PDA

View Full Version : Ability to split Platinum purchases between games!

Pman3255
08-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Alright guys so i saw a thread earlier which proposed a very good idea.
The idea was that when you buy platinum in game, there is a feature that you can give xxx amount of platinum to pl and the xxx of it to star legends!
But it could be any custom number.
Example:
I am going to buy 800 platinum in the android market.
I would like to give 555 to my sl account and 245 to my pl account.
This way it will solve everyone getting angry over this update and people can be happy because you can split it.
The reason i posted this was not for myself because I am perfectly fine with how the update is right now, but I noticed not a lot of other people were.
And we all know that the deals get better and better as the higher you purchase them because $10 usd for 75 plat and $50 usd for 800 platinum is quite a big diffrence.
:loyal:

AdinoEznite
08-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Alright guys so i saw a thread earlier which proposed a very good idea.
The idea was that when you buy platinum in game, there is a feature that you can give xxx amount of platinum to pl and the xxx of it to star legends!
But it could be any custom number.
Example:
I am going to buy 800 platinum in the android market.
This way it will solve everyone getting angry over this update and people can be happy because you can split it.
The reason i posted this was not for myself because I am perfectly fine with how the update is right now, but I noticed not a lot of other people were.
And we all know that the deals get better and better as the higher you purchase them because $10 usd for 75 plat and $50 usd for 800 platinum is quite a big diffrence.

I definitely hope this is implemented!

I am not sure how the plat purchases work since I was waiting to get my paycheck to buy some plat (just started playing about a month and a half ago), but i can see how there might be some problems getting this change in

I will say however that now the change hit for separate plat in each game, i feel less inclined to buy a larger package (which I was going to do)
but this change would make me choose to buy a larger package again.

maybe this idea would work if it was an out of game purchase?

devs! please weigh in on this idea!!!

Pman3255
08-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Ya I agree with you. I was hoping the same thing because I won't get a small package if I do buy it and I will defiantly not buy it if it is separate.

Snakespeare
08-09-2011, 06:49 PM
I asked this in Chatbox and they said no.

Zaltiar
08-09-2011, 08:19 PM
:|, that is pretty annoying, i mainly bought plat to use on sl. Now i have only got 40 in sl and the rest in pl, about 600 plat.
Sigh. Guess ill start some new characters in pl. Or change my name 120 times.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Pman3255
08-09-2011, 08:23 PM
I asked this in Chatbox and they said no.

Aw who said no?

Cahaun
08-09-2011, 08:48 PM

Favoring SL over PL? I do :rolleyes:

Otukura
08-09-2011, 08:52 PM
:|, that is pretty annoying, i mainly bought plat to use on sl. Now i have only got 40 in sl and the rest in pl, about 600 plat.
Sigh. Guess ill start some new characters in pl. Or change my name 120 times.

12 times* :p

Zaltiar
08-10-2011, 02:59 AM
Lol! Musta slipped on my keypad, new tablet so you know. *coughimjustreallybadatmathcough* -u -