PDA

View Full Version : Which pets to get?

Lastmind
06-02-2016, 05:05 AM
Today the Pet Animacy system will launch Since no new pets were announced, it is fair to assume that the system will kick off with the pets which are currently available to us.
We don't have to hold our predictions back anymore, because of unknown upcoming pets.
I would like to give my opinion on which pets will be popular or effective and hope to hear your guys' suggestions and predictions.

Appearance/Passive/Basic Attk Dmg:
- Nekro (aoe, dot, pve stun)
- Stampy (crit reduction)

Happiness Bonus:
- Shady and Surge (offense, high crit)
- Munch Mouth (Armor+Offense)
-"Maridos" (A lot of Hp, Low Dmg)

Arcane Abilities:
- Nekro
- Shady and Surge
- Korruption (mostly pvp)
- Stampy (interacts w. SnS and Korruption)
- ?

I honestly don't know much about most legendary pets so I am interested to hear, if u guys think they have potential.

Ty, have a good day.

tasakli
06-02-2016, 05:11 AM
Happiness bonus: Deary AA: Deary Passive: Deary FTW

Gouiwaa9000
06-02-2016, 05:20 AM
If you want legendary pet combo , I suggest : Happiness bonus from ns ( op,op , highest dmg in game ) , passive from blinky ( 20% armor reduce + 10% crit reduce and poison ) , and aa from breeze or korruption maybe gyrm if you love crit. Should be able to that for less than 1.6m

Azrizal Rahimy
06-02-2016, 05:21 AM
Please understand that the passive ability is not override.Only the AA and Happiness bonus can be override.

Azrizal Rahimy
06-02-2016, 05:25 AM
You can check my thread The Power Egg Slot .

Lastmind
06-02-2016, 05:32 AM
Please understand that the passive ability is not override.Only the AA and Happiness bonus can be override.
Appearance, passive and basic attacks are always bound to the opened egg.
Closed eggs which get attached to an open egg in your stable can only replace the Happiness Bonus or Arcane Ability.

But I think most people understood this already.

Azrizal Rahimy
06-02-2016, 05:37 AM
I know that.But,I think most people were thinking that passive healing and mana from Samael can be override.Actually,no.

tasakli
06-02-2016, 05:37 AM
Nightshade HB and stanlee AA would be good for pvp as you get highest damage bonus + 20% damage and crit from stanlee AA.

Lastmind
06-02-2016, 05:40 AM
Nightshade HB and stanlee AA would be good for pvp as you get highest damage bonus + 20% damage and crit from stanlee AA.
The %age bonus damage from Arcane Abilities do not stack with Happiness Bonus'.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

tasakli
06-02-2016, 05:43 AM
The %age bonus damage from Arcane Abilities do not stack with Happiness Bonus'.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Really? Then Gyrm maybe, for the crit.

codered
06-02-2016, 06:01 AM
For legendary pet i love the passive from yowie, something like freeze the mob with icy aoe,
Happines from NS ofc xD
And AA from breeze or fritter to control the mob

Befs
06-02-2016, 06:05 AM
I think I'll have breeze with an arcane / legendary event pet happiness for mobs.

I'll also have toor or something with kelvin AA for bosses.

Then I'll probably keep nekro as is.

Lastmind
06-02-2016, 06:13 AM
I think I'll have breeze with an arcane / legendary event pet happiness for mobs.

I'll also have toor or something with kelvin AA for bosses.

Then I'll probably keep nekro as is.
I will probably keep on using my Nekro and keep the Arcane Ability(synergy is just perfect with Arcane Shield).
I am thinking about replacing the Happiness Bonus with either Munch Mouth or Maridow though to get more survivability.

Sandeeep
06-02-2016, 06:31 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?325962-Best-Pet-Combo

Beoperson
06-02-2016, 09:09 AM
I say sammy (samael) passive and AA bcs i remember his aa being good for mobs and bosses and obviously like mm stats or something like that but for budget friendly ppl swift isnt bad in stats he has lil bit of every thing and better stats than sammy

acewasabi
06-02-2016, 05:13 PM
for legendaries, i'll be putting kelvin's aa on my fantasma for bosses (keep happiness bonus). and ribbit's aa on my gyrm haha. i haven't decided for my arcane pets.

Magemagix
06-03-2016, 12:03 AM
I m going to put ns happiness bonus on my swift, swift will get op nw :D

Gud for dagger rogues