PDA

View Full Version : [Inventory Issues] Please remove drop down box and put furniture under the vanity tab

Ticklish
06-03-2016, 12:12 PM
I cannot express how much of a hassle it is to try to open a loot elixir towards the end of the run because you ran out mid-run, only to find that you are on the equipment tab when you open inventory. Same goes for when trying to switch to luck loadout. I don't understand why even move chests and crafting materials to another tab, whereas it's more convenient to put furniture under the vanity tab, since it is an extraneous part of the game. Please consider this, thank you.

Hellsunk
06-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Yes!!! Please!! So annoying....

Niixed
06-03-2016, 01:37 PM
I really love the drop down format and the clean interface, but Tick is right about the big hassle of trying to use elixir and switch to your luck loadout.

Putting gear loadouts somewhere on the main screen or secondary screen would be the most ideal solution imo.

Fixing the elixir menu on the main screen to enable players to select and use elixirs in inventory would also be welcome.

In the meantime moving the chest to the equipment tab (at least temporarily) would probably help alleviate the essential issue most of us are having.

My biggest worry is that any fix might require a new client since it involves a UI change.

Cheneblanc
06-03-2016, 02:37 PM
I agree that it would have been just as easy to put the Furniture button on the Vanity tab, in the Crafting or Chest spot since those aren't on the Vanity tab.

If nothing else, at least center the dropdown box so that it's more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing.

Honestly, I think the dropdown box and the recolor of the UI were completely unnecessary. And the game takes like 10 seconds longer to load between maps now.

Desoulad
06-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Please fix this. Vanity is where I first looked and expected them to be. Changing gear during battle already sucked. Now it even worse. Or give us a few quick equipment buttons on interface.

will0
06-03-2016, 06:20 PM
triple effort to find things all in different box and drop down boxes dang annoying

Oezheasate
06-04-2016, 10:49 AM
Chest and crafting buttons back to equipment section please.

Justg
06-04-2016, 10:51 AM
We have a specific thread about this, would love your feedback here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?332622-UI-feedback-and-use-case-request