which many people said it 'died'. It's to bring back endgame PvP.

But, if a guild would be able to do 'fake' attacks with their alt guild, you can get a cooldown on the next attack of a guild. E.g. a guild would only be able to attack once in 24 hours. It would also cost alot for the guild to do these fake attacks because of the costs to attack, also the upkeep of all zones would be a high cost. So yeah, you should get rewarded for that.
Top guilds xp farm a buck lot. Also lvl 46 or 51 can be stronger than 56.... i dont wanna be 56 cause there is no gear then.. yes alt guilds can have several lvl.56 alts its possible .. do not underestimate tye wierd players out there (stat and gold obsessed)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

tasakli
06-03-2016, 05:33 AM
Top guilds xp farm a buck lot. Also lvl 46 or 51 can be stronger than 56.... i dont wanna be 56 cause there is no gear then.. yes alt guilds can have several lvl.56 alts its possible .. do not underestimate tye wierd players out there (stat and gold obsessed)

Well, all gears that are available is equal for everyone. And there surely is some lvl56 gear which is way better than lvl46/51 gear. Like the new cryostar weapons etc.
Like I said, with the cooldown on attacks and high costs you can prevent attacks from those alt guilds.

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 05:37 AM
Alt guilds dont attack they just stand by doing nth... onoy the main guild attacks and conquers anything

Its like in a election
Party 1 owns party 2
Party 2 doesnt even do anything
Party 1 wins by default

Guild main conquers maps
Guild with alts do nth
Guild main get the rewards u said. Luck chance buffs etc
Guild alt gets nth.. cause its not intended to.
(U do know what an alt is right and its uses?)
Alts are created for the sole purpose of helping and supporting the main and nth else

tasakli
06-03-2016, 05:47 AM
Alt guilds dont attack they just stand by doing nth... onoy the main guild attacks and conquers anything

Its like in a election
Party 1 owns party 2
Party 2 doesnt even do anything
Party 1 wins by default

Guild main conquers maps
Guild with alts do nth
Guild main get the rewards u said. Luck chance buffs etc
Guild alt gets nth.. cause its not intended to.
(U do know what an alt is right and its uses?)
Alts are created for the sole purpose of helping and supporting the main and nth else

So u say that alt guilds do not attack. If they stand by doing nothing what is the problem then?
Theres not one main guild in the game who can just get all zones. Im sure there are loads of main guilds. And pvpers will make their own guilds with friends to try conquer the zones. (I've experienced this alot on another game)
Only problem I can see with alt guilds is that they can do fake attacks on the zones of the main guild to prevent other guilds attacks.

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 06:03 AM
Perhaps u misunderstood what i meant. Lemme re-explain my first comment in a different longer way

1. Lets assume guild Happiness. Has lets say 20 lvl 56 players
And the guild battles are a 1guild vs another guild . I.e 1vs1
2. Guild happiness Guild master on another account of his creates a 2nd guild (both guilds now belong to Happiness Guild Master but on different accounts) . He names the second guild Sadness
3. Now the Guild Master requests everyone who has dual accounts with lvl 56 characters to shift to Guild Sadness
That is. The character that u use the most is in guild Happiness and your lesser used character (also lvl 56) is in guild Sadness
-mainly players have more than one alternate characters ( we call these as alts for short) commonly these alts are used for these purposes. I personally have alts for crafting and storage and getting more story tokens. But others use them for different uses (like zeus to store gold as he has 1000m and the max for 1 char is 99m)-
4. With secondary accounta of players in guild Sadness
The guild master starts a guild war (u specified) .. Happiness guild VS Sadness guild
5. All secondary characters of players in Sadness guild dont attack or defend or basically dont do anything whereas the players in Happiness guild attack and conquer all zones
6. With all zones obv. Conquered by Happiness guild, all players in happiness guild recive the buff
7. Sadness guild owned by Happiness guild Master gets nth obv. But was just used to help Happiness guild ( this useage of something to benefit something else is what we call DUMMYS)
8. Therfore Happiness guild enjoys all buff and rewards all for an easy victory.
9. Most players in top guilds who strive for stats respect honor leaderboard (we call lb ) dont really care abt money as long as it makes them look good. ( players have tons of gold 50m-99m per player) so they wouldnt mind if it meant free buffs.
10. This is why this would be a bad idea
11. Only lb guilds are obv. Not alt guilds and contain real players
But if only lb guilds are allowed to participate nobody would join lesser guild and thus would be bad

Any questions do reply.
Thumbs up , thanks, or following always makes me happy .

tasakli
06-03-2016, 06:12 AM
Perhaps u misunderstood what i meant. Lemme re-explain my first comment in a different longer way

1. Lets assume guild Happiness. Has lets say 20 lvl 56 players
And the guild battles are a 1guild vs another guild . I.e 1vs1
2. Guild happiness Guild master on another account of his creates a 2nd guild (both guilds now belong to Happiness Guild Master but on different accounts) . He names the second guild Sadness
3. Now the Guild Master requests everyone who has dual accounts with lvl 56 characters to shift to Guild Sadness
That is. The character that u use the most is in guild Happiness and your lesser used character (also lvl 56) is in guild Sadness
-mainly players have more than one alternate characters ( we call these as alts for short) commonly these alts are used for these purposes. I personally have alts for crafting and storage and getting more story tokens. But others use them for different uses (like zeus to store gold as he has 1000m and the max for 1 char is 99m)-
4. With secondary accounta of players in guild Sadness
The guild master starts a guild war (u specified) .. Happiness guild VS Sadness guild
5. All secondary characters of players in Sadness guild dont attack or defend or basically dont do anything whereas the players in Happiness guild attack and conquer all zones
6. With all zones obv. Conquered by Happiness guild, all players in happiness guild recive the buff
7. Sadness guild owned by Happiness guild Master gets nth obv. But was just used to help Happiness guild ( this useage of something to benefit something else is what we call DUMMYS)
8. Therfore Happiness guild enjoys all buff and rewards all for an easy victory.
9. Most players in top guilds who strive for stats respect honor leaderboard (we call lb ) dont really care abt money as long as it makes them look good. ( players have tons of gold 50m-99m per player) so they wouldnt mind if it meant free buffs.
10. This is why this would be a bad idea
11. Only lb guilds are obv. Not alt guilds and contain real players
But if only lb guilds are allowed to participate nobody would join lesser guild and thus would be bad

Any questions do reply.
Thumbs up , thanks, or following always makes me happy .

It still makes zero sense what u say. (No offense) Who says Happiness owns all guildzones? As if there is no other guild in the game who will be going for the zones? It's not just to make gold of it. Do u PvP to make gold? Some guilds will go to show their power and pvp skills, some would go for the loots. And for the third time, putting a cooldown for a guild on attacks would prevent their alt guild to fake attack the main guilds zones. (Fake attack = attacking with the alt guild to the main guilds zone to prevent other good guild to attack and take over the zone)

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 06:13 AM
This is a 1vs1 guild event right?
Not a open to all guild event to conquer zones?

tasakli
06-03-2016, 06:15 AM
This is a 1vs1 guild event right?
Not a open to all guild event to conquer zones?

There are zones, ANY guild with enough level 56 players can attack a zone and try conquer it. The fight is a (one) guild vs (one) guild.

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 06:16 AM
What if both guilds were owned by the same person ?

tasakli
06-03-2016, 06:18 AM
What if both guilds were owned by the same person ?

That would be a 'fake' attack. A guild would probably do that to prevent another guild to attack that zone.

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 06:20 AM
Yes and thus that person makes it so that one guild doesnt attack while the other wins

tasakli
06-03-2016, 06:21 AM
Yes and thus that person makes it so that one guild doesnt attack while the other wins

Yes...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 06:23 AM
If the winning guild gets rewwards for a 'not fair' battle do u think its fair?

tasakli
06-03-2016, 06:25 AM
If the winning guild gets rewwards for a 'not fair' battle do u think its fair?

Who said you get a reward for winning the fight? When you win the fight, you conquer the zone and get the buffs/whatever when you farm in that zone. But then after that attack another guild can attack that zone because the alt guild would be on cooldown.

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 06:27 AM
What if 1 person owns 3 guilds or more required to continously swith between them. Thus favo'ing a perticular guild to constantly win and enjoy constant buffs for the maps?

tasakli
06-03-2016, 06:31 AM
What if 1 person owns 3 guilds or more required to continously swith between them. Thus favo'ing a perticular guild to constantly win and enjoy constant buffs for the maps?

-making a guild and planning an attack would cost gold so that would be expensive for them. (+upkeep costs)
-you would need like 10 guilds if u want to try keep 5 zones like that
-players who just joined a guild could get a cooldown to attack aswell (e.g. guildmember must have been 24 hours in that guild to join an attack)
You could think about some more ways to prevent that.

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 06:35 AM
1. Players are rich .. mega rich gold doesnt apply to them
2. Ten guilds can be made np for plauers
3. Guildmaster can own all 10guilds by having multiple accounts . No need to leave a guild for that. Multiple account controlled by 1 player is enough.
Remember gold isnt a issue for top players

In arlor there are tons of crazy players wanting to become the BEST .
This is what i tried to tell u in the previous posts
I knew u needed a step by step talk.

tasakli
06-03-2016, 06:45 AM
1. Players are rich .. mega rich gold doesnt apply to them
2. Ten guilds can be made np for plauers
3. Guildmaster can own all 10guilds by having multiple accounts . No need to leave a guild for that. Multiple account controlled by 1 player is enough.
Remember gold isnt a issue for top players

In arlor there are tons of crazy players wanting to become the BEST .
This is what i tried to tell u in the previous posts
I knew u needed a step by step talk.

1. You cant just conquer all the zones with gold, you would need some good pvpers.

2. That was just an example. There are ~4 zones in each 'place'. One guild costs 250k so I dont think someone would spend that much on making alt guilds. +costs to attack every single day +upkeep. I think they would rather fight for it. Like u said, those players dont need to farm for gold, why spend millions per day to farm then?

3. I dont think someone has that many accounts to plan a fake attack on every single zone, because at least the defenders would have to show up. Zone would be lost or for sale if both sides don't show up.

Please continue ;)

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 06:54 AM
If ppl would have to pay for attacking a zone.. nobody would even attack it in the first place.
Even if it was a fair match not alot of ppl with battle for a zone
Unless its glintstone and underhul
Ur idea might be good but here are the downsides

Instead of a guild vs guild y not make it all guilds can partcipate. And no cost for attacking
Thus no reason for fake guilds.
All players can attck for free. Even pvp'ers who prefer to stay guildless

Increase the rewards . Add temp buffs
Its a good idea but has lots of loopholes its kinda good. But try to make it foolproof

tasakli
06-03-2016, 07:00 AM
If ppl would have to pay for attacking a zone.. nobody would even attack it in the first place.
Even if it was a fair match not alot of ppl with battle for a zone
Unless its glintstone and underhul
Ur idea might be good but here are the downsides

Instead of a guild vs guild y not make it all guilds can partcipate. And no cost for attacking
Thus no reason for fake guilds.
All players can attck for free. Even pvp'ers who prefer to stay guildless

Increase the rewards . Add temp buffs
Its a good idea but has lots of loopholes its kinda good. But try to make it foolproof

Why would people not want it? U just said that there are people who wants to be the BEST. So you would go for the zones right?
Low level zones would be captured by other guilds with less pvp skills because the good people wouldnt care about them, they would go for the maps like glintstone and underhul, like u said.
How can someone win if everyone can just enter? And making attacks free would stimulate fake attacks.

Thanks, I will update the post soon! :)

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 07:02 AM
How wpuod it stimulate fake attacks
Open to all plauers . Which ever player wins the players respective guild wins

U said we have to pay to attack. But the buffs u gave dont seem worth while. Top players already use elix for better stats. 5% bonus isnt really much if we mist pay per attack

tasakli
06-03-2016, 07:08 AM
How wpuod it stimulate fake attacks
Open to all plauers . Which ever player wins the players respective guild wins

U said we have to pay to attack. But the buffs u gave dont seem worth while. Top players already use elix for better stats. 5% bonus isnt really much if we mist pay per attack

It would stimulate fake attacks because it would require less to plan fake attacks. Only cost would be the upkeep and making guild then.
Open to all players seems like an ok idea. But my point was to make guilds have more use.
The buffs are just an example. Of course it could be better, but have to keep it fair.

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 07:12 AM
As much as i believe planning an attack from a guild is hard .. cooperation from some guilds are tough
Open to all players from all guilds at the same time

Perhaps this idea may be better
Assume a player conquers a area, then his guild he represents irrespective if the guild helpped or not recieves the buff ( make the buff bigger to like 30% and crit for 7% ) maybe.... and let all plaurs from all guilds clash it out together simultanously instead of one vs one

tasakli
06-03-2016, 07:14 AM
As much as i believe planning an attack from a guild is hard .. cooperation from some guilds are tough
Open to all players from all guilds at the same time

Perhaps this idea may be better
Assume a player conquers a area, then his guild he represents irrespective if the guild helpped or not recieves the buff ( make the buff bigger to like 30% and crit for 7% ) maybe.... and let all plaurs from all guilds clash it out together simultanously instead of one vs one

That would be a mass fight. Btw with one vs one I mean 3 players of a guild vs 3 players of another guild.

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 07:18 AM
Not much co-operation will do
Yes a mass fight is what i suggest

tasakli
06-08-2016, 02:19 AM
Other thoughts?

tasakli
09-29-2016, 10:32 AM
bringing back

kydrian
09-29-2016, 01:40 PM
Seems nice but it won't bring back end game PvP. Endgame PvP will be the same only difference is this gvg will probably be the only active PvP section. As for Trulle forest / Blood beach/ CTF crypts will be dead. And keeping it upkeeped eh, no. For a small buff? No.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

tasakli
09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Seems nice but it won't bring back end game PvP. Endgame PvP will be the same only difference is this gvg will probably be the only active PvP section. As for Trulle forest / Blood beach/ CTF crypts will be dead. And keeping it upkeeped eh, no. For a small buff? No.

Wouldn't you join the gvg's? I think a lot of people would. So it actualy would motivate to cap and pvp endgame.
And if not, maybe there could be an option added for a level range required to join the fight.
Upkeep is not only for buff, but for fame also, a lb of guilds who own the most territories for example.
Have to be realistic and not think of huge buff.

kydrian
09-29-2016, 04:00 PM
Wouldn't you join the gvg's? I think a lot of people would. So it actualy would motivate to cap and pvp endgame.
And if not, maybe there could be an option added for a level range required to join the fight.
Upkeep is not only for buff, but for fame also, a lb of guilds who own the most territories for example.
Have to be realistic and not think of huge buff.
Yea the battle for the locations is nice and all but buffs no. We already have plenty of elixirs/craftable ones/ house locations. And you don't seem to understand stand what I said about PvP. He said it'll bring PvP back alive in endgame. It really won't it'll just make the gvg most active PvP section. As of right now endgame is dead the only map everyone plays is TDM blood beach. CTF is dead, trulle is dead. Only reason I see Blood beach is alive because its the third released map for PvP. So do you understand. Since its a newly released one its alive, what happens if gvg comes? PvP maps will be completely dead and the only competition will be in guilds vs guilds.

Ufern
09-30-2016, 11:24 AM
Nice idea but..all the zones would be controlled by top guilds like purge or smth like that.
They'll receive tons of loot and these chests,wont they?))
It'll be just another way for gettin all the best for these guilds.

Отправлено с моего HUAWEI NXT-L29 через Tapatalk

tasakli
10-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Nice idea but..all the zones would be controlled by top guilds like purge or smth like that.
They'll receive tons of loot and these chests,wont they?))
It'll be just another way for gettin all the best for these guilds.

Tbh I don't think just one guild would be able to own all territories because of the upkeep. Maybe good guilds would own high level zones, but that's the point of it. A nice reward for PvPers and their guilds.

tasakli
10-01-2016, 12:38 PM
Yea the battle for the locations is nice and all but buffs no. We already have plenty of elixirs/craftable ones/ house locations. And you don't seem to understand stand what I said about PvP. He said it'll bring PvP back alive in endgame. It really won't it'll just make the gvg most active PvP section. As of right now endgame is dead the only map everyone plays is TDM blood beach. CTF is dead, trulle is dead. Only reason I see Blood beach is alive because its the third released map for PvP. So do you understand. Since its a newly released one its alive, what happens if gvg comes? PvP maps will be completely dead and the only competition will be in guilds vs guilds.

Don't think it would be the only active PvP section. You won't be busy fighting in a gvg all day. It could even make it all more active. People would go out to TDM, CTF to try/train PvPing together with their teams.

Ufern
10-01-2016, 12:43 PM
Tbh I don't think just one guild would be able to own all territories because of the upkeep. Maybe good guilds would own high level zones, but that's the point of it. A nice reward for PvPers and their guilds.
Anyway u should wait for the answer of developers))