PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] About l56 legendary gears

extrapayah
06-04-2016, 03:11 AM
thank you very much for the new stat distribution! i like it a lot! i'd say it's balanced and in my opinion it successfully made all type to be equal, because jewel-wise, the quantity of secondary attribute are all equal (need around 4 noble for 4 crit, 8 damage, 31 secondary attribute)

several problems though:
1. belt stat distribution... making critical and dodge version have a penalized primary attribute makes it always the worse choice
2. armor value of mage's and rogue's gears, warrior's armor is a great upgrade to previous gears, so, why not for the other classes too?
3. staves didn't give armor (according to the previous announcement about weapons in this expansion, staves will always have bonus armor, like shield and daggers)
4. also the 200% for gun's and bow's normal attack and all weapons's attack rate need to be reviewed

pls buff again mage's aoe max target, capability to stack with other mages, and clock's root effectiveness

thanks

bonjovi3223
06-05-2016, 04:42 AM
I really do not understand how you are happy with these gears.
Example for mage: arc staff -> flame hex staff = -330hp, -4crit, +89dmg +50armor (for me).
If I try to cover that hp & crit loss with new legendary 56 gears, I lose all the 89 dmg. So basically i am spending 1.5m+ to try to re-establish the stats given with my arc staff plus 46 free mythic.
The only thing I am seeing is each & every 56 item which gives dmg or crit has to be loaded with exquisite nature to regain your initial hp for surviving in elites. Lets not forget armor losses.
This is why I said 56 gears were crap compared to 46 mythics. I have done excel based analysis for mage & rogue gears to try to get proper combination of stats & I have given up actually. I have decided to farm easier maps, save gold & wait for better gears.

Jazzi
06-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Well my problem with the new gears is that my hp and mana (as a rogues) are practically staying the same, whilst mobs hit harder and skills cost much more mana, hence much higher expenses for ankhs and mana pots.

extrapayah
06-08-2016, 06:29 AM
I really do not understand how you are happy with these gears.
Example for mage: arc staff -> flame hex staff = -330hp, -4crit, +89dmg +50armor (for me).
If I try to cover that hp & crit loss with new legendary 56 gears, I lose all the 89 dmg. So basically i am spending 1.5m+ to try to re-establish the stats given with my arc staff plus 46 free mythic.
The only thing I am seeing is each & every 56 item which gives dmg or crit has to be loaded with exquisite nature to regain your initial hp for surviving in elites. Lets not forget armor losses.
This is why I said 56 gears were crap compared to 46 mythics. I have done excel based analysis for mage & rogue gears to try to get proper combination of stats & I have given up actually. I have decided to farm easier maps, save gold & wait for better gears.

as for the general stat, i were thinking about comparing it with previous season legendaries... imagine what will happen if rogue's potency gear only give 60dex/20 int in a similar manner like previous season's legendary... it will be a disaster

warrior's l56 pinks give a whooping +300ish armor compared to underhul l46 mythic, that's a great upgrade, while rogue's set give -40ish armor, sorcerer give +10ish armor... there must be something wrong with it.

anyway there is also another problem i found recently, it seems like cryo battle gear armor, ring and amulet (that can only be looted from elite cryostar and its chest counterpart) are not more superior that the beetleborn/insecticide gears from normal cryostar and elite map 1-3, nor do it have different/better design

Well my problem with the new gears is that my hp and mana (as a rogues) are practically staying the same, whilst mobs hit harder and skills cost much more mana, hence much higher expenses for ankhs and mana pots.

yes yes, this is also need some attention... skill's mana consumption increase per level, but the base skill damage is not increased at all if you don't spec for your primary stat/damage related stat, it practically nerfed you everytime you level up, ridiculous

xRyuzanki
06-08-2016, 12:41 PM

Don't forget the Armor too :(
It's so hard to maintain those stats >....<

extrapayah
06-16-2016, 01:40 AM
hello, any chance of review?

especially about cryostar battlehelm and armor, some of the type has less secondary attribute that normal insect armors...

libv
06-23-2016, 03:43 PM
The gears need to be more powerful and worth and not to go so quick with other new dated gear