PDA

View Full Version : A fools question on crate levs

Suentous PO
06-02-2016, 10:54 AM
My latest rare random playing had me loot a cryo crate, I'm on a new nub alt to try to remember the ropes.
I'm only using what drops and had been poping any crates I got to try to come up from nothing, so used free plat and looted an arcane-
"YAY" turned into "oops" when I saw my lv 25 hugging a lv 47.
Lesson learned, illuminating my seemingly endless capacity to derp. Maybe I won't pop crates with free plat, but-

What are the lowest level items in which plat opened chests? Is 47 the lowest for cryo loot?

Also what's this worth, I see no auction for it;

Forgive my multifaceted stupids, and help a nub out eh

tasakli
06-02-2016, 11:01 AM
That amulet is not tradable

Eagleye
06-02-2016, 11:17 AM
You could buy the cryostar weapon and armor chests in the main hub , the gear scales to your level and your chance of looting some viable pinks is pretty good if your just looking for some cheap decent gear to use until you level a bit.

Zaocajede
06-02-2016, 11:25 AM
pinks(legendary's) in locks are usually the only thing that will scale to your level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
06-02-2016, 12:14 PM
That amulet is not tradable

Sweet! My fail knows no limits

You could buy the cryostar weapon and armor chests in the main hub , the gear scales to your level and your chance of looting some viable pinks is pretty good if your just looking for some cheap decent gear to use until you level a bit.

Thx that's what I wanted then. Btw r u / were u Tomdadon (sp?)

Eagleye
06-02-2016, 01:42 PM
Sweet! My fail knows no limits

Thx that's what I wanted then. Btw r u / were u Tomdadon (sp?)

Yea figured I'd change it to something more mature ;-) also I'm leveling a rouge atm feel free to add me @ "Ghostorchid" if your looking for someone to lvl up with .( currently lvl 33)

Suentous PO
06-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Yea figured I'd change it to something more mature ;-) also I'm leveling a rouge atm feel free to add me @ "Ghostorchid" if your looking for someone to lvl up with .( currently lvl 33)

Ahh cool, heyo, might holler if I see you on then, I'm "notzen"- cheers

Also is there a reason to have plat items not tradable?
I don't get it

Eagleye
06-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Ahh cool, heyo, might holler if I see you on then, I'm "notzen"- cheers

Also is there a reason to have plat items not tradable?
I don't get it

I've been ranting on my last like 5 posts so id rather not comment on that question. Lol

Suentous PO
06-02-2016, 03:06 PM
^ lol- nuff said, I get it
Fistbump