PDA

View Full Version : Different Combos and Gear for Different Classes

Biuzi
08-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Heya All,

I was just wondering if someone could make a thread/post explaining whats the best gear for dex bears to use on different classes etc.
Like for DexMage use This This and This

Thanks a lot

Ellyidol
08-10-2011, 04:56 AM
Let's make it interesting and a lively discussion, what do you think are the best gear and combos to use for a dex bear on different classes? :)

NoobianOfAlterra
08-10-2011, 07:32 AM
Against Paladin I'd definitely use Recurves for the blind proc, and also keep her stunned and her hits will almost never hit you.

Biuzi
08-11-2011, 03:35 AM
Thanks for the info but I really need DEX/Mage help the most.

Ellyidol
08-11-2011, 04:07 AM
Against a dex mage, you have two choices:

1. Survive

2. Kill before you die

The first option is more probable because dex mages most probably have 80-90 crit when buffed. The chances of you surviving through dodge is better than the chances of you killing the dex mage before he kills you.

That being said,

To survive, you'll want dodge. Low armour is useless against crits, and if you're a dex bear you will have low armour.

To kill before you die, you have to play with your skill range well. Juke him into using his drain/ice/fire out of range so you don't get hit. Move in, and use your combo. Your combo should be strong enough to kill the mage in one go, remember, they don't have high dodge (unless he's dodge geared) or armour.

GELLIO77
08-11-2011, 04:10 AM
also depending on gear, low ms, if u cant kill em waste their mana shield then use slashes i guess

NoobianOfAlterra
08-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Against Dexmage the most effective is probably the 'noob' drainer recurve set, doesn't matter if she crits if she doesn't hit ya. But as dexmage she'll have pretty high hit%, so better kite like Ellyidol said or range her with an autobow.