PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends on App Store?

Doraadams
08-09-2011, 02:36 PM
I just got done driving home from school and I got on my iPod, went to the App Store, and refreshed my search page for Star Legends (I already had it on there because I've been WAITING). I was just expecting for nothing to come up, but I saw the Star Legends app on the app store. I tried clicking on it and it wouldn't bring up the info/download page, so I thought I would refresh it. Once I did though, it was gone. Is this some sort of error with my iPod or did I just see something I wasn't supposed to see?

By the way, please don't remove this thread. I just wanna know if my iPod is dying or not.

Samhayne
08-09-2011, 02:39 PM
You are just seeing ghosts, sorry.

We continue to work with Apple for approval of Star Legends for the App Store. Thanks for your continued patience!

Register
08-09-2011, 02:43 PM

We continue to work with Apple for approval of Star Legends for the App Store. Thanks for your continued patience!

Hehehe that means we are REALLY close to being able to play SL, correct?

Kraze
08-09-2011, 02:44 PM

This how anticipated this game is. People are starting to halucenate.

apoceq
08-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Hahah!

this how anticipated this game is. People are starting to halucenate.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Same thing happen to me i was so exited i almost punch a wall but when i click on it it was gone that darn casper the
Ghost is playing with us.

Silentarrow
08-09-2011, 02:57 PM
I just got done driving home from school and I got on my iPod, went to the App Store, and refreshed my search page for Star Legends (I already had it on there because I've been WAITING). I was just expecting for nothing to come up, but I saw the Star Legends app on the app store. I tried clicking on it and it wouldn't bring up the info/download page, so I thought I would refresh it. Once I did though, it was gone. Is this some sort of error with my iPod or did I just see something I wasn't supposed to see?

By the way, please don't remove this thread. I just wanna know if my iPod is dying or not.

You should have taken a screen shot! Maybe this is a sign that Apple is almost done approving? 

Doraadams
08-09-2011, 03:35 PM
You should have taken a screen shot! Maybe this is a sign that Apple is almost done approving? 
I hope so, but I don't know. I've had my iPod for a long time, so maybe it's time to get a new one.

Breadkeeper
08-09-2011, 03:39 PM
I hope so, but I don't know. I've had my iPod for a long time, so maybe it's time to get a new one.

I dont think a sign of a dieing ipod is showing star legends in the app store... :P

Pman3255
08-09-2011, 03:46 PM
u got my hopes up loooool :/ :mad:

Nourish
08-09-2011, 03:49 PM
This how anticipated this game is. People are starting to halucenate.
Bro I lol'd at that hahahahhahaha I'm not halucenating I'm imagining star legends being the the app store

Derajdefyre
08-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Come on guys, he obviously isn't hallucinating. Clearly his iPod is haunted.

octavos
08-10-2011, 09:51 AM

I am ghost...don't bring me into this. hahahaha