PDA

View Full Version : * Client Update * | 6/2/16 | New Housing and Pet Animancy Systems!

Justg
06-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Another huge client update, this time with some very cool new systems to play with:

Housing

MMO Housing is finally here for Arcane Legends! Get your own cozy corner of Arlor and invite your friends over to chill!

Click here for a full Housing guide. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?326995-Housing-Guide)

Pet Animancy

Something strange has happened to the pets of Arlor! You can now modify the Arcane Ability or the Happiness Bonus of your selected Pet. OP Ribbit? You bet!

Click here for a full Pet Animancy guide. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?323835-Pet-Powers-Egg-Slots-quot-The-Life-Magic-of-Animancy-quot-Guide&p=2473143#post2473143)

Other minor tweaks and bug fixes for today:

• Arcane Deary's Portal now takes 4 seconds to transfer a player, giving them enough time to collect their loot or move away from the portal before entering
• Adventurer's kit can now be bought when player is beyond level 46
• Hibiscus Tea is now a tradeable kit and not a direct purchase
• Added 25 Dragkin Teeth Sack, 50 Hauntlet Coins Sack, and 50 Planar Fragments Sack to their respective vendors
• Stash now shows categories properly, shows amount of items in stash properly
• Fixed an issue with Cryostar Gun Crafting Recipes
• Legendary Cryostar Weapons appearance updated
• Wrathjaw's DoT immunity now applies in PvE as well as PvP
• Re-arranged Ship Guildhall so you can fire cannons without the mast getting in the way
• Elite Cryostar burn down Lightning attack damage has been reduced by 10%
• Orb of Decimation effect should not last longer than is acceptable in edge cases
• Hellspewers in Dead City now finish casting their attack instead of spawning lots of warning zones

Please leave questions and comments below, thanks!

- g

Saud
06-02-2016, 01:41 PM
Nice!
Thanks for adding the sack for teeth
btw you said wrathjaw DoT immunity.. it nilbog not wrathjaw xD
Thanks also for reducing the lighting damage from cryostar boss
in elite was nightmare..

xRyuzanki
06-02-2016, 01:43 PM
1st :D

tasakli
06-02-2016, 01:45 PM
What's hibiscus tea?

Runenuke
06-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Nooo arcane rings are gonna be cheap now -_-

zerofort
06-02-2016, 01:48 PM
Hmm wasn't invited to party ic what ever Il have party none of you welcome:)

BloodVamp
06-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Yay . Room Party

Enviado do meu LG-E445 através de Tapatalk

Cinco
06-02-2016, 01:53 PM
What's hibiscus tea?

Drink it and avoid the Cryoworm's paralyzing poison effects :-)

Carapace
06-02-2016, 02:02 PM
What's hibiscus tea?

Speak with Fonso the Elixir vendor in Glintstone

Thrucho
06-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Thanks STS..

dinzly
06-02-2016, 02:09 PM
still showing blades instead of hammer

firebong
06-02-2016, 02:18 PM
Thx for the hard work guys... Nd gals...

Elleabridges
06-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Just have to say I don't like route game is taking but that isn't 2 cents.

Niixed
06-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Ya'll kicked it up 10+ notches. Housing +1. Animacy +1. The UI revamp and color refresh in this client adds vibrancy to the game. CS is neat and orderly, ty for that!

Carapace
06-02-2016, 02:23 PM
still showing blades instead of hammer

the Common, Rare, and Epic tier items are in fact blades. The Legendary and Vanity are when it becomes a hammer

Sorayai
06-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Just bring back old inv and old auc searching menu...
This new is complicated. ..
And look very bad, for me...
I still love old auc and inv menu...

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Runenuke
06-02-2016, 02:44 PM
I 1000% agree with you. How was it complicated? The new one is -_-

capeo
06-02-2016, 02:48 PM
New client wasn't available on amazon yet. Is there a lag of some kind?

Runenuke
06-02-2016, 02:53 PM
Please STS when it comes to BIG aesthetic changes like the new bulky menu please put it up for a vote. Please revert the auction at least.

khar
06-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Is Sam's heal/mana tied to its happiness bonus or passive ability? As of now Sam doesnt heal or give mana when another egg is slotted in its happiness bonus slot... nor can you see its aura.

resurrected
06-02-2016, 03:01 PM
IMO old inventory was better for me and old cs. It just worked faster idk i just got feeling.

Niixed
06-02-2016, 03:03 PM
On the Android client, at least, the auction is much easier to use. It's just a drop-down menu with three options: equipment, vanity, and other. I really don't get how that is difficult. :/

zerofort
06-02-2016, 03:10 PM
I think ppl are gona have 2 test out for themselves what slot Sam's heal is in and hopefully when some1 finds out for sure they let us know

Saud
06-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Bring back the old invertory and cs
this one is so complicated..

Energizeric
06-02-2016, 03:17 PM
Apparently the Apple App Store is having some issues for some users. I keep getting an error that the App Store is "unavailable at this time", so I can't do the update :(

Niixed
06-02-2016, 03:22 PM
Bring back the old invertory and cs
this one is so complicated..

How is it complicated??? It's just a drop-down menu. Equipment (geat you wear), Vanity (is, you know, vanity), and Other (everything else).

I don't understand why that is difficult. You'd be hard pressed to make it any easier. :(

bossthetank
06-02-2016, 03:35 PM
came back after taking a year off. loved everything for the past 2 weeks and then bam.... this pet combination thing is absurd. as a twink with no arcane pets I can easily get taken out by someone with an arcane pet matched with kelvins stun and decently quick cd. once again a p2w situation

Sorayai
06-02-2016, 03:40 PM
How is it complicated??? It's just a drop-down menu. Equipment (geat you wear), Vanity (is, you know, vanity), and Other (everything else).

I don't understand why that is difficult. You'd be hard pressed to make it any easier. :(
Yes its complicated.
When u fighting boss, and need to turn Lepre on, u need choose first option, then switch, with old system it was way faster....
Also, for me idk for others, old cs and inventory menu was much easier to use then now...now menu take more time for search...

Rosybuds
06-02-2016, 03:46 PM
Apparently the Apple App Store is having some issues for some users. I keep getting an error that the App Store is "unavailable at this time", so I can't do the update :(

Thanks im on IOS thats me just fixed hipefully it lasts :)

Niixed
06-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Yes its complicated.
When u fighting boss, and need to turn Lepre on, u need choose first option, then switch, with old system it was way faster....
Also, for me idk for others, old cs and inventory menu was much easier to use then now...now menu take more time for search...

You only have to switch if you weren't in the gear menu to begin with. In any case are you using gear loadouts? you can switch to lep in 5 quick taps. Avatar > Inventory > Loadouts Button > Luck Loadout > Close

Sorayai
06-02-2016, 03:53 PM
You only have to switch if you weren't in the gear menu to begin with. In any case are you using gear loadouts? you can switch to lep in 5 quick taps. Avatar > Inventory > Loadouts Button > Luck Loadout > Close

Right...u talking smart...
But, I really love the old system, this new one I dont like...
Again, I speak in my case, maybe other players enjoy in new client :)
Housing are great, but menu :/

Rosybuds
06-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Could you look at M&M pet while in Tomb farming Chests someone used theirs the fire killed myself a Rogue and a Mage right at the point of the drop. Thats no use !!! Everything Looks Brilliant LOVE you can Buy Teeth Amazing Job Everything looks Fantastic,Once I figure out those eggs lol Or basically get Blade or Aeriko to explain it too me :)) Great Job Guys Well Done xoxoxxo

Tippertwo
06-02-2016, 04:09 PM
Wait . . . how do you get the estate tokens?

Sorayai
06-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Wait . . . how do you get the estate tokens?
Buy with story tokens..

soon
06-02-2016, 04:48 PM
I put the ability to freeze the ice ball in my Ethyl and it does not work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQw4Kc-h5uM&feature=youtu.be

Tippertwo
06-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Buy with story tokens..
Ooh okay, figured it out a few minutes ago tbh xD

Spell
06-02-2016, 05:11 PM
Ok now i would love to have the swap gear tabs on the HUD...lepre was hard enough to swap into in boss fights and now this new menu change will just make it much much harder.

leoakre
06-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Can the houses be made to only have your friends join and not everybody and their brother joining into your home thru their friends? I mean...geez!!! In 5 minutes I had 20 ppl in my home and didn't know half of them...some lying uninvited in my bed !!!

I hit the 'private' button and booted them all xD

Can't there be a 'ding dong' to alert you that somebody wants to visit and you either grant them entrance to your home or you don't ??

See problems with any small get together being 'crashed' by just randoms joining into your personal space for whomever you choose to share it with instead keeping things quaint and comfy for the homeowner .

Sigh

Justg
06-02-2016, 05:34 PM
Can the houses be made to only have your friends join and not everybody and their brother joining into your home thru their friends? I mean...geez!!! In 5 minutes I had 20 ppl in my home and didn't know half of them...some lying uninvited in my bed !!!

Can't there be a 'ding dong' to alert you that somebody wants to visit and you either grant them entrance to your home or you don't ??

See problems with any small get together being 'crashed' by just randoms joining into your personal space for whomever you choose to share it with instead keeping things quaint and comfy for the homeowner .

Sigh

Kinda like my college days :)

Seriously, good feedback. We just launched the system, would love to hear all the feedback. We'll definitely iterate on it!

Sorayai
06-02-2016, 05:41 PM

Seriously, good feedback. We just launched the system, would love to hear all the feedback. We'll definitely iterate on it!
Garry, is it possible maybe to bring old inventory and old consignment store menu system? Thanks.

Justg
06-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Garry, is it possible maybe to bring old inventory and old consignment store menu system? Thanks.

I understand that some of you prefer the old UI. The problem is the game has grown to the point that we need a more modular organizational system for inventory, cs, etc.

Ydqm
06-02-2016, 06:00 PM
I understand that some of you prefer the old UI. The problem is the game has grown to the point that we need a more modular organizational system for inventory, cs, etc.

It was already time consuming doing this on pc with the clicking and moving mouse, now it takes even longer! It looks great and all but it takes along time to do that kind of stuff on pc.

Og kush
06-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Um 30 teeth for a sac if 25 ?

TW84
06-02-2016, 06:06 PM

Sigh

A "friend only" or "guildmate only" option or something would be nice

Mewtuh
06-02-2016, 06:19 PM
More furniture slots in the starter house would be good. Like 7. IF someone wants more slots then they can buy em with plats. But 5 arent alot. Or a bigger house for gold would be good

Gesendet von meinem Becher mit Schnur

Mewtuh
06-02-2016, 06:21 PM
A "friend only" or "guildmate only" option or something would be nice
Yes that would be great!

Avaree
06-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Regarding housing, lodging, taverns: Our paid for zone should be free of those who are on our ignore. We should have auto block that follows owner of establishments ignore list.

:)

Tippertwo
06-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Hey Gary. Just a thought, yall should add another command. Like /dance, for example, but can only be activated if you had a disco ball. Because emojis control the dance function, but I'm having trouble dancing. Whenever I try under a disco, I do the normal emojis, not the dancing. This helps a lot, thanks!
/house would be helpful too, like /guildhall.

Also, another question. How can we afford to pay our rent. 2 estate tokens?? One token is 30 story tokens . . . 60 story tokens a week?? And how will people in higher level houses afford to pay? There's gotta be more ministrel quests or something. You can only do one a day, and 16 estate tokens would be too much.

And it might also be a good idea to have the same house on all characters, that way if you want the tavern, you don't have to be 3000 plat for each of your 3 characters. One house would be simpler and cheaper.

Tippertwo
06-02-2016, 06:55 PM

Sigh
I also agree xD. First five minutes of getting a house and five friends join me. Also, if I join an offline friend's house, my other friends join :3 So it's a party in an offline friend's (whom my other friends don't even know) house.

Fyrce
06-02-2016, 07:00 PM
Could have privacy options: Open, Friends, Private where Friends is friends on your friend list only. The Friends option would also take care of people on your ignore list, since if you are ignoring them, they are not your friends. Although, if you put someone on your ignore list while they are in your house, that should boot them from your house immediately. LoL.

Purplemint
06-02-2016, 07:04 PM
I don't like the housing system, and I don't see a need for it.

Tippertwo
06-02-2016, 07:07 PM
I don't like the housing system, and I don't see a need for it.
Kinda agreed . . .

I like this idea, but it kinda doesn't fit the mold of what AL used to be. This isn't Minecraft where you can sit and sleep.

Vixenne
06-02-2016, 07:18 PM
It's still an MMORPG.

Buying my house later wooot! :love_heart:

Newcomx
06-02-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm poor, could not afford a house. I'm just living in the street of Arlor :victorious:

Otahaanak
06-02-2016, 08:17 PM
New UI is fine for me, just new, so going to take some time to get used to.

One issue I have is in the old inventory UI I could open numerous crates quickly by tapping the screen. Now I have to watch all three items open before I can open another crate. Any chance of tacking that down and adding it back ?

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

Niixed
06-02-2016, 09:00 PM
One suggestion I'd like to make is that devs add a visible title to the house indicating who it belongs to. It would make things less confusing.

Kingslaughter
06-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Dam new auc....almost hit the higher price....and even i scroll to lower...thats not the bottom price till i hit 2x for lower price zzzz

Foumagus
06-02-2016, 09:20 PM
Need help
What income does our house gives??

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk

Zynzyn
06-02-2016, 09:21 PM
New UI is alright. I did not suffer any discomfort with it. Still need to try the PET slotting. Housing Privacy should have 2 options - One where the house is unavailable to all. Another where the house is unavailable to all except a few ( whom the owner has invited). If no privacy option selected, the house should be free to gate-crash. :D

As for those who are complaining AL is like sims now and they dont like it, well the housing is just an enhancement of one aspect of the game - the social aspect. We can take it or leave it and enjoy other aspects such as pve or pvp. As I see it AL is just more dynamic now and that is a good thing.

Kingslaughter
06-02-2016, 09:23 PM

Try to buy some item..ull find thats not the bottom price if u not hit more than 2x low bottom...i hope ure not buy low gear for high price....

Qnoy
06-02-2016, 09:40 PM
I like the new client lot off new stuff and new UI, and about housing.. pet should auto dismiss when we entering our house

bonjovi3223
06-02-2016, 10:20 PM
I'm poor, could not afford a house. I'm just living in the street of Arlor :victorious:
I even asked guild members for gold. No one helped me :(. I guess its the cold & rainy streets for me too.

leoakre
06-02-2016, 10:36 PM

Remember those days!!! Don't want to repeat xD

cotard
06-02-2016, 10:39 PM
Meow meowwww

cotard
06-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Can i combine timber and guapo :D

leoakre
06-02-2016, 10:43 PM
I like the new client lot off new stuff and new UI, and about housing.. pet should auto dismiss when we entering our house

+ 100 to this!!

No dirty fleas on my rugs, ty :)

leoakre
06-02-2016, 11:02 PM
What's up with players in my ignore list being able to come into my home?

Just wrong :\

Kaziscate
06-02-2016, 11:04 PM
"11/10" - IGN

Needs Darude: Sandstorm for disco, but I like how you guys put in HOUSE music for the disco, very clever of you guys hehe. Did you guys hire DJ Khaled for this or something? haha.

Energizeric
06-02-2016, 11:04 PM
Ok now i would love to have the swap gear tabs on the HUD...lepre was hard enough to swap into in boss fights and now this new menu change will just make it much much harder.

Agreed. Maybe limit it to PvE only so that this cannot be abused in PvP with players switching weapons mid-fight.

Energizeric
06-02-2016, 11:07 PM
How about having a third and fourth option for your house called "Friends Only" and "Friends and Guildmembers Only". That way you can limit who visits your house if you want.

Robhawk
06-03-2016, 01:25 AM
Am i the only one who isn't interested in this "housing thing" ? :victorious:

resurrected
06-03-2016, 01:29 AM
You're not!

Newcomx
06-03-2016, 02:33 AM
I even asked guild members for gold. No one helped me :(. I guess its the cold & rainy streets for me too.

Lols... maybe I should move to Traveler Outpost. There's a good begging spot there. :D

Newcomx
06-03-2016, 02:41 AM

I'm not interested also... I play other games if I want to play "housing thing". But I'm not against this, if this "housing" bring more people online, then STS should not change it :emmersed:

kopyo
06-03-2016, 04:03 AM
The starter house is too small. If 10 player will enter to my house omg cant see anything....need some expand setting like we pay some gold to make the house bigger.. by the way good job on making house sets :)

control
06-03-2016, 04:07 AM
Amazing work sts.
Great Job
Yogini

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 04:21 AM
PUT FURNITURE IN VANITY SECTION there is space there

Qnoy
06-03-2016, 04:31 AM
i think Stash should add in da houzz by default, and yes please add expand feature and furniture slot with gold currency or any others token vendor and not just plat.

bonjovi3223
06-03-2016, 05:02 AM
The new UI looks pretty awesome. I think what is irritating ppl here is the drop-down list rather then the tabbed feature as it was before. Yes, the new one is a bit cumbersome to use but we will get used to it I guess.
About the lepre switch complains, this is what I noticed. Whenever you access inventory or stash it opens on the last tab you had visited. Thus when a person has made jewel transfers in stash then plays an elite map, the poor fellow gets confused in the heat of the moment as to what is located where, when he wants to make his lepre switch. This is because his inventory will open in the jewels tab. I think the solution would be that whenever you access stash, shop or inventory it should open on the equipment tab by default & not the last accessed one. This should help sort it out.

Qnoy
06-03-2016, 05:13 AM
one more things.. when you inspect for any housing material in CS, that should also have image, not just description

Tippertwo
06-03-2016, 05:18 AM
One suggestion I'd like to make is that devs add a visible title to the house indicating who it belongs to. It would make things less confusing.
YES!!! I said the very said thing to my guild yesterday too.

scvmbagg
06-03-2016, 05:46 AM
Buy ice scale armor mage lv7-8 pm me ty

arcanefid
06-03-2016, 07:07 AM

It's annoying because the Chests section is too far away to reach. If a an elite boss is about to die, we would have to open luck elixir (or the hunter one), then go to the drop down menu, switch to equipments, then scroll down to lepre, then finally close and continue.

I know it's optional and that we can open elixirs earlier and all that stuff, but this is what the majority of players does and it's annoying.

Just add the chests button in equipments, that will fix 99% of it.

Qnoy
06-03-2016, 07:24 AM
It's annoying because the Chests section is too far away to reach. If a an elite boss is about to die, we would have to open luck elixir (or the hunter one), then go to the drop down menu, switch to equipments, then scroll down to lepre, then finally close and continue.

I know it's optional and that we can open elixirs earlier and all that stuff, but this is what the majority of players does and it's annoying.

Just add the chests button in equipments, that will fix 99% of it.

or maybe put elixirs as equipment category.

Oakmaiden
06-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Hi,we need a way to view furnishings before buying or selling,cant see if its an item i want to keep or sell.

Oakmaiden
06-03-2016, 08:38 AM

Just add the chests button in equipments, that will fix 99% of it. i would like to accesss elixers from hud plz soooo much faster in the field.

Tentenzz
06-03-2016, 09:57 AM
How about having a third and fourth option for your house called "Friends Only" and "Friends and Guildmembers Only". That way you can limit who visits your house if you want.
5th options will be invited only or party only? I'd like to have a private session with someone in my house. I mean just two or three of us will be in there XD so my suggestion is it will have 5 options :
1. Public
2. Private
3. Friends only
4. Guildmate only
5. Invite only/ party only

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Brouhaa
06-03-2016, 11:58 AM
I like the old inventory system

Darkluciferx
06-03-2016, 12:26 PM
About eggs combine.
I have sns , nekro and MM, so if i want combine, i have to buy another sns, nekro and MM egg?
WHY? STS should be buy another expensive eggs? Pet Animacy system should be whit stable pets no eggs.
So that everyone can easily access whit stable pets and no repeated eggs.

Exemplar
06-03-2016, 01:38 PM
It´s only me or the House Weekly Upkeep is TOO high? If I buy a Tavern I have to pay 16 State tokens per week wich is 480 Story tokens or 48 days, or if I wanna waste platinum, 150 plat per week! It´s really so high :apologetic::apologetic:

Exemplar
06-03-2016, 01:44 PM
TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS! So people can´t stack best pets cuz it will be limited, so it will make a fair PvP

Terminhater
06-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Hey STS,

In our homes can we have a disco ball corner, I wanna practice my stanky leg and nae nae, and sometimes to reminisce put on my white suit and dance to the bee gees like John Travolta Saturday night fever. KTHNXBAI :)

P.S Talkin' about dance animations.

Eif
06-03-2016, 04:31 PM
OK, thanks for the update

Faliziaga
06-03-2016, 04:51 PM
It´s only me or the House Weekly Upkeep is TOO high? If I buy a Tavern I have to pay 16 State tokens per week wich is 480 Story tokens or 48 days, or if I wanna waste platinum, 150 plat per week! It´s really so high :apologetic::apologetic:

it is an extraordinary high upkeep cost, it would be better manageable if the estate tokes were stashable.

stricker20000
06-03-2016, 04:57 PM
In my opinion the upkeep prices are over the top. Since you can't stash or trade the estate tokens purchased for story tokens you can make a maximum of 2 estate tokens per week through story quests. Plus 1 estate token for the weekly quest makes 3 estate tokens per week. Let's say you own a Lodge, that means you need 8 estate Tokens per week and since you only get 3 per week for free you need 5 in addition. Those you can either purchase through the consignment store for at least about !!!300k!!!gold per 10 estate tokens or directly by using 100plat. Paying 150k or 50plat per week to keep access to the house you already had to buy for plat is a bit expensive.

It would be better if you made those story-token-purchased estate tokens tradeable/stashable.

Ovacal
06-03-2016, 06:39 PM
1. A visit button can see at the guild list :) it's more fun not only friends can visit you or we have a list who can visit in our house from guild.... permission :)
2. A rest for our pets, feed them while you and pets in house

johny1994
06-03-2016, 06:55 PM
I can tell you just one

For information :)

Tippertwo
06-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Question: Why would it say, "Would we like to buy a house?" yet we're renting it? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense :3

octavos
06-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Question: Why would it say, "Would we like to buy a house?" yet we're renting it? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense :3

I read most of the comments..and renting seems to fit the description pretty well. I'll stick with my guild..it has a cold...FREE...floor to sleep on. I'd prefer something more permanent...like if you buy with plat..your done..and you can use the tokens to buy stuff with. But if you are a ftp player..I belive renting should be there option. It looks nice but to much effort for a house. Sorry g-man...I think the idea is awsome but the implementation doesn't make sense to me. :ghost:

Ovacal
06-03-2016, 11:31 PM
one more things.. when you inspect for any housing material in CS, that should also have image, not just description
You have a point but it's too many need more spaces ahahhah but it depends. the problem is when we use an items like chair and we sit when we click its lagging screen hmmmm.

Zynzyn
06-03-2016, 11:35 PM
Housing Feedback:

1. I was under the impression that Stash is by default a part of the house. Wish it were.

2. Privacy options should be tweaked.
Would like my friends to use (sit on chairs) my items if they are able to enter the house when I am offline. In RL entering the house enables friends to use our furniture so why not in AL?

3. The size of house items are very small - good for rogue and mage but look odd for warriors. Would like the size of all items to be increased.

4. Slots are very few for starter homes. Hope extra slots are made available for gold too.

Dex Scene
06-04-2016, 02:01 AM
About eggs combine.
I have sns , nekro and MM, so if i want combine, i have to buy another sns, nekro and MM egg?
WHY? STS should be buy another expensive eggs? Pet Animacy system should be whit stable pets no eggs.
So that everyone can easily access whit stable pets and no repeated eggs.
THIS ^^^^^

One should have the pets and not the eggs to make them hybrid.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

stricker20000
06-04-2016, 06:07 AM
I read most of the comments..and renting seems to fit the description pretty well. I'll stick with my guild..it has a cold...FREE...floor to sleep on. I'd prefer something more permanent...like if you buy with plat..your done..and you can use the tokens to buy stuff with. But if you are a ftp player..I belive renting should be there option. It looks nice but to much effort for a house. Sorry g-man...I think the idea is awsome but the implementation doesn't make sense to me. :ghost:

Agreed, the upkeep is too expensive.. I mean working a bit for it is ok but you actually have to pay much for it so I don't like that..

Oh and another suggestion: Some kind of option to only let selected friends in would be awesome. Like setting house to private and giving friends access to it by inviting them :)

Zynzyn
06-04-2016, 06:09 AM
THIS ^^^^^

One should have the pets and not the eggs to make them hybrid.

I liked the egg system. It is cool. It revives the need for more pet eggs of all types. Just wish there were more story token quests to try out combinations.

Dex Scene
06-04-2016, 06:14 AM
I liked the egg system. It is cool. It revives the need for more pet eggs of all types. Just wish there were more story token quests to try out combinations.
It looks like this way cuz the system is new. Give it a time. people will hardly open eggs since you can get your desired Stats Aa and passive now without opening an egg. There will be overstock of eggs everywhere

Faliziaga
06-04-2016, 06:29 AM
Quite sad that we need to decide whether to enjoy and pay the upkeep for our house or experiment with the new pet slot system, since both costs story tokens and if we want to keep our plat expenses in a reasonable amount then one new feature excludes the other.

galileogalilei
06-04-2016, 09:01 AM
just don't like da new inventory and cs , and there is another problem which we need to buy furnishing inventory slot again ? if the item are over 25 of furnishing inventory slot u can't enter any warlord map if reach dat limit , this quite annoying when my inventory slot have da maximum slot 500 but limited by furnishing inventory slot only 25 slot zzzzzz

look at this pic, this will always happen when u don't have platinum buy furnishing inventory slot even ur main inventory slot is still empty !!!!

Zynzyn
06-04-2016, 09:56 AM
people will hardly open eggs since you can get your desired Stats Aa and passive now without opening an egg. There will be overstock of eggs everywhere

Lesser eggs will be bought if people are able to use the pets they already have in stable as suggested by your hybrid system. Now that is very conducive to 'under-stocking of eggs', isnt it?

Its not common that every player has alts they regularly use as main characters. But it is common that every player wants to try the new system. So eggs will be bought more in the current system, not a "let us use our opened stable pets" system.
The current egg slotting system is better since it revives the egg market. You may disagree. :banana:

Dex Scene
06-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Lesser eggs will be bought if people are able to use the pets they already have in stable as suggested by your hybrid system. Now that is very conducive to 'under-stocking of eggs', isnt it?

Its not common that every player has alts they regularly use as main characters. But it is common that every player wants to try the new system. So eggs will be bought more in the current system, not a "let us use our opened stable pets" system.
The current egg slotting system is better since it revives the egg market. You may disagree. :banana:
When you open an egg, it's gone. Opening an egg was the only way to use it.
Now you don't need to open the egg anyway. Unless you want the look of the pet.
If you have nekro or Sns. Let's say a new pet comes with better passive or Stats. You will buy it and use the stat or passive over your current pet without opening the egg.
So the number of "Gone/Opened" eggs will be lesser than the number of "newly farmed eggs".
Sure you think it will help the egg market in long run? Let's see.
You can basically make a new toon anyday and use 3 eggs forever untill better pet comes.

johnycageee
06-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Garry, not possible to bring old ui systems with few modifications? :)

eddyshe
06-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Update Call of Champions Please

eddyshe
06-04-2016, 11:28 AM
I have waited for 6 months :)

Justg
06-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Garry, not possible to bring old ui systems with few modifications? :)

We totally understand, and are gathering use cases to tune it here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?332622-UI-feedback-and-use-case-request&p=2491508#post2491508

galileogalilei
06-04-2016, 11:30 AM
i though drama only happen in da game when people fight each other in pvp , but seem it often happen in da forum too as well lol

Ticklish
06-04-2016, 04:01 PM
I wish you reintroduced pet eggs back into the game before releasing the pet system. What you have done is reward hoarders and merchants once more, as is the case with massive rengols being ridiculously expensive compared to massive cryostar crates. It wasn't their rarity that drove the price up, but the lack of arcane egg supply elsewhere. I don't understand your model for this. It makes more sense to slowly inject the game with eggs and then move on to the pet system. People are currently unable to enjoy this or even give feedback on it, because only a few can afford to pay for exorbitantly priced eggs.

Seriously, you are tipping the scales in favor of merchants, instead of hardcore farmers and even your plat players. If you had released arcane eggs in cryostar crates, it could have brought eggs to a more decent price which more players can enjoy, and crate openers will have more motivation to pop them.

vfreakhun
06-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Dear all,
I almost like everything.
New UI - still I have to practice,
Housing - waiting for a bit price drops (or at least shared house among alts with shared upkeep)
New pet system - IMO it is awesome. You gave something to the shared stable whiners as well as the collectors and merchers and all other normal players can use. Ofc an Abaddon sale could be very useful!

ONLY negative I experienced:
Jumps to towns, to maps, doing even a craft makes very big ping spikes and frequent DC-s. I am the only one experiencing this? I am from Europe and till now I have seen this problem only during the "heavy ping spike problematic" season.... long time ago

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G903F eszközömről

Iulian Ardelean
06-04-2016, 05:36 PM
Nice! Dance ! :D

Zynzyn
06-04-2016, 09:47 PM
Seriously, you are tipping the scales in favor of merchants, instead of hardcore farmers and even your plat players.

Non-merchants are buying eggs to use and have fun with the system. As I see it, this system is encouraging farmers. So many farmable pet eggs are expensive now because we are trying pet combinations. Farmers can go farm the eggs. It is all balanced.

Ticklish
06-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Non-merchants are buying eggs to use and have fun with the system. As I see it, this system is encouraging farmers. So many farmable pet eggs are expensive now because we are trying pet combinations. Farmers can go farm the eggs. It is all balanced.

Arcane eggs are overpriced because of the lack of supply. Massive rengols are scarce due to being discontinued and overpriced too because they alone contain majority of the arcane eggs. The ones who really win at this time are those who hoarded arcane eggs and massive rengols. That was what I was referring to. The only expensive farmable egg is Breeze. All other expensive legendaries were hoarded eggs from events, so it does not count as farming. So no, it's not balanced.

Dex Scene
06-05-2016, 12:30 AM

I need to farm samael Nightshade korruption nightshade and lots of other pets whom I have already have in stable but not as an egg. Pm me the secret places where we can FARM them?

leoakre
06-05-2016, 01:01 AM
I need to farm samael Nightshade korruption nightshade and lots of other pets whom I have already have in stable but not as an egg. Pm me the secret places where we can FARM them?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using TapatalkSomewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream,
Really do come true.

xD

bonjovi3223
06-05-2016, 04:17 AM
What about timers for Northal & Cryostar? Timers to show when they are going off again.
Maybe just like the way you have a filling up bar to spawn them, there could be a draining out bar to show time left....with some numbers as a bar alone would not be sufficient.

ILuFa
06-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Sound good, thanks

Zynzyn
06-05-2016, 09:27 PM

In my post I specifically mentioned "farmable pet eggs". These eggs that you want are event eggs and dear ol' Samael and available for purchase in auction or ingame sellers. They are not farmable (if its even a word). But there are several other eggs (perhaps not in your wishlist) that can be farmed.

Also, you, I and everyone else has to buy the event eggs/discontinued eggs/lootable eggs/dropped eggs for the new system, which is a good thing to energize the egg market. Besides devs did state they will be re-introducing eggs in the upcoming weeks. Possibly a Samael is indeed right there somewhere over the rainbow.

galileogalilei
06-06-2016, 01:57 AM
Arcane eggs are overpriced because of the lack of supply. Massive rengols are scarce due to being discontinued and overpriced too because they alone contain majority of the arcane eggs. The ones who really win at this time are those who hoarded arcane eggs and massive rengols. That was what I was referring to. The only expensive farmable egg is Breeze. All other expensive legendaries were hoarded eggs from events, so it does not count as farming. So no, it's not balanced.

ye im agree with ticklish , all are not balanced since da new system released........

Ovacal
06-06-2016, 06:16 AM
1. Any music that we can play and see from playlist for dance partyball

Ovacal
06-06-2016, 06:20 AM
2. a music from house or party ball just auto play and not stop when u go to other map but if u go to pvp it's ok

Cons
06-06-2016, 07:59 AM
About The Party Ball:

-Can we have a playlist? Wherein we can choose our own music? Instead of playing the same music over and over(which makes me sort of bored sometimes)

-Everytime a player activates the party ball, every player in the house will dance even the ones who are sitting/sleeping which is very irritating... I'll have to press the chair/bed again to sit/lie.. Why dont the sleeping/sitting players remain like that even the music plays.. Its also exhausting for the character to dance right after sleeping lol.. :)

About the Starter House:

-The furniture capacity should be raised up to 10-15 to make the house less empty.. Because 5 furniture capacity is too small.. Leaving plenty of space in the house.. Make it at least 10 pls :)

-Pls make the backround not black.. I also feel uncomfortable with starter house because of the black background surrounding it.. Maybe make it like a garden theme, it would be nice :)

Thanks! :D

Lordsliver
06-06-2016, 09:45 AM
Really nice Update... Thank you StS

Varitamagica
06-06-2016, 05:39 PM
"There is also a new weekly Estate Token quest." Where is this quest taken? thanks.

Enraged
06-06-2016, 08:59 PM
"There is also a new weekly Estate Token quest." Where is this quest taken? thanks.
Speak to "Boltag" in Windmoore

Numinus
06-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Hi - I'm not sure how or who or what to contact and i hope someone reads this post - since the the update/upgrade happened, my "chests" and the one above it with the essences and jewels selector thingies have disappeared - also when i use the auction areas it doesn't show the auction selections but my own inventory items on the screen. i cannot access my chests or the other selection or properly use the auction house now - i thought i'd wait a bit to see if it went away, but it has not and also i load the arcane legends game fresh every day - its not the same package left on since the updates - please will someone who knows how contact the professionals at arcane legends to let them know of this issue - thanks.

Serancha
06-07-2016, 09:10 AM
I like the housing concept, but not the upkeep thing. I would prefer to pay more for my house and only need to pay upkeep once a month, if at all. After all, we pay rent monthly, so why should we need to come up with rent weekly in game? Considering that the upkeep cost on the bigger houses is almost more tokens than it is possible to get in a week, it's just another discouraging feature that people won't bother with after the initial novelty wears off.

Aziz Kasimov
06-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Kraft inventory 25 slots in place 500

crudmudgeon
06-07-2016, 08:19 PM
No Way!!! Shady and Surge are PARTY ANIMALS!!! :banana:

crudmudgeon
06-07-2016, 08:32 PM
+1 #outofthanks
Guests spamming your Stash box is irritating to the max... I have to only PLACE stash box when I want to use it... today I accidentally stashed my stash box :(

Privacy settings of "Your Friends List Only" or "Guild Only" would be massively appreciated.

I have no problems with size of area or current selection of decorations. The UPKEEP is going to be a real ball-buster... if we need to pay every week I will not upkeep and will only throw sporadic house parties. The tavern requires 16 estate tokens/week. Bought on plat for 25/200plat is 128 plat per week... or 12.8% of ASSET VALUE PER WEEK. That kind of tax rate is absolutely unacceptable. We need to change the exchange rate (25/25plat?) or make it a monthly charge. I see 30plat per week as the maximum you should look to squeeze out as residual income... You already got the 1000plat initial investment.

Cadbbury
06-07-2016, 10:23 PM
Thx spacetime

Callum New Pear
06-08-2016, 12:42 PM
We need a Re-Egging system!
Great update anyway
Thanks for the update!

Froze
06-09-2016, 05:22 AM
I hope there will be a Re-egg system :(