PDA

View Full Version : Thank You To Our Supporters With Free Platinum in Star Legends

Samhayne
08-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Spacetime Studios is celebrating the coming launch of Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles by giving back to our paying customers.

We know that Pocket Legends and Star Legends wouldn't be the exciting, vibrant worlds that they are without the many people from all over the world who play in them. We are especially grateful to those players who have supported us by purchasing Platinum.

As a "thank you" to accounts that have previously purchased Platinum we are gifting you 30 free Platinum in Star Legends (a $4.95 USD value)!* The Platinum has been granted directly to your account, all you need to is log in to Star Legends and it should be there waiting for you.

Thanks again to everyone who plays and makes our games great!

*To be eligible for the 30 free Platinum Grant, an account must have purchased Platinum via in-app purchase or the Webstore since 12:01 AM, March 1, 2011 and be in good standing.

octavos
08-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Spacetime Studios is celebrating the coming launch of Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles by giving back to our paying customers.

We know that Pocket Legends and Star Legends wouldn't be the exciting, vibrant worlds that they are without the many people from all over the world who play in them. We are especially grateful to those players who have supported us by purchasing Platinum.

As a "thank you" to accounts that have previously purchased Platinum we are gifting you 30 free Platinum in Star Legends (a $4.95 USD value)!* The Platinum has been granted directly to your account, all you need to is log in to Star Legends and it should be there waiting for you.

Thanks again to everyone who plays and makes our games great!

*To be eligible for the 30 free Platinum Grant, an account must have purchased Platinum via in-app purchase or the Webstore since 12:01 AM, March 1, 2011 and be in good standing.

Yes I see that, thanks, sam. You guys are the best
....but icons for xperia play are broken...black boxes there.

CappinClutch
08-09-2011, 12:06 PM
Thanks you guys so much! I thought it was an error lol

Joe11729
08-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Is this platinum only usable on star legends or do u get 30plat on pl too?

CriostalCamhaoir
08-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Thank you for the gift! That was really gracious of you guys! What I am hearing a lot of my guildies saying though is that they had plat before the update and now have none! They were one's who got the free plat! I am not complaining about my free plat but I had 8 plat that I got for free and now only have 30 total, the ones you gave me! Is there a chance that something may have happened in the process of giving that it accidentally wiped the plat?

shinchin
08-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Thnz STS :D

SUPAPRODIGY
08-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Thanks Spacetime Studios

CriostalCamhaoir
Thank you for the gift! That was really gracious of you guys! What I am hearing a lot of my guildies saying though is that they had plat before the update and now have none! They were one's who got the free plat! I am not complaining about my free plat but I had 8 plat that I got for free and now only have 30 total, the ones you gave me! Is there a chance that something may have happened in the process of giving that it accidentally wiped the plat?

Never mind this! I think I understand! You moved all the free plat to Pocket Legends? since now they are separate?

kamikazees
What I am hearing a lot of my guildies saying though is that they had plat before the update and now have none!
I am having this problem too. I had 50 plat before the update, now I have 30 plat . Not sure that's what was intended, but I appreciate the thought!

ToyLatrine
08-09-2011, 12:19 PM
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth or anything. But I had 19 Plat and now I have 30. I am eternally grateful for 11 free plat. But just wanted to let you know that there is perhaps a bug in how you are dishing out the free plat. Feel free to investigate my account.

armordevil
08-09-2011, 12:21 PM
nooooooo!11 star legends isnt even out for apple yet and im missing all the freebies! :(

Kraze
08-09-2011, 12:31 PM
nooooooo!11 star legends isnt even out for apple yet and im missing all the freebies! :(
Some clarification would be nice is the 30 plat for beta players only or will eligible iOS users see the reward? Also do we need four of these threads lots of bouncing around needed to keep up

Samhayne
08-09-2011, 12:32 PM

Hi Octavos,

Can you elaborate? Where are you seeing these black boxes? Please be as specific as possible and we'll get it fixed. Thanks!

Samhayne
08-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Is this platinum only usable on star legends or do u get 30plat on pl too?

Only Star Legends

skavenger216
08-09-2011, 12:33 PM
I think that any plat you had on SL before the gift was applied was automatically transferred to PL. They have to seperate the plat for PL and SL, because of Apple.

ToyLatrine
08-09-2011, 12:35 PM
makes sense now. Thanks for clearing it up guys! To infinity and beyyy.....ahhh screw it, lets go kill some vulvas

Conradin
08-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Common Apple- Aprove the dang thing!!!!! Maybe this was holding it up?

Samhayne
08-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Some clarification would be nice is the 30 plat for beta players only or will eligible iOS users see the reward? Also do we need four of these threads lots of bouncing around needed to keep up

If you meet the criteria of having purchased Platinum via in-app purchase or the Webstore since 12:01 AM, March 1, 2011 and be in good standing, then 30 Platinum will be granted to you for use in Star Legends. It doesn't matter if you are an iOS user or Android, the Platinum will be there.

Kraze
08-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Common Apple- Aprove the dang thing!!!!! Maybe this was holding it up?
I'm willing to bet 30 plat it was

LBC-_-MaRcO
08-09-2011, 12:38 PM
I got my plat on PL but when I log onto SL it shows that I have 0

Kraze
08-09-2011, 12:38 PM

If you meet the criteria of having purchased Platinum via in-app purchase or the Webstore since 12:01 AM, March 1, 2011 and be in good standing, then 30 Platinum will be granted to you for use in Star Legends. It doesn't matter if you are an iOS user or Android, the Platinum will be there.
Tyvm for clarification and free plat

Cascade
08-09-2011, 12:39 PM
So sam, can you give us any news on the release of Star Legends now?

Cascade
08-09-2011, 12:41 PM
I got my plat on PL but when I log onto SL it shows that I have 0

You would have had to buy it by 12:01 AM March 1st. Did you buy it after that or before it?

Martin Tander
08-09-2011, 12:44 PM

Hi Octavos,

Can you elaborate? Where are you seeing these black boxes? Please be as specific as possible and we'll get it fixed. Thanks!

Black boxes in the centre of bs concourse...

IBNobody
08-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Thank you for the free platinum.

Samhayne
08-09-2011, 12:58 PM
So sam, can you give us any news on the release of Star Legends now?

Nothing yet to say other than we continue to work with Apple for App Store approval. We want it out just as much, if not more, than you do and are working hard at it! Thanks for your patience!

octavos
08-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Nothing yet to say other than we continue to work with Apple for App Store approval. We want it out just as much, if not more, than you do and are working hard at it! Thanks for your patience!

Ok, xperaia play closed...ok
opened... icons start select x,O,Triangle ect... are boxes...black boxes lol but you can see all others ok

Kraze
08-09-2011, 01:03 PM

I know the switch from global to game specific plat wasn't a decision you guys made ob a whim and most likely didn't have much of a choice in the matter. If indeed this was what was holding up approval tyvm for going to bat for your fans and the 30 plat goes a long way to easing the impact of plat bought for sl will now be stuck in pl

Hankomachos
08-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Thanks!

DIRTYBURGERS
08-09-2011, 01:15 PM
hmmmm is there ever going to be a possibility to have accounts split exhisting plat? my PL account has 1100 and now my SL account only has 30. i play both equally but dont want to have to shell out another hundred just yet.

Acyer
08-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Wow I'm speechless . Thank you for giving us a great game STS you guys are by far the best devs I've ever seen .

Whatyouwill
08-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the plat, but given I bought my plat to use in PL I'm a little annoyed.

But thankyou anyway

Edit: not PL, SL. Doh

Fncrazy
08-09-2011, 02:03 PM
I bought 2000 plat to use in both games. Now I'm hearing they will be seperate. This is total bs. I hate fn apple. We should be able to use r minet how we see fit. Spacetime android users should not be punished because of apple. U guys need to figure out how to work this out. I'm sitting here with 1700 plat for one game. Not cool.

dollarbill
08-09-2011, 02:04 PM
That sucks I bought some plat on 2-24-11... I missed it by 6 days... Any grace period devs? Or do I have to buy more plat?

Mkcecil
08-09-2011, 02:08 PM
So Sam are you telling us that if I bought plat in PL I cant use it in star legends? Alot of the reason I wanted plat was for star legends, if I can't use it in star legends I'm going to be a sad panda :(

Chant
08-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Since we can no longer share plats between PL and SL, is it possible to allow players to log to PL and SL at the same time?

Samhayne
08-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Since we can no longer share plats between PL and SL, is it possible to allow players to log to PL and SL at the same time?

If you have two devices with two accounts, sure. If you want to do both games on the same device - are you nuts? One game already gets complaints of chewing through batteries and heating up phones and you want to double it? :D

user7618
08-09-2011, 03:13 PM
My plat count is off now, too. Had 16 plat last night, now I got 35.

Samhayne
08-09-2011, 03:18 PM
My plat count is off now, too. Had 16 plat last night, now I got 35.

Probably just how your purchases with the transfer worked out.

Pman3255
08-09-2011, 03:21 PM
wow really nice samhayne! great update.

DIRTYBURGERS
08-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Sam, will there every be a way to move platinum over between PL and SL because that would be very helpful. btw Apple sux for this change!

Fncrazy
08-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Thank you. Please fix plat problem.

elianel
08-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Yay thanks

DefynGravity
08-09-2011, 04:00 PM
I had 3 plat before the 30 free plat and I lost my 3... I should have 3 left =\ please fix

Cascade
08-09-2011, 04:04 PM
I had 3 plat before the 30 free plat and I lost my 3... I should have 3 left =\ please fix

The 3 plat got transferred over to PL

user7618
08-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Probably just how your purchases with the transfer worked out.

Fair enough, thanks for the quick response. :D

-----
Android: It will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me.

JemNI
08-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Crud, count me among the folks who prepurchased plat in PL expecting to use it for Star Legends. I wanted to get the 50 plat starter pack and 30 plat won't quite cut it. I speak SQL. Hire me and give me DB access and I'm sure I could fix this up for people. ;D

Rolocoaster
08-09-2011, 04:09 PM
i had 65 plat purchased in star legends and now i have 87. Was everybody who qualified supposed to get 30 plat ? because i only got 22 plat

Chant
08-09-2011, 04:22 PM
If you have two devices with two accounts, sure. If you want to do both games on the same device - are you nuts? One game already gets complaints of chewing through batteries and heating up phones and you want to double it? :D

ha, ha, ha... I've been called worst than being nuts. But, what I meant was... different devices (PL on ipad and SL on Droid) using the same email address. At this moment, no. But, would it be possible in the future?

Samhayne
08-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Not if you're logging in with the same account - it isn't set up to do that.

Samhayne
Crud, count me among the folks who prepurchased plat in PL expecting to use it for Star Legends. I wanted to get the 50 plat starter pack and 30 plat won't quite cut it. I speak SQL. Hire me and give me DB access and I'm sure I could fix this up for people. ;D

Premium Character Packs are 30 Plat, fyi.

DefynGravity
Why would my 3 plat be in pl wen I got the free plat on sl?? That makes no sense AND I'm using my registered account

Rolocoaster
08-09-2011, 04:50 PM
i had 65 plat purchased in star legends and now i have 87. Was everybody who qualified supposed to get 30 plat ? because i only got 22 plat
Ok so i just logged into pl and it shows i have 248 plat and on my sl it shows i have 87 plat . I originally bought 75 plat through the spacetime studios website for Sl .i was 10 plat and had 65 plat left for Sl , now i have 87 plat which is 22 plat higher but we were supposed to get 30 plat insteadof 22 plat . And also the 248 plat in Pl is wrong because i didnt have any plat left from Pl . Sam can you let me know if this is a glitch?

bronislav84
08-09-2011, 05:22 PM
I think what happened is any TapJoy earned plat got moved to PL, and any plat you charged got copied to both games then purchases got counted from each amount. This leaves people who had large amounts of plat (Like me) being shared not stuck with plat on only PL. I had charged 2k shared, now I have 16xx in PL and 18xx in SL. Glad I'm not bone dry in SL like I was worried would happen.

Kalielle
08-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Not if you're logging in with the same account - it isn't set up to do that.

Oh, so if I want to run PL on one iPad at the same time as SL on the other iPad, I should create an account with a separate e-mail address. Except that my ign is registered on my PL account. So I guess what I'll do is log into SL into my account that has my ign registered, delete the ign on that account and quickly create a character with that ign on the account with the new e-mail. But... will the system have a problem with this because I registered my name to be reserved in SL? I hope it doesn't mean that the one ign for which I paid to get registered will be forever stuck to that account. :( I guess this is probably one of those things for which I'd best e-mail support if and when it comes to that?

Are there any plans in the future to change it so that we can log into SL and PL at the same time from different devices?

bronislav84
08-09-2011, 05:34 PM
You will lose your reserve. When reservations were up, they said to not delete or the reserve will be gone.

Kraze
08-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Ok maybe off topic but I have had multiple beta testers tell me that they were given plat they spent in sl back in pl. So the items they spent (some more than 75 plat) are going to end up being free?

Awesomeness
08-09-2011, 05:45 PM
The names reserved during the name reservation process are now reserved in Star Legends for the account that it was reserved for. Only that account will now be able to create characters in Star Legends with the reserved name. Deleting or renaming the character you reserved the name with in Pocket Legends will no longer affect your name reservation in Star Legends.

Kalielle, if this is a problem, please contact support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll help you straighten it out.

Kraze
08-09-2011, 05:53 PM
The names reserved during the name reservation process are now reserved in Star Legends for the account that it was reserved for. Only that account will now be able to create characters in Star Legends with the reserved name. Deleting or renaming the character you reserved the name with in Pocket Legends will no longer affect your name reservation in Star Legends.

Kalielle, if this is a problem, please contact support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll help you straighten it out.
Ty for your response to that but what about returning the plat to beta players?

Diodge
08-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Is this the prep work to tell us a reset is comeing?

I hope this isnt a setup to what I think will be going down. I now support a old game I dont enjoy any more. I played pl because it was the best at the time.

I supported a game with UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG . I will stop now. sending a mail

%^^%^%( ()&*(& ()*&^(*&^)(*&^ (^%^ % _)( +*( )&* _&^

Kraze
08-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Is this the prep work to tell us a reset is comeing?

I hope this isnt a setup to what I think will be going down. I now support a old game I dont enjoy any more. I played pl because it was the best at the time.

I supported a game with UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG . I will stop now. sending a mail

%^^%^%( ()&*(& ()*&^(*&^)(*&^ (^%^ % _)( +*( )&* _&^

If they give back the plat a reset is only thing that makes sense

bronislav84
08-09-2011, 06:31 PM

Kalielle, if this is a problem, please contact support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll help you straighten it out.I stand corrected. Ok then yea, what Sam said. Won't lose the reserve as it's account bound.

Kalielle
08-09-2011, 06:50 PM

Great, thank you for the response! :)

RedRyder
08-09-2011, 08:10 PM
So does that mean SL got denied over the whole plat Bussiness? Well, good thing I used my pl plat on SL already lol

Kraze
08-09-2011, 08:14 PM
So does that mean SL got denied over the whole plat Bussiness? Well, good thing I used my pl plat on SL already lol
Check pl beta players keep saying it's being returned

Otukura
08-09-2011, 08:52 PM

It has, I got all but four of what I spent back. Not sure how they came up with the number, but most was. Really hoping they don't wipe everything..

Kraze
08-09-2011, 09:28 PM

It has, I got all but four of what I spent back. Not sure how they came up with the number, but most was. Really hoping they don't wipe everything..
Idk flames are out of control in other threads wait till people figure out some people effectively got hundreds of free plat. Reset seems likely but idk

Justg
08-09-2011, 09:30 PM
We're not going to wipe anything. This was a tough day for everyone, but it is what it is.

We've done the best we can, we still love you and will continue to pour our hearts into our games for you.

Thank you for keeping the flames down, we are actively extinguishing them (and their propagators).

Otukura
08-09-2011, 09:31 PM
We're not going to wipe anything.

Thank you so much.

CodyBearr
08-09-2011, 09:34 PM
I haven't gotten my plat but I wrote support already :)
I'm going to get the kitty ears and gas mask hehe
I just wish I could get some antennas in PL already :-( I'm a lonely 56 without them

Kraze
08-09-2011, 10:16 PM
We're not going to wipe anything. This was a tough day for everyone, but it is what it is.

We've done the best we can, we still love you and will continue to pour our hearts into our games for you.

Thank you for keeping the flames down, we are actively extinguishing them (and their propagators).
Is there going to be announcement about the returned plat?

Slush
08-09-2011, 10:40 PM
Good marketing stragtegy IMO. You've either bought plat or you haven't, and when the latter group of customers experience what you can do with plat, they're likely to buy more.

Cascade
08-09-2011, 10:49 PM

I appreciate you guys i really do...You guys handled this situation well even though it doesnt seem like it, it really was the best option i admire you guys for your maturity and your...AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE! I dont care what everyone else is saying i still think you guys are great :)! Spreeaadd thheeee lovveeee people!

Kraze
08-09-2011, 10:50 PM
Good marketing stragtegy IMO. You've either bought plat or you haven't, and when the latter group of customers experience what you can do with plat, they're likely to buy more.
Slush this isn't a marketing strategy. They have made that pretty clear. Blame the company with the fruit logo

Cascade
08-09-2011, 10:51 PM

As stated in the other thread by JustG...This was not a marketing strategy they would have loved to keep universal platinum

Xymorg
08-09-2011, 10:52 PM
I think this is great & patiently look forward to launch.

Unfortunately for the waiters, there a rule as old as marketting: you don't launch a new product in August.

Kraze
08-09-2011, 11:01 PM

I appreciate you guys i really do...You guys handled this situation well even though it doesnt seem like it, it really was the best option i admire you guys for your maturity and your...AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE! I dont care what everyone else is saying i still think you guys are great :)! Spreeaadd thheeee lovveeee people!
I agree with cas on this somethings are just out of their hands and if it's this crazy here imagine the reaction when they first got the news. Hopefully when morning comes around and the initial shock settles we will get more answers

Moogerfooger
08-09-2011, 11:08 PM
I agree with cas on this somethings are just out of their hands and if it's this crazy here imagine the reaction when they first got the news. Hopefully when morning comes around and the initial shock settles we will get more answers

Some things are absolutely out of their control...but I will say this as flame-free and respectfully as possible: If STS did not 100% know that Universal plat/cross-game plat would be accepted by the FruitCompany, it may not have been a wise move to actively and repeatedly state it here in previous weeks that it would be. I sympathize with those who bought the 800 plat thinking they would be able to use it in SL, and bought it in PL just in prep for SL. Sure, the 30 plat is a nice gesture and a lot of companies wouldn't have done it, but if a player was planning on spending most of their semi-recently bought 800 plat in SL and not PL, 30 plat doesn't cover that loss.

I realize there is no win/win solution, but there are some partial win solutions that have been mentioned, besides just giving everyone 30 plat.

Cascade
08-09-2011, 11:25 PM
I found this quote and thought it was rather suiting to what happened: "When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." -Alexander Graham Bell

Diodge
08-09-2011, 11:45 PM

Thank You. . . . .. . .I had one of those days.(song 18+only)great day to whoop somebody's ***)
In the end after looking everything over. It ends up fine my way. We will spend it in PL any ways. The extra 30free plat pays for the recharge cost of 3 pree paid credit cards. Then add the free SL ..

We love your games and your hearts you put into the games.
PS I love SL more!

nakedspacemonkey
08-09-2011, 11:55 PM
woot woot. Your the best devs anywhere. Thanks and please please dont stop being you!

The Flash
08-10-2011, 12:16 AM
STS is the best dont blame them for apples lameness. STS cares about the customers, they look into the future not a quick buck here and there. There what i would look for in a company that i want to spend money. im going to celebrate by buying 2000 plat in sl.

Slush
08-10-2011, 12:34 AM
Oh sorry, didn't read the other posts.

Kraze
08-10-2011, 12:55 AM
Oh sorry, didn't read the other posts.
No worries man there is four threads started by Sam and a few by others and unless your tracking all of them its easy to miss something

Bgandyful
08-10-2011, 01:22 AM
I understand we got free plat in sl, but were we suppose to get free plat in pl?

MrGump
08-10-2011, 01:36 AM
I'm a tad confused. I get plat being game specific since apple is lame and doesn't allow blahblah. But with this free plat ordeal, I was down to 3 plat in SL. I lost 3 in star legends, re gained 11 that I spent in SL in Pl, and then the transaction shows up as +11 plat in SL. Any way I look at it, -3(SL)+14(PL)≠30. I'm a little confused as to wether its "+30" or a refund of anything you've spent in SL already.

Either way, THANKS for the free plat wherever it comes in. I'm a tad upset that ill have to buy more plat on SL just to get the maps for the full realease, espically since ill have 14 sitting in PL with nothing to do.

Apple, why do u gotta screw everything up.

Jason Delia
08-10-2011, 02:12 AM
What criteria was used to make March 1st the cutoff? I purchase 30 plat mid February, so I missed the free plate, and now all my purchased plat is only available in PL. I plan to play both, but have a feeling SL will soak up much more of my time :)

Sassinya
08-10-2011, 06:17 AM
I too am missing plat, I got the free 30 but had more prior to that, and I also noticed my most recent purchase was on my PL account instead. Is there a fix for this?

KhaosAngel
08-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Thank you!!! my new free premium toon looks great(30plat) Thank you!!!

Technot
08-11-2011, 01:51 AM
I too am missing plat, I got the free 30 but had more prior to that, and I also noticed my most recent purchase was on my PL account instead. Is there a fix for this?

Apple just refunded my bought platinum. I included these printscreens.
official posts: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29691-New-Spacetime-Platinum-Webstore
(if they change it, I have printscreened it: http://i56.tinypic.com/2lktn6c.jpg )
And a link to http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?33200

I atleast intend to buy them at SL when game launched.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-11-2011, 01:55 AM
I disagree with the universal platinum i wish we could still use PL on SL but nooooo they had to change the rules

Raulur
08-11-2011, 02:38 AM
A warning would have been nice. What about those who purchased plat through the SL beta prior to the change? Feels sort of like a kick in the junk, as I had just puchased some plat through SL last weekend, now I am suddenly back down to 30 after having over 100 plat just a couple days before.

Add one more reason why apple can kiss my cheeks.

Irulelol
08-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Do you have to have star legends currently, and if not will the people who only reserved there names get platinum?

WILLIAM cmy
08-11-2011, 10:05 AM
A warning would have been nice. What about those who purchased plat through the SL beta prior to the change? Feels sort of like a kick in the junk, as I had just puchased some plat through SL last weekend, now I am suddenly back down to 30 after having over 100 plat just a couple days before.

Add one more reason why apple can kiss my cheeks.

Did you send email to their CS and how did they reply you?

aloysiuslau
08-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Thanks you very much Dev!

bjordan
08-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the free plat but not having universal plat between games really sucks. I understand it's out of your control. It's frustrating that I bought and Android phone to get away from the crap Apple does and it still some how effects me!

As stated in the other thread by JustG...This was not a marketing strategy they would have loved to keep universal platinum

Do you have a link to that thread? I'm having a hard time finding it. :/

Zstreng11
08-11-2011, 01:58 PM
So if we have an account we should have gotten 30 free plat?

Samhayne
08-11-2011, 01:59 PM
If you had previously purchased Platinum before March 1, 2011.

Zstreng11
08-11-2011, 02:03 PM
ok thanks :) darn wish i would have know about the games then

LBC-_-MaRcO
08-11-2011, 02:03 PM
The Apple Users should get something for the wait like 10 plat or something because android users are already gonna be level 26 by the time SL comes out for IOS.:02.47-tranquillity

Samhayne
08-11-2011, 02:06 PM
The Apple Users should get something for the wait like 10 plat or something because android users are already gonna be level 26 by the time SL comes out for IOS.:02.47-tranquillity

If you had purchased Platinum in Pocket Legends before March 1, 2011, you'll have 30 platinum waiting for you in Star Legends.

LBC-_-MaRcO
08-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Then why did I get the 30 plat for PL or does it give out 30 for both games

pwrdodds
08-14-2011, 12:14 PM
I bought plat in PL and never recieved 30 plat in star legends

Samhayne
08-14-2011, 12:28 PM
I bought plat in PL and never recieved 30 plat in star legends

Hey Pwrdodds,

Drop us an e-mail to support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we can go over the Platinum for you. There is a little bit of a backlog of tickets in support right now, so we appreciate your patience for the time it takes to get back to you.

PsYcHo MaRiNe-X
08-15-2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks guys.. wasn't sure about where that platnium came from.. thought it was an error or something lol... loving the game.
Let us know what's going on with fixiing the sound issue..

cmangalos
08-15-2011, 11:51 PM
hmm that's why i have a 30 platinum in SL, question, can i have this plat to be moved on my PL account?
i simple like PL more that SL

Kraze
08-16-2011, 01:44 AM
hmm that's why i have a 30 platinum in SL, question, can i have this plat to be moved on my PL account?
i simple like PL more that SL
Plat is game specific now

Rawrimafish
08-18-2011, 06:02 AM
Thanks samhayne

Sentinel
08-19-2011, 04:58 PM
This wait isridiculos

Sentinel
08-19-2011, 05:01 PM
How am I to be sure I'll get the plat
I don't have a file on sl yet

Arterra
08-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Can we ask you to manually transfer Plat to the other game? Reason I got the 800 Plat option was to not have to worry about it for months and to get most per dollar. However, now I will really soon have to yet again buy in SL, and my PL account has a ridiculous amount in comparison.
Pretty much want to put half/half :/

Lordchewbacca
08-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Do u get the prize if u use freeplat?

Lordchewbacca
08-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Sam i want to recover a character on Pl can u help me out? Account name:jesusgarcia675@hotmail.com character name:lordchewbaca lvl 35 mage sent an email a few weeks ago but nothing

Fac3bon3s
08-28-2011, 03:41 PM
I have not received the 30 plat gift in SL. And I've been wit PL since the beginning. I have also purchased plat in game. I have my online receipt for my purchase of plat in Pocket Legends. If there is anything I can do to fix this let me know. I would like to take advantage of add ons and such.

Fac3bon3s
08-31-2011, 01:11 PM
As I was hasty in my readings of this give away I missed the start date needed to be eligible. But as a follow up I would just like to say a few things.

Why is there a specific date? Loyal customer does not mean opportunistic customer. I've been with the game right from launch and have purchased platinum. I don't see why I or anyone else in my situation should miss out on this "Loyalty" gift. I can see the irony in what I am claiming and what I am stating. I guess I just feel as though using " Loyal " as the reason for the gift when people who may have joined just days prior to the date outlined can get it, is not the right word for it. Either way you've made some great games and I'm just out looking for a freebie like any other person. You have not lost my business but maybe a little of my satisfaction.

Dudeitzme
09-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Hi, i was just wondering why I didn't recieve the 30 platinum yet. I have my receipt in Pocket legends if it is needed. Thanks in advance!

alecsu
09-03-2011, 03:29 AM
If I have not purchased any platinum since March 1, 2011, and I now purchase 30 platinum on Pocket Legends, will I still be eligible for 30 free platinum on Star Legends using the same account?

Gluttony
09-03-2011, 03:40 AM
If I have not purchased any platinum since March 1, 2011, and I now purchase 30 platinum on Pocket Legends, will I still be eligible for 30 free platinum on Star Legends using the same account?

No you won't; the idea was if you purchased plat in PL before March 1, 2011 in preparation for SL (when everyone though plat would be transferable between games) then you would be awarded a gift of 30 plat as compensation for the mix up. Buying plat for PL now would result in it only being available in PL, plat bought in SL can only be used in SL. It doesn't sound like there will be any transfers between games, so choose where you want to spend your money wisely.