PDA

View Full Version : Invictus - New, Friendly Guild Growing Strong!:]

JadedSkatePunk17
08-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Welcome!!!!
This is an expansion guild from other MMORPG guilds. Invictus is a well round known guild across League of Legends, Minecraft, World of Magic and so much more!

We will help you lvl, obtain items and even let you have whatever items we don't need. Friendly helpful guid!

Pride, who is the founder of Invictus has enstrusted me with the expansion of Invictus to SL and PL! So everyone join us and our rise to power!

Guild is relatively new but growing by the minute! Officers needed! Lvl15+ and exception if you have another toon lvl 15+

Officer registrations open! Add me in game to join!

IGN: Jadedpunk

Also visit our forum website at:
http://weareinvictus.enjin.com/forum/m/1934525/viewthread/1168895-star-legends

Hope to hear you in guild chat soon!!!!:]

EDIT: My best officer, Morfic, has purchased our Tier 3 build hall! Now we have discounted stimpacks and low price enhancers!:] THANK YOU MORFIC!

SUPAPRODIGY
08-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Good luck on your guild

JadedSkatePunk17
08-10-2011, 01:50 AM
Good luck on your guild
Thank you!:] I hope so too.
I hope STS makes an "ally guild" feature when full release comes out. Along with guild wars!:D

Pride
08-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Getting this when it hits iOS :] I'm sure Jaded will do a fine job with the SL division :D Hope to see y'all ingame and on our guild site :D

JadedSkatePunk17
08-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Hopefully!

morfic
08-14-2011, 05:25 AM
Mmmmmmm. This guild hall sure is cozy!

No but seriously, I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Invictus so far. I have not seen one bit of immaturity or drama being spewed in guild chat. Seems to be the perfect balance of maturity and people trying to help one another. Also, the guild runs we have been doing have been a blast! Running Guardian is a lot more fun with you guys!

If anyone wants a nice mature group of people to run around with, Invictus is a good bet. I havent regretted it yet.

Thanks Jade!

JadedSkatePunk17
08-14-2011, 01:17 PM
Mmmmmmm. This guild hall sure is cozy!

No but seriously, I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Invictus so far. I have not seen one bit of immaturity or drama being spewed in guild chat. Seems to be the perfect balance of maturity and people trying to help one another. Also, the guild runs we have been doing have been a blast! Running Guardian is a lot more fun with you guys!

If anyone wants a nice mature group of people to run around with, Invictus is a good bet. I havent regretted it yet.

Thanks Jade!
You're welcome bro but I have bad news.... Some idiot stole my phone and I can't play SL till I get it back.... Take care of our guild bro. Log into my account and lvl me up if there's a new lvl cap:/

Pride
08-19-2011, 01:27 AM
Damn sorry about your phone :[ Hope to see ya soon.
Can I get everyone especially officers to register on the site please? :) http://weareinvictus.enjin.com
I have an iTouch and as SL isn't on the iOS yet, I'd love to meet some of you! We have a section on the forum set up for SL :]

-Pride

Aperfecte
08-28-2011, 09:56 PM
This guild is nice and friendly.

Pride
09-02-2011, 02:47 PM
I have a character now since it's on the iOs now. :D

Can someone send an invite to Xpridex? Thanks!

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 03:30 PM
best a luck . ur friendly allies n companions . League of Assassins Gm Cagedkiller. hope to play with u all.