PDA

View Full Version : The Universal Platinum Issue-Why the devs did it.

Cascade
08-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Please read this before you go flame the devs!

Anyways just to clear it up outside of the 4 threads...The devs im sure hated to do this but they really didnt have much of a choice...their choice was: Have Universal Platinum but no Star Legends OR Have Pocket Legends and Star Legends but no Universal Platinum...So honestly im glad they made the choice to have no universal platinum cuz i would rather have Star Legends over universal platinum any day! So please dont flame the devs with abunch of nonsense...We will get over not having universal platinum soon enough...So if you are still mad at the devs ask yourself this question:Would i rather have Star Legends and Pocket Legends but no universal platinum? Or would i rather have Universal Platinum and just Pocket Legends?

Thanks for reading :) I hope this helps people understand the devs choice.

Register
08-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Im fairly sure it was a Apple TOS thing.

Lowlyspy
08-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Yeah after a taste of SL, i would rlly hate to see it go. Besides, i never have platinum either way and i seem to manage :P

Kraze
08-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Im fairly sure it was a Apple TOS thing.
Yeah I said this in one of the threads... I have two games from one dev via tap joy and their version of plat doesn't transfer. It is what it is time to move on. Ty again for the 30 plat makes the pill less bitter

SUPAPRODIGY
08-09-2011, 01:52 PM
So you cant get the universal platinum on PL you can only receive it via StarLegends

Cascade
08-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Yeah once you guys start playing SL you will forget about the universal platinum lol SL is awesomeeee!

Whirlzap
08-09-2011, 04:36 PM
This is frustrating but me never buying platinum that is unnecessary,
i don't really care lol.

Snakespeare
08-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Cascade, I'm not sure now if I'll be playing SL. If I get there I will find some people who have already been there a month or more, most for over two weeks, and they'll be level capped. Plus, I will have no plat. I won't be able to buy the extra slots for a couple of names I was thinking of getting. To do that, I'll have to buy more plat, even though I already have plenty. I've been staying as positive as I can about the news, but really, I don't see the attraction. I've got lots of plat in PL and Nuri's Hollow is coming.

Cascade
08-09-2011, 06:05 PM
If your not gunna play SL then honestly it's your loss.

Torrentula81
08-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Cascade seems to ignore all the valid points people have. Flaming the devs, no one is. Were just voicing our opinion about how unfair it is and listing options that would make things right.

Honosetly im tired of seeing your posts saying its all right, move on. We all have a right to post how we feel.

Zaltiar
08-09-2011, 08:22 PM
Either sl or universal plat? ..And what bout for android devices that already had sl? :\

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Cascade
08-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Cascade seems to ignore all the valid points people have. Flaming the devs, no one is. Were just voicing our opinion about how unfair it is and listing options that would make things right.

Honosetly im tired of seeing your posts saying its all right, move on. We all have a right to post how we feel.

Well I'm sure the devs are working on it so the only we can do right now is wait...

Phoenixking
08-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Actually you cant get universal plat in just pocket legends cause its just one app so do you want pocket legends or do you want pocket legends and space legends and universal plat never occuring

Cahaun
08-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Cascade, I'm not sure now if I'll be playing SL. If I get there I will find some people who have already been there a month or more, most for over two weeks, and they'll be level capped. Plus, I will have no plat. I won't be able to buy the extra slots for a couple of names I was thinking of getting. To do that, I'll have to buy more plat, even though I already have plenty. I've been staying as positive as I can about the news, but really, I don't see the attraction. I've got lots of plat in PL and Nuri's Hollow is coming.

Why be bothered by people who have a head start? Green is the highest value and stims are crazy expensive (seriously). Plus the cap will be raised so we wont be the highest lvl in day one (maybe me :p), and there is a posibility you may get 30 plat for SL from the veterans award (i did).

Cahaun
08-09-2011, 08:43 PM
Oh and SL and PL with no universal platinum. Thats my choice.

Otukura
08-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Yeah I said this in one of the threads... I have two games from one dev via tap joy and their version of plat doesn't transfer. It is what it is time to move on. Ty again for the 30 plat makes the pill less bitter

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine, go down, the medicine go down, the medicine go down.

Moogerfooger
08-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Why are there two threads on the nearly exact same topic? :p

My three brain cells can't keep up.

And dood, I miss your Bieber licking the glass sig. Bring it back :D

Lesrider
08-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Why are there two threads on the nearly exact same topic? :p

My three brain cells can't keep up.

And dood, I miss your Bieber licking the glass sig. Bring it back :D

Actually, there are four from Sam, and some others from players.

WoundedEagle
08-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Cancel TapJoy............

Zerious
08-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Cancel TapJoy............

freeplat go bye bye for universal plat? I'd say yay to that personally, but in reality, there'd be A LOT of angry players quitting if this happened...

Mkcecil
08-10-2011, 06:48 PM
I am quite disappointed in apple and there approval system, non the less I think they have been playing SL more than approving it ;) but if I might say what is the point of universal plat when there is only 1 game for it to be used on? There really isn't really :( so I'm happy for you dried players.