PDA

View Full Version : Need a level 56 PvE build

Elshaddoll
06-02-2016, 08:14 AM
I've searched a lot, but I can't seem to find a proper level 56 build. I usually run km3 and tindirin with ease,but sometimes I try - emphasis on try - to run ren'gol and underhul. I don't think I'll ever be up for elites lol. So, what would be a good build for me? Thanks in advance.
(Side note: how do you people live without vengeful blood????)

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

mistery
06-03-2016, 08:37 AM
buy aegis
jugg 5/5
wm 5/5
ss 4/5
horn 5/5
might 5/5
durable 5/5
wm mastery 9/10
ss mastery 7/10
jugg mastery 10/10

Elshaddoll
06-03-2016, 11:42 AM
buy aegis
jugg 5/5
wm 5/5
ss 4/5
horn 5/5
might 5/5
durable 5/5
wm mastery 9/10
ss mastery 7/10
jugg mastery 10/10
Jugg 5/5? Isn't the self heal supposed to be terrible?

dinzly
06-06-2016, 10:02 AM
I've searched a lot, but I can't seem to find a proper level 56 build. I usually run km3 and tindirin with ease,but sometimes I try - emphasis on try - to run ren'gol and underhul. I don't think I'll ever be up for elites lol. So, what would be a good build for me? Thanks in advance.

my lvl 56 build for km3 or in any elite maps

skysmash - upgrade 1,2
chest splitter - upgrade 1,4
windmill - full upgrade
HoR - upgrade 1,2,4
Jugg - full upgrade
Vb - full upgrade

Passive 5/5

- Durable
- Might
- Agility
- Knowledge

Mastery 10/10

-Juggernaut

-> for km3 or any easy maps only use sky,cs,wm and HoR
-> for elite use cs,vb,jugg and Hor

AL Real Tank Ulleros son of Ollerus, descendent of the great Nordr legend, Uller

TastyGoblin
06-29-2016, 08:57 AM
Not bad (Y)

jonathan4210
06-29-2016, 03:12 PM
Whats the best gear affix for running elites? Potency? Warfare? Security?

B.Bence
06-30-2016, 08:41 AM
Potency. Always potency for all maps.

jonathan4210
07-04-2016, 03:33 PM
With axe throw mastery 10/10 and cs, can you permantely taunt a boss? Axe bleed ticks for 5 sec, each tick with 100% chance to taunt, so 5 second taunt. For remaining cooldown of axe (2 secs), use cs when boss turns away? Then repeat?

flluby2
07-21-2016, 01:40 PM
Jugg 5/5? Isn't the self heal supposed to be terrible?

yea, self heal is terrible, unreliable and non-existent. skip it. i use 4/5.

Nobear
08-11-2016, 09:51 PM
First, I'll say I'm a fan of focusing on four skills total and optimizing with passives/masteries, as opposed to switching skills depending on content. I'm looking to mostly tank (including elites), with maybe a bit of PvP in the future.

What do you guys think of taking only SS for a direct damage skill, and the three others heal/buff skills? It seems with Glint Aegis, most of my damage comes from that anyway.

So for skills I'm thinking maybe SS/Horn/Jugg/Rallying Cry, or would VB be better than one of the last two? Thanks guys.

capeo
08-13-2016, 12:57 PM
Right now I have cs, horn,jug and rally cry. It is okay. Rally cry helps the team so I use it. Only having one direct offensive skill is not exciting and vb would help me more but not the team. I'm thinking of trying vb, rally, jug and horn a total support build. See if a charged normal attack is enough or if I need an attack skill. My favorite build so far is vb, jug, horn and chest splitter. Most people balance two defensive skills with two offensive ones. I don't pick more then 4 either seems like a waste of points if you pick 5 when you can only use 4.

Nobear
08-13-2016, 07:30 PM
I've tried Chest Splitter, but it seems it required precise targeting like a Sorc's staff. Whatever damage it might have done also didn't seem noticeable. Maybe I wasn't using it right, or maybe it's because I had crap gear when I tried it.

Ninthplague
08-18-2016, 12:48 PM
My current build for normal maps:

For Elite maps I plan to swap SS or RC for Jugg. What do you think guys?

resurrected
08-18-2016, 01:52 PM
My current build for normal maps:

For Elite maps I plan to swap SS or RC for Jugg. What do you think guys?
You should keep atleast windmill with jugg

Nobear
08-20-2016, 02:23 AM
Why windmill for Elites? I know windmill is cool, but I don't consider it necessary for elites with good groups where the group's DPS dwarfs anything you can dish out. I'm finding the damage of SS and Glint Aegis proc to be enough damage for hard elites like Underhul.

SS/RC/Horn/Jugg seemed like overkill at first, especially when combined with Nekro's shield, but in elite Underhul it seems like you can never have too many protections lol.

Aimanxasuna
08-21-2016, 12:00 AM
I think my build is pretty good for a pve tank using Mythic Aegis.

Skills: 25 points
Chest Splitter - 4 (taunt!)
Skyward Smash - 1, 2, 3
Windmill - 1, 2, 3 (more taunt!!)
Juggernaut - 1, 2, 3, 4 (also taunt!!!)
Vengeful Blood - 1, 2, 3, 4
Horn of Renew - 1, 2, 3, 4 (crazy taunt!!!!)

Passives: 20 points
Strength 5/5
Armor 5/5
Damage 5/5
Intel 5/5

Masteries: 10 points (very flexible imo)

Juggernaut 10/10 - if you are focusing on hard elites, 5 secs less on cooldown makes a big difference in the long run.

Horn of Renew 10/10 - 224 armor for whole party is quite good. But with 3 secs invulnerability, i'm not sure if the remaining 4.5 secs extra armor is worth 10 points.

Windmill 3/10 - plus 2 additional targets, thus your total will be 5 targets. The idea is Skyward Smash (5 targets) + Windmill (5 targets every sec, thus 15 targets for 3 sec) = 20 targets in 3 secs! The Aegis will proc twice without even using a normal attack with this combo (with approriate mobs concentration).
7 points leftovers can go to Dexterity 5/5 (gives a bit more hp, dmg, crit, and dodge), Chest Splitter 1st upgrade (+1 target), and Windmill last upgrade (snare).

Notes:
In hard elite maps and bosses - CS, WM, Jugg, Horn are a must to keep aggro almost every second! Thats what a tank should aim to do. And support your party with timely Horn.

In easy maps and tombs - Sky, WM, VB, Horn are good enough. Sky to move faster, VB to hit hard and a bit of mana supply.

This is just one of many builds out there. Be creative and find your own! And most importantly, have fun! Cheers :)

Iockedcrate
08-21-2016, 06:31 AM
Why windmill for Elites? I know windmill is cool, but I don't consider it necessary for elites with good groups where the group's DPS dwarfs anything you can dish out. I'm finding the damage of SS and Glint Aegis proc to be enough damage for hard elites like Underhul.

SS/RC/Horn/Jugg seemed like overkill at first, especially when combined with Nekro's shield, but in elite Underhul it seems like you can never have too many protections lol.

if u say u dont need windmill in elites,then u dont know the real power of aegis lmao
u can make the proc explode 10 times in a row,killing alone hordes of elite underhul

resurrected
08-21-2016, 07:09 AM

Skyward smash don't have taunt and enough AoE. Aegis proc is cool yeah but extra taunt skills will help more than skyward smash

Nobear
08-22-2016, 02:51 AM
Ok thanks for the explanation guys. The build I had before was SS/WM/VB/Horn, all maxed skills except SS was just 1/2/3. I had 10/10 Horn mastery and 9/10 WM mastery. For passives I had Might, Durable, and extra points in Dex, but it could have alternately been in Int.

Since I was mostly just doing km3 and easy elites at the time, the build worked for me, but I guess I didn't see the true power of Glint Aegis proc as people say. I suppose I didn't trust that a tank's damage output could ever be good enough to be considered an essential contribution in hard elites running with well-geared sorcs/rogues. But this game is unusual in other ways, e.g. warriors heal, all classes use pets, etc., so I'm definitely also open to accepting that a tank's damage contribution is considered important in endgame.

So if I understand correctly, you guys are saying that damaging/taunting maximum targets is important not just because it's generally important for a tank's role, but also because the extra DPS from proccing Glint Aegis as often as possible is valuable in hard elites even running with well-geared sorcs/rogues?

Looks like I'll be rethinking my build then, maybe closer to how it used to be than how I have it now :P.

Mrnesson
09-27-2016, 08:46 AM
my lvl 56 build for km3 or in any elite maps

skysmash - upgrade 1,2
chest splitter - upgrade 1,4
windmill - full upgrade
HoR - upgrade 1,2,4
Jugg - full upgrade
Vb - full upgrade

Passive 5/5

- Durable
- Might
- Agility
- Knowledge

Mastery 10/10

-Juggernaut

-> for km3 or any easy maps only use sky,cs,wm and HoR
-> for elite use cs,vb,jugg and Hor

AL Real Tank Ulleros son of Ollerus, descendent of the great Nordr legend, Uller

Thanks this works great!

Azerothraven
09-29-2016, 12:58 AM

i had same issue as you but i eventually got some tips from pro wars. Try this and u will survive elite gnomish ruin easy. Use the skills in order and as you play more with it you will get used to the combos.

All points to strength obviously.

1.Heal 4/5 (no taunt/ 3rd upgrade
2.hammer 4/5 ( no mana return)
3.Vengeful blood 5/5
4.Wind 5/5

All passives except for movement and critical
full horn of renew mastery
and allocate rest point to as you wish but i often go with vengeful blood mastery.

good luck. Hope this helps.

contact me ign: Azerothraven for further support or if u wanna play together or have other qestions

capeo
09-30-2016, 12:46 PM
If you don't use jugg in underhul you get stunned constantly. Taunt is good for warriors, I did a build without it and had to chase bad guys around to stop them from killing the dps classes.

OrcTag
09-30-2016, 06:06 PM

Skyward Smash - 1, 2, 3

Strength 5/5
Armor 5/5
Damage 5/5
Intel 5/5

Juggernaut 10/10 - if you are focusing on hard elites, 5 secs less on cooldown makes a big difference in the long run.

Horn of Renew 10/10 - 224 armor for whole party is quite good. But with 3 secs invulnerability, i'm not sure if the remaining 4.5 secs extra armor is worth 10 points.

Windmill 3/10 - plus 2 additional targets, thus your total will be 5 targets. The idea is Skyward Smash (5 targets) + Windmill (5 targets every sec, thus 15 targets for 3 sec) = 20 targets in 3 secs! The Aegis will proc twice without even using a normal attack with this combo (with approriate mobs concentration).
7 points leftovers can go to Dexterity 5/5 (gives a bit more hp, dmg, crit, and dodge), Chest Splitter 1st upgrade (+1 target), and Windmill last upgrade (snare).

Notes:
In hard elite maps and bosses - CS, WM, Jugg, Horn are a must to keep aggro almost every second! Thats what a tank should aim to do. And support your party with timely Horn.

In easy maps and tombs - Sky, WM, VB, Horn are good enough. Sky to move faster, VB to hit hard and a bit of mana supply.

This is just one of many builds out there. Be creative and find your own! And most importantly, have fun! Cheers :)

Its awesome build.. i have tried this build + magma + glint aegis. Thank you for sharing

nehultyagi
10-02-2016, 08:29 AM
Well I m not any pro... But I say if u want to be a balanced warrior u need ss,vb,hor and Wm as skill.. Magma Aa as best support.....hunter sword for its awsome moob stun proc.
For elite glint and underhul use jugg in place of vb that's all belive me u can do even elite undehul solo....except last boss.....warriors damage is not enough to fight him for half an hour....rest all u can do solo......

man of steel
10-05-2016, 12:59 PM

Skyward Smash - 1, 2, 3

Strength 5/5
Armor 5/5
Damage 5/5
Intel 5/5

Notes:

i love this build is work for me, thank u

Saoegibe
10-16-2016, 11:11 PM
Any great level 61 build?

Ydra
11-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Any great level 61 build?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?377715-Lv61-PvE-Build-Warrior