PDA

View Full Version : Question about the plat changes...

Bastok
08-09-2011, 04:58 PM
So since all the plat I spent in Star Legends was actually Pocket Legends plat, what about the Pocket Legends plat already spent in Star Legends? Say I bought a 800 plat pack in Star Legends, are all my previous purchases going to be automatically deducted from my plat?

Samhayne
08-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Plat has been assigned to one game or another now and the accounting was done to reconcile and move it.

Going forward, if you purchase plat from within a game, it will be assigned to only that game. If you purchase plat from the webstore, you will need to pick which game you want it to go to at the time of the purchase.

Bastok
08-09-2011, 05:34 PM
I understand. But it seems all the plat I spent in Star Legends was refunded in Pocket Legends.

WILLIAM cmy
08-09-2011, 07:47 PM
This is a scam!

I bought 800plats at thw beginning totally because sts said it will be usable across all sts game!

If I know it will be game specific, I wont buy that much at all and now ended up leaving them in PL account that I wont play anymore!

STS should give us at least one opportunity to redistribute our plats among the sts games we have. people who buy plats has that choice, why we the early supporter dont??

AngryBird
the Angry Customer

Sakohn Parntaprasert
08-09-2011, 08:00 PM
Agreed.with above poster.

Ellyidol
08-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Plat has been assigned to one game or another now and the accounting was done to reconcile and move it.

Going forward, if you purchase plat from within a game, it will be assigned to only that game. If you purchase plat from the webstore, you will need to pick which game you want it to go to at the time of the purchase.

Since I have about 150 Plat in my PL account, when SL launches and I log-in, do I get that 150+30 free plat? Afterwards, plat becomes game specific?

If that's the case, totally acceptable to me.

Phoenixking
08-09-2011, 08:19 PM
Aaaw and i was saving plat guess i have to waste it without regret YAY SHOPPING SPREE!!!

Bastok
08-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Thanks for ranting and raving without answering my question guys. This thread is not about anger for what they did, there's plenty others for that. I'm trying to figure something out here...

I bought 800 plat for Pocket Legends a long time ago. Spent what I spent and when Star Legends came out, I still had like 400 plat left. So I spent 280 plat in Star Legends.
Now, since the two games are separate, all the plat was transferred to my Pocket Legends account INCLUDING the plat I had spent in Star Legends. So Pocket Legends has whatever amount of plat left over PLUS the 280 I spent in Star Legends. It appears that everything I bought in Star Legends OS now free because of this new rule.

So my question is, if I buy Star Legends plat, will it automatically deduct 280 plat for what I had previously purchased. Or is it considered "on the house" for the inconvenience of plat no longer being universal?

Justg
08-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Or is it considered "on the house" for the inconvenience of plat no longer being universal?

On the house. We ate a lot of Plat today.

Trollee
08-10-2011, 01:22 AM
Or is it considered "on the house" for the inconvenience of plat no longer being universal?

On the house. We ate a lot of Plat today.

Yay ! I wish I had known this yesterday.... I ended up getting about 35 plat on the house + the 30 plat we hour as a gift. Thx a lot devs !

Bastok
08-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Thank you very much for the nice gesture regarding the plat issue.