PDA

View Full Version : Need help to move account

zauilet
06-03-2016, 01:06 PM
I know everyone will say that contact support team.....I already did so my sincere request plz read full thread
I started playing this game during the halloween event(or close to it) 2013 with my father's fb account as I didnt have my own phone at that time....neither an Id and now as I'm grown up and after securing 91% in my boards.....he want me to leave game and focus on study....but i haveddone my studies side by side with my game so I dont want to leave and also if and only if smthing related to all reaches my father's id m gonna be dommed so finally I have my own phone and id so I want my account to get moved from one id to another
When I was filling that form kinda thing on support website a thing popped to my mind as I wrote all things.....now I'm scared if their will be a confirmation message sent to my father's fb/gmail?so I just wanted to ask if a thing like this would happen...cause if it happens my father would come to know :(
I just want my account moved smoothly without much troubles........is this possible?
And plz......this is not a drama thread again avikk....

zauilet
06-03-2016, 02:14 PM
Anyone know anything bout this?

Eagleye
06-03-2016, 02:31 PM
if you change emails the original email that the account was attached to will definitely be notified about the change . Maybe your pops won't notice , good luck

zauilet
06-03-2016, 04:24 PM
if you change emails the original email that the account was attached to will definitely be notified about the change . Maybe your pops won't notice , good luck

Lol. I thought this only ;-;......nvm...I'll tell my father for 1 day :D
And how many days will this process take(approx)?

Fyrce
06-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Show him your report card, promise your studies come first and btw, everyone needs recreation. There is nothing wrong w gaming if your life is (mostly) in order.

zauilet
06-06-2016, 02:34 AM
So the support team first said to me to be patient but after that they clearly rejected and said they can't do such things.....I really don't wanna get stuck on my fathers id forever....can nothing be done?
Also is there any person on forums who got his/her account transfered?I just wanna know that is it always unfair withe only?:(

Cheneblanc
06-06-2016, 03:33 AM
The email address associated with the account can be changed from within the game, but as mentioned above, it does send an email to the previous address notifying them of the change.

My question is, how old are you? If you're still under 18, just do what your parents tell you, since you're still a minor and have no free will. If you're over 18, stop worrying about it and just do it, because you're an adult and are now capable of making your own decisions.

mrm
06-06-2016, 08:08 AM
Post number 4