PDA

View Full Version : New Pet System: When are new eggs released?

DLQ
06-03-2016, 08:30 AM
Before this new pet system launched, some forumers ask for re-egg system so we dont need to buy a new "Good" pet. But sts said that theres no re-egg system because there will be lot of new pet with better stat and ability.

With new pet system implemented, when new egg release? How bout stat and AA? I think that new egg must be better than sns, mm, and nekro.

Justg
06-03-2016, 09:16 AM
We'll be reintroducing eggs in the upcoming weeks.

Zynzyn
06-03-2016, 09:29 AM

What would be nice is to have the oldest arcane pets like Glacian and Hammerjaw come back for a short while. The eggs in story token egg crates are almost obsolete because not many people get those crates (enormous story token price). A Misty Egg is rarer than Munchmouth now. It would be nice to make those egg crate pets a bit easier to get. Event-special pets should not return though.

Fyrce
06-03-2016, 10:51 AM
Lazy people. Dont mess w my story tokens. Just because i only sell one every week or so does not mean it needs to be more common.

zerofort
06-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Have you been doing story quest every day trying to get those pets? There only rare bcuz no1 is trying to get them.

Dex Scene
06-04-2016, 01:56 AM
Any chance for old arcane pets to make a comeback?

Errorrz
06-04-2016, 07:50 AM
No recolour pls . Bring sns to cryostar lock . I will spend thousand of plats for that .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

resurrected
06-04-2016, 07:54 AM
No recolour pls . Bring sns to cryostar lock . I will spend thousand of plats for that .

Sns is in rengol too

Errorrz
06-04-2016, 07:58 AM
Sns is in rengol too
Massive rengol cost too much..i dont want to open normal or large lock because no best luck to open that 2type of lock .

resurrected
06-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Massive rengol cost too much..i dont want to open normal or large lock because no best luck to open that 2type of lock .

Yeah. And SNS don't drop in other than massive. StS already said they will bring old eggs like samael , glacian, hj... Sns prolly too xD

Errorrz
06-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Yeah. And SNS don't drop in other than massive. StS already said they will bring old eggs like samael , glacian, hj... Sns prolly too xD
Nice . They should bring all old arcane to the game and buff them like other arcane . Old arcane should make comeback after 2years rest . STS please make this game rock ! "Arcane Legends - The Return Of Arcane "

DLQ
06-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Sounds nice and full of mystery.

"reintroducing eggs"

Justg not sayin "new eggs"
Not sayin "old eggs"
Even not saying eggs loot, etc

Should i dream about re-egg system?

Tiki Aborigine
06-05-2016, 01:55 AM
Sounds nice and full of mystery.

"reintroducing eggs"

Justg not sayin "new eggs"
Not sayin "old eggs"
Even not saying eggs loot, etc

Should i dream about re-egg system?

He said before about reintroducing old eggs in new crates

Blank119
06-05-2016, 05:12 AM
I think re-egging is not a good idea , it will drop the price of the egg. And for sure it will also drop the number of ppl who will open locked, and it will also drop the number of ppl who will buy plat to open locked and bcz of that sts earned will also drop. Thats why no to re-egging.

DLQ
06-05-2016, 05:57 AM
I think re-egging is not a good idea , it will drop the price of the egg. And for sure it will also drop the number of ppl who will open locked, and it will also drop the number of ppl who will buy plat to open locked and bcz of that sts earned will also drop. Thats why no to re-egging.

Untradeable and unstashable eggs will not effect economy

intizamfamily888
06-05-2016, 11:14 AM
It will still affect it for sure since for me for example i have 2-3 unused characters with nekro. If they get reegged but untradabl i can still create a new character slot without spending even 1 gold

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

dinzly
06-05-2016, 12:31 PM
think wisely before u makin a statement bro..if sts release a new system that can make us re-egging our pet it is good for us f2p or p2p player since it will reduce cost to buy another egg and ppl can earn gold by selling eggs ( sts surely not like it unless u need to use huge amount of plat to re-egging it ) but it will affect the economy since cs will be flooded with eggs and price will drop OR the price still maintain since u need to use massive amount of plat to re-egg ur pet and sell it ..but price of locked crates will drop cuz ppl dont open crates anymore(sts very very dont like it !!)..in ur statement here u r supposing those re-egged pet should be UNTRADABLE and UNSTASHABLE..can u explain to me why anyone would do that??means u just make ur allready maxed lvl pet back to lvl 1 and u cannot sell it PLUS u cannot move it to ur another character??that would be a mostly totally useless thing to do..

Otahaanak
06-05-2016, 03:31 PM
think wisely before u makin a statement bro..if sts release a new system that can make us re-egging our pet it is good for us f2p or p2p player since it will reduce cost to buy another egg and ppl can earn gold by selling eggs ( sts surely not like it unless u need to use huge amount of plat to re-egging it ) but it will affect the economy since cs will be flooded with eggs and price will drop OR the price still maintain since u need to use massive amount of plat to re-egg ur pet and sell it ..but price of locked crates will drop cuz ppl dont open crates anymore(sts very very dont like it !!)..in ur statement here u r supposing those re-egged pet should be UNTRADABLE and UNSTASHABLE..can u explain to me why anyone would do that??means u just make ur allready maxed lvl pet back to lvl 1 and u cannot sell it PLUS u cannot move it to ur another character??that would be a mostly totally useless thing to do..

The untradeable and unstashable option would allow me to re-egg my SnS and use its happiness bonus with my Nekro for example. As it stands now if I want that scenario, I'd have to buy SnS at an overinflated price. The "one time re-egg option" would allow me to test that pet or any other combo of 7 arcane pets I have. Leveling the pets back to 56 would then be required, but honestly not a big deal.

Crate popping for profit is there for STS as long as they bring new items to the table, including eggs. If I wish to open crates hoping to loot (or go to CS and buy new) SnS that should be my choice, not forced on me in order to compete. Like others have said, I'm waiting to see what STS plans to do about eggs in the coming weeks before I pay an inflated price for anything out right now.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

ILuFa
06-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Hmmmm,,,, Sound good,

Saud
06-05-2016, 04:54 PM
for the ones who don't have a chance for sns
sns is still in game..you don't need to open massive rengol
go to garetta town and go to crate token..he sell sns for 1000 token i think
just open massive cryostar and you will loot many good things-mm-51 mythic-pendant recipe-
once you have 1000 coin go buy sns :) most players don't know that i think?

Sorayai
06-06-2016, 04:57 AM
once you have 1000 coin go buy sns :) most players don't know that i think?
For 1000 coins u need to open exactly 1000 locked crates.
Who not plat user, like me, can't ever afford pet like sns...
I need to buy 20 pcs of 50crate keys, thats near 10m...
So, play the game and dont hope...
Maybe, for 3-4 years extremely hard farming :D

Rintarolycan
06-06-2016, 06:32 AM
new system can be like this suggestion (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?328192-Suggestion-Old-Arcane-and-Mythic-Pets) and loot arcane and mythic eggs from elite golden chests is better for non-plat users like me we can farm in elites for golden chests

Blank119
06-06-2016, 08:27 AM
I think ur wrong about that , it will took 3-4years for a non- plat to buy a pet like sns, im a non plat player but im able to buy a sns worth 7.6m and it just took me to a 2months to earn that, with 500k starting money :)

Elshaddoll
06-06-2016, 08:43 AM
"Reintroducing eggs" inb4 we get something like a mythic egg vendor for plat or arcanes in large locks

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Saud
06-06-2016, 08:51 AM

open massive cryostar..you get 3 coina each

QuaseT
06-06-2016, 12:55 PM
You need 100pcs of 50 cratekey because opening a normal locked costs 5 keys and gives 1 token :(

IGN: Quaset

Rintarolycan
06-06-2016, 03:42 PM
open massive cryostar..you get 3 coina each

same bro massive crates needs 15 keys

DLQ
06-09-2016, 06:38 AM
And the update is......

SINGE

Clap clap clap

Horme
06-09-2016, 09:36 PM
They said "reintroducing" not "introducing", yah we should know what is that mean.