PDA

View Full Version : War Skill, Beckon - Problem

Angriff
06-14-2010, 03:49 PM
The way it is now, it pulls the mob toward you for a set distance, but it doesn't take into account how far away you are from the mob. So if a mob is right on you and you hit Beckon it will shoot it behind you. Or if they are short distance away, it pulls it to nearly the same place but behind you. When used with stomp it creates insane yo-yo esque insanity.

I feel it should pull them only to where you are, and i think that was the idea with the skill.

Hope this helps, keep up the solid work!

MrBlue
06-18-2010, 11:18 AM
I sometimes use this bug/feature to pull mobs into a position that I want. It's easier to kill them by pulling them into a wall or corner where they can't run and get stun locked then death.

Kingofthebear
06-18-2010, 11:48 AM
This "issue" has actually saved my butt if I'm worried that a boss is in danger of traveling too far away from the spawn point. Rather than risk it running back and getting a full-heal I'll whip it behind me to keep it in range. Especially with Bastet (AO mage), who ice skates away from tanks. I'd other wise never be able to run around and push it back.

Royce
06-18-2010, 12:01 PM
This "issue" has actually saved my butt if I'm worried that a boss is in danger of traveling too far away from the spawn point. Rather than risk it running back and getting a full-heal I'll whip it behind me to keep it in range. Especially with Bastet (AO mage), who ice skates away from tanks. I'd other wise never be able to run around and push it back.

Yup, this is why I like it the way it is.

King Richie
06-18-2010, 12:16 PM
yeah this is used to an advantage by most tanks !!

Banned
06-18-2010, 12:26 PM
I use this to my advantage all the time. It never seemed like a bug to me.