PDA

View Full Version : Green Ice?

WishUWereHere
08-09-2011, 04:06 PM
i don't know what green ice is :( lol

i know it drops from the fridge in the map behind ryom's shop at lost expedition town, thats pretty much it. why are these items so good/valuable? are they pinks? or actually "green" items lol

Pman3255
08-09-2011, 04:16 PM
i think they are the most rare currently. it goes white orange then green for rarity

Technique
08-09-2011, 04:17 PM
There pinks, there basically a level 32 version of the iceberg longsword, shivering xbow, and brain freeze staff. They just call them green ice because in game they are green colored rather then blue.

Edit: goto yanis's thread in the traders market, the one about lost expedition pinks. It has pictures of them.

As for the value, I think it because they are extremely rate and the best weapon for pvp at that level.

JaytB
08-09-2011, 04:22 PM
I don't know the exact answer you're looking for, but I know that the sword and bow look green (I mean, when equipped on a char). I believe they're lv32 drops, and the sword is liked because of it's rarity and amount of dmg it adds to your skills. I don't know much about the autobow, except that it looks like the black ice autobow you get from these 1000 snowballs or pelths things. Instead of black, it's green.

I'm sure somebody can give you a better answer then that though :)

Edit: as said, ghozt answered that way better than me :)

Whirlzap
08-09-2011, 04:33 PM
There are three Green Ice weapons, they are pink and have the exact same stats as the lv30 versions, but with more base damage. They are pink named and are level 32. They only drop from Fridge, at a very low drop rate and are basically the same appearance as the lv30 ones with green chunks of ice instead of blue.
I do not suggest farming for them unless you have a lot of patience. They are considered very rare to get and killing Fridge will take a lot of work if you are to solo.

Ixillicus
08-09-2011, 04:51 PM
They are pink on the rarity scale. They aren't called green ice, they have the same name as the level 30 counterparts. They are level 32 versions as was said above. They are very popular (atleast the sword) for twink PvPing. The "green ice" sword has 6 more damage, and the staff and bow have +2 damage I think over the level 30 version. They are called green ice because they are green in color, and not blue like other ice items.

WishUWereHere
08-09-2011, 06:48 PM
awesome! thanks for the replies guys im gunna have to check these out in the cs. makes me wanna farm the fridge now =)

apocketlegend
08-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Yeah green ice is rare

Zaltiar
08-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Does green ice sword still drop? I saw somewhere on the forums it was discont...or maybe i saw wrong

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Whirlzap
08-09-2011, 08:24 PM
I can confirm Green Ice does still drop.
My friend got it the other night, and I'll estimate it has a drop rate of around .5%-1% from the angry farmers who spend days there that I've met.
I'm willing to say that it is rarer than Vyxnaar or L.15 Expert, and is about as rare as two Custom Recipes in one drop or something crazy.

Zaltiar
08-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Ahh thanks, i still have yet to witness a drop, T-T,

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Coltona
08-10-2011, 07:47 AM
I see them every now and then. BTW unless you're a very good player and you're high lvl don't try to solo Fridge. I hate the teams I sometimes get that all die forcing me to solo the fridge and his two blue minions at the same time. Although it showed me I pretty well now what I'm doing lol. :)

Riccits
08-10-2011, 07:55 AM
u get 3-4 sewer pinks before u get a green ice...

JaytB
08-10-2011, 08:05 AM

I've killed fridge so many times, that he hides in a corner when he even hears my name. Never got a green ice item though. So my guess is, you're right about that comparison :)

Riccits
08-10-2011, 08:11 AM
I've killed fridge so many times, that he hides in a corner when he even hears my name. Never got a green ice item though. So my guess is, you're right about that comparison :)

i gave up on such farmings... i was hours/weeks at vyx room i only SAW one vyx drop... hoping on such luck to make money is the wrong way...

Zerious
08-10-2011, 09:05 AM

maybe he's hiding his sword there too. lol wonder how much mine is worth :rolleyes:

kinawarrior
08-10-2011, 10:45 PM
I don't think he is hard to solo, about 4 or 5 pots does it.

Zerious
08-11-2011, 01:38 PM
I don't think he is hard to solo, about 4 or 5 pots does it.

you ever actually try?

Whirlzap
08-11-2011, 02:21 PM
He is EASY to solo.
Well until he breaks up into those big blue trolls.
My first time there, I was like, "Wow this is easy."
I managed to spam him to half HP, then he broke up and started killing me.
I used a dozen HP pots until I finally killed him.
And this is with a top geared pure INT mage...full 800+ extra HP from Mana Shield, buffs, not to mention unlimited healing and debuffs.
>.>

Whirlzap
08-11-2011, 02:22 PM
My comparison was two customs in ONE single boss drop in a party.

Zerious
08-11-2011, 05:26 PM
He is EASY to solo.
And this is with a top geared pure INT mage...full 800+ extra HP from Mana Shield, buffs, not to mention unlimited healing and debuffs.
>.>

i rest my case :P any experienced farmer would have a system down, but i had a bit of trouble as a lvl 50 with full shadows

krazii
08-11-2011, 05:49 PM
He is EASY to solo.
>.>

LoL, he doesn't "break up" into anything. The room has two blue trolls at the entrance that you should kill first, then a few minions along with "Fridge". He can be solo'd, but it's not that easy and takes some pots and strategy. He drop can drop a green ice bow, sword, or staff, which are all level 32 and extremely rare (I've witnessed two drop in hundreds of runs). Also, a fyi, he drops other pinks, including the regular level 30 version of the green ice weapons which is just plain cruel, so check your drop, if you get one and make sure it's level 32.

Good luck,

Kraz

Zerious
08-11-2011, 06:05 PM
LoL, he doesn't "break up" into anything. The room has two blue trolls at the entrance that you should kill first, then a few minions along with "Fridge". He can be solo'd, but it's not that easy and takes some pots and strategy. He drop can drop a green ice bow, sword, or staff, which are all level 32 and extremely rare (I've witnessed two drop in hundreds of runs). Also, a fyi, he drops other pinks, including the regular level 30 version of the green ice weapons which is just plain cruel, so check your drop, if you get one and make sure it's level 32.

Good luck,

Kraz

wanna confirm on the reg-drop thing. Got super-excited to see a shivering xbow, then when i check my inv, it was lvl 30 :(