PDA

View Full Version : Could something like a Guild War happen?

The Oncoming Storm
08-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Would it be possible for SL in the future to get an area that is a battle field that can host a war between two guilds allowing more then 5 players on a team?

Just wondering I think it would be Epic.:encouragement:

Onemanswagger
08-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Totally agree with this! Make this happen Spacetime Studios!!

JaytB
08-10-2011, 12:33 AM
I agree that this would be extremely cool. I doubt it's achievable to make it run smoothly on all supported devices though.

Ellyidol
08-10-2011, 12:37 AM
I agree that this would be extremely cool. I doubt it's achievable to make it run smoothly on all supported devices though.

Agreed. It'd be really cool but limitations of mobile devices might be strong.

The alien 5v5 map is already quite laggy, even on an iPad 2. Can't imagine 10 mages in a brawl.

Feety
08-10-2011, 06:26 AM
I'd like to see this happen. Would increase competition and generate more dedicated players. :]

Moogerfooger
08-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Agreed. It'd be really cool but limitations of mobile devices might be strong.

Can't imagine 10 mages in a brawl.

You can't imagine it, because your phone would implode due to lag causing a small supernova of lagitude, which would erase your memory due to gamma rays shooting into your eyeballs and brain ;)

CrimsonTider
08-10-2011, 06:46 AM
You can't imagine it, because your phone would implode due to lag causing a small supernova of lagitude, which would erase your memory due to gamma rays shooting into your eyeballs and brain ;)

Don't forget about the nuclear fallout which could wipeout humanity and takes decades to properly quarantine the few unaffected. lol

Ellyidol
08-10-2011, 06:52 AM

iPhone Blink! From The Legend of the Guardians (Moon blink).

KhaosAngel
08-10-2011, 07:12 AM
Seems to me that there is already "guild wars" going on- mostly cussing and the "my guild is better than yours" routine- so stupid- but yeah PVP wars:encouragement:

The Oncoming Storm
08-11-2011, 12:27 AM
well you can have a bunch of people in the main area why not enable it to attack each other????