PDA

View Full Version : problem with killing enemies

Ueteanetabac
08-09-2011, 07:19 PM
This is a glitch that only happens occasionally. I am in alien oasis or whereever and i target a basic enemy for that area. The enemy takes NO damage even though its standing there taking the abuse of the entire team. This has happened several times in different places, but just seems to occur randomly. Eventually the enemy walks off to its spawn point and upon reaching there can then be killed. :mad:

Something is wrong. Terribly, terribly, wrong

Singleteddy
08-09-2011, 07:35 PM
This happens when a mob wanders too far from its spawn point. It becomes invulnerable, pauses, and then wanders back home.

Air
08-09-2011, 07:44 PM
I can see why it might upset you. This also happens to me when fighting a boss at 10% health, we wander too far and boss goes back to spawn and get full health. Theres something good about this, if you are trying to run away from mobs/ high lvl boss you can get away safely without them chasin you to the end of the map :)

Singleteddy
08-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Theres something good about this, if you are trying to run away from mobs/ high lvl boss you can get away safely without them chasin you to the end of the map :) Just imagine if this were not the case and you could kite a boss back to the start of the map or maybe even across maps and into a town (as is possible in certain other MMOs)…

mugen
08-09-2011, 08:15 PM
It's called a "leash".

Ueteanetabac
08-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Ah. I see. Oops.