PDA

View Full Version : I just miss it.

Ansm
06-04-2016, 03:22 AM
Hello for those who remember this lock. And hello for those who've started in this season of Locked Grand Crate of the Watch.

Who else still remember how happy they were whenever they loot this in Brackenridge? And all over the arlor.

Who else still remember how this cost back then? Making lots of profit.

Who else remember how they run fast just to get to Jarl before other players could kill him?

Remember the day when Gold Mine is so useful to many players? You'll wait for other bosses and kill 'em then you'll get more like 2 locks. Sometimes 3-4 locks in one run.

Who else miss this? :( I'm missing it also.

Its color is simple, red and gold but looks elegant. For me. Omg.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160604/7a5ae86d17cf86310aabfe42ebd40721.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mistery
06-04-2016, 03:50 AM
i like rengol look

Daggee
06-04-2016, 04:23 AM
Me omg i love the drop image its amazing.I used to farm locks all the time on my first mage toon whichi deleted outof rage lol XD

Cons
06-04-2016, 05:20 AM
Ohh I reallyyy misss that season! Makes me remember the race to jarl..

nightmaresmoke
06-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Ahhhh yes the old locks that version is the second one i think the one before was really like a crate with the square thing on lol like this [X] i don't have an SS coz i was a nab back then haha

Maxijackaqw
06-04-2016, 07:41 AM
I miss those days when they used to drop in brackrenridge
#ripjarl

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Befs
06-04-2016, 08:17 AM
I prefer the look of ren'gol

Ren > Watch > Cryo (Imo)

melayuarmy
06-04-2016, 08:25 AM
I love ren'gol crate look !

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Ansm
06-04-2016, 08:56 AM
I miss those days when they used to drop in brackrenridge
#ripjarl

Yes, and we'll run as fast as we can so that players couldn't kill Jarl before we come :(

Ansm
06-04-2016, 08:59 AM
I still prefer the lock grand crate! Omg! I feel so happy back then when I loot that because it was 25k+ before. So I feel like I hit a jackpot when I see it. Now, I was just "Oh nice.." when I looted cryos (now) or rengol (before) :/

Ansm
06-04-2016, 09:03 AM
Me omg i love the drop image its amazing.I used to farm locks all the time on my first mage toon whichi deleted outof rage lol XD

Ya, same, looting locks with Jarl. And feeling like rich cause it's expensive before. HAHAHA! I miss it so much! That's the season that I'll really miss.

Ansm
06-04-2016, 09:05 AM
I prefer the look of ren'gol

Ren > Watch > Cryo (Imo)

I guess you mean grand crate of the watch > rengol > cryo?

Ansm
06-04-2016, 09:07 AM
i also remember opening 1000 locks(not me tho) and getting no hooks , no i dont miss it, drops from that lockeds were horrible, leads you to quit game after kamikaze opening locks

Oh I have opened 75 of 'em and got Glacian, and a himingleva helm. That's what I remember when I was LVL36 (end game)

Ansm
06-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Ohh I reallyyy misss that season! Makes me remember the race to jarl..

Hahahaha race to jarl! And we'll get angry if they've killed jarl before we come. Lol. And others will TT. Hahaha!

resurrected
06-04-2016, 09:10 AM
One in locks wont ever change. Gambling and pure luck!

Motherless_Child
06-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Hello for those who remember this lock. Locked Grand Crate of the Watch.

Who else still remember how happy they were whenever they loot this in Brackenridge? And all over the arlor.

Who else still remember how this cost back then? Making lots of profit.

Who else miss this? :( I'm missing it also.

Its color is simple, red and gold but looks elegant. For me. Omg.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160604/7a5ae86d17cf86310aabfe42ebd40721.jpg

Yeah.......... Those grand locked crates of the watch were like, perfect....... Nothing like looting one of those bad boys.... The look and everything was just RIGHT........ Don't know what happened.... Lol.....

Ansm
06-04-2016, 09:43 AM
Yeah.......... Those grand locked crates of the watch were like, perfect....... Nothing like looting one of those bad boys.... The look and everything was just RIGHT........ Don't know what happened.... Lol.....

Yea, right. No other locks. Just Grand Crates. It's not too stylish, it's just red and gold but looked really perfect!

Zynzyn
06-04-2016, 09:44 AM
I miss that red and gold colour! We should have more crates coloured like that.

tasakli
06-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Farming jarl with the venom speed wouldve been op lol

Ansm
06-04-2016, 09:58 AM
Farming jarl with the venom speed wouldve been op lol

Hahaha! And will piss the other players by killing Jarl before they come. LOL.

Ansm
06-04-2016, 10:00 AM
I miss that red and gold colour! We should have more crates coloured like that.

I miss it too. :( they look fabulous. And yes, they should've just changed the locks but not the color. Just the syle. They can make it like ren'gol but same color as grand crate and different style. :(

Ansm
06-04-2016, 10:02 AM
I was really about to search about characters in Arcane Legends when I saw this lock. :/ and decided to share with you guys. So you'll feel also the same feeling I felt. Hahahaha!

johnycageee
06-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Best looting of locked grand crate of the watch was in...
-Brackenrigde gold mine!
Clear the map, one hit to the boss, and wait for Stabb, Krax wildstorm and thunk one eye.
Always get at least 1 locked, sometimes 4 ;-)
Old memories... :/

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

konafez
06-04-2016, 11:49 AM
The watch crates looked so cool, all red and gold and sparkly

The ren crates looked like they just might bite you

The cryo crates look like slot machines

Maxijackaqw
06-04-2016, 12:09 PM
Yes, and we'll run as fast as we can so that players couldn't kill Jarl before we come :(
The race to kill first <\3
Also when the moment when locks drop from 1st mob in map ;-;

Ansm
06-04-2016, 12:14 PM
Best looting of locked grand crate of the watch was in...
-Brackenrigde gold mine!
Clear the map, one hit to the boss, and wait for Stabb, Krax wildstorm and thunk one eye.
Always get at least 1 locked, sometimes 4 ;-)
Old memories... :/

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Hahaha! The best numbers of locks that I can loot in gold mine is just 3. Already satisfied with it. [emoji5]

I usually get angry for those players who doesn't wait for the other bosses in gold mine. Lol I'll say, "wait dont kill"

Ansm
06-04-2016, 12:17 PM
The race to kill first <\3
Also when the moment when locks drop from 1st mob in map ;-;

Yup, and the last map, Gold mine gives more locks. :( I really miss it. Those locks gave me gold and bought me good items in game. How I wish I said my last goodbye and thank you to them last past years. Lel.

Sandeeep
06-04-2016, 12:19 PM
cryo is bad, bad in looks, bad in design, bad in loot but its the seasons lock

i like ren gol crates (season i came) design loot and looks
but i think that watch crate look is cool to see better in km3 mines and anywhere else, easy to see it
heredic chests look cool too,
i wanna see OP super HUGE chests and lockeds to drop like the good ol' times

Ansm
06-04-2016, 12:20 PM
The watch crates looked so cool, all red and gold and sparkly

The ren crates looked like they just might bite you

The cryo crates look like slot machines

Agree. Maybe for those who didn't make it up to the grand crates, they'll obviously pick the style of rengol or cryo but they didn't know how it really looks and how it really feels when you loot the Locked Grand Crate of the Watch. It's like hitting a jackpot.

Now, I feel just okay when I looted cryos.

Ansm
06-04-2016, 12:23 PM
cryo is bad, bad in looks, bad in design, bad in loot but its the seasons lock

i like ren gol crates (season i came) design loot and looks
but i think that watch crate look is cool to see better in km3 mines and anywhere else, easy to see it
heredic chests look cool too,
i wanna see OP super HUGE chests and lockeds to drop like the good ol' times

Cryo doesn't really look good. I'm fine with ren'gol but I prefer grand crates. I wish they could take grand crates back again but with different items inside. I just want to see 'em fireworks and its color whenever it drops. :(

Ansm
06-04-2016, 12:42 PM
Hello LVL36 End Game Season! (Idk what season it is but I came when it's LVL36)

Remember the day when Mythic armor LVL31 and Mythic Helm LVL26 is still expensive? More like 1m+

Remember how expensive mythic amulet (Lunar, Fang, and Doom) are?

How about Delphina Rocks guild? Lol. She just popped up in my mind. I remember the time when I was waitingg for a member to get online or looking for a member of Delphina Rocks cause I want to join the guild. I ended up looking for another guild.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160604/7be78d301e880fccffb3ef0316747085.jpg

credits to the owner of this pic which is I guess, Mod Delphette. Till now, I'm curious if Delphette and Delphina is just the same. I guess they were? Delphina made lots of account to play with other low lvl or end game players too. That's what I saw in YouTube. Tribute for Delphina for leaving STS. :(

resurrected
06-04-2016, 12:44 PM
Hello LVL36 End Game Season! (Idk what season it is but I came when it's LVL36)

Remember the day when Mythic armor LVL31 and Mythic Helm LVL26 is still expensive? More like 1m+

Remember how expensive mythic amulet (Lunar, Fang, and Doom) are?

How about Delphina Rocks guild? Lol. She just popped up in my mind. I remember the time when I was waitingg for a member to get online or looking for a member of Delphina Rocks cause I want to join the guild. I ended up looking for another guild.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160604/7be78d301e880fccffb3ef0316747085.jpg

credits to the owner of this pic which is I guess, Mod Delphette. Till now, I'm curious if Delphette and Delphina is just the same. I guess they were? Delphina made lots of account to play with other low lvl or end game players too. That's what I saw in YouTube. Tribute for Delphina for leaving STS. :(

Season 6:) beauty days that will only survive in our memory

Ansm
06-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Season 6:) beauty days that will only survive in our memory

:( That season is when AL has more active players. I mean, it isn't boring in that season. It's not that the season now is boring but you know.. AL before is better.

And yea, you're right.. beautiful days will stay in our memory and heart. I never thought 3 years have already passed when I started playing this game. Time flies.. really fast.

resurrected
06-04-2016, 12:54 PM
:( That season is when AL has more active players. I mean, it isn't boring in that season. It's not that the season now is boring but you know.. AL before is better.

And yea, you're right.. beautiful days will stay in our memory and heart. I never thought 3 years have already passed when I started playing this game. Time flies.. really fast.

Indeed. Cap 36 was when i came back when i quitted game at 31. Very active and not easy season. This was challenge but i loved it. I remember when i farmed so hard to get slag at this cap. Was so happy when i got it for my rogue haha. Yeah many active players. I just realized how many time i spent haha but i met some friends in AL, very good friends. I meet even few of em in real:)!

bonjovi3223
06-04-2016, 01:09 PM
Oldilocks were the BEST imo. I used to get a heart thump every time it dropped.
Rengols were really nice too but on the darker side.
Cryo locks....no man. These locks r very small & dark in color. They actually blend in with the km3 color scheme & make it difficult to notice if u really got a drop or not. This is made worse by numerous lava pools of the drag sword.

Fyrce
06-04-2016, 01:19 PM
Werent they pink? But no, i dont miss them. Im sure what people are missing is the possible 100m gold item in them. Besides that, they are just any chest and their pricing is similar to current chest pricing. Not to mentioned Jarl had to have been the most boring stupid run. So no, dont miss them more than I miss old allies, cryos, different games, etc etc etc

Iove
06-04-2016, 02:22 PM
My eyes lit ;(

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
06-04-2016, 03:00 PM
yay i miss those old days too when everyone used to farm jarl !and best part was when u lookt those locked crate watch shiny red and gold look was such a great scene !

Melthyz
06-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Yeah I love the looks of those grand watch lockeds. Made me feel like something wonderful just happened with the fireworks

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Mdy
06-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Ghhh..missed this locked a lot..had a hard time farming these in bracken with pugs lol..everybody's racing on who's gonna kill jarl first for reroll.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Ansm
06-04-2016, 08:41 PM
That's when the season is challenging. But we all understand that the price of it is getting low and lower that made sts make new locks. :(

Ansm
06-04-2016, 08:45 PM
yay i miss those old days too when everyone used to farm jarl !and best part was when u lookt those locked crate watch shiny red and gold look was such a great scene !

indeed is a great scene. It's just nice to take a screen shot beside that lock. It just looks amazing!

Ansm
06-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Ghhh..missed this locked a lot..had a hard time farming these in bracken with pugs lol..everybody's racing on who's gonna kill jarl first for reroll.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Ya. Hahaha! Sometimes we do solo run but they said it's a low drop when solo. So no choice but to race with players.

Ansm
06-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Yeah I love the looks of those grand watch lockeds. Made me feel like something wonderful just happened with the fireworks

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

and they also look wonderful ❤️ can't help but take a screen shot with them. Especially when got more than 1 lock in Gold Mine or KM3.

Ansm
06-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Werent they pink? But no, i dont miss them. Im sure what people are missing is the possible 100m gold item in them. Besides that, they are just any chest and their pricing is similar to current chest pricing. Not to mentioned Jarl had to have been the most boring stupid run. So no, dont miss them more than I miss old allies, cryos, different games, etc etc etc

It's not just about the lock, but also the season. How expensive the items were in that season that made many people rich because of merching. How challenging AL was in that season. The scenarios that happened when you were in that season. How locks become really useful when running Jarl, Km3, or anywhere cause it's expensive back then and make good profit.

Ansm
06-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Oh! Oh! Oh! And I also miss the titles! Filthy Rich, Goldfinger, and The Midas Touch. How I wish I had that title.

acewasabi
06-04-2016, 10:48 PM
i still remember looting my first locked from a mob in first kraken map- was so noob i didn't know about lock hunting nor have lep haha. good times.

Ansm
06-04-2016, 11:32 PM
i still remember looting my first locked from a mob in first kraken map- was so noob i didn't know about lock hunting nor have lep haha. good times.

Same! Hahaha

codered
06-05-2016, 12:21 AM
A moment of silence for jarl, the only boss i can farm back that day lol,,, and agree that locked was so nice,

Dex Scene
06-05-2016, 12:32 AM
the most beautiful lock ever.
I remember the happiness seeing this bright lockeds

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

konafez
06-05-2016, 02:16 AM
I remember once some random came up to me and said "I can't open these, take them" and gave me 4 watch crates

At the time they were selling for 14k and I was speechless

Ansm
06-05-2016, 02:19 AM
the most beautiful lock ever.
I remember the happiness seeing this bright lockeds

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

A moment of silence for jarl, the only boss i can farm back that day lol,,, and agree that locked was so nice,

Yea, that lock really looks beautiful so shiny that I feel so rich whenever I loot it. Then, because I was nab back then, I don't know what lepre is so I don't have it. I was praying for klaas to give me luck elixir so I can hunt those Grand Crate. Lol.

Ansm
06-05-2016, 02:22 AM
I remember once some random came up to me and said "I can't open these, take them" and gave me 4 watch crates

At the time they were selling for 14k and I was speechless

Hahaha! Same! I also remember someone gave me locks for free cause they cant open it and they thought it was useless and just a normal crate from somewhere :3

I also never know how to use the auction so I kept it for months trying to find out how to open it. I ended up learning how to use CS and sell it instead.

Ansm
06-05-2016, 02:26 AM
I can't get over how they look! They're just so wonderful!

Dex Scene
06-05-2016, 02:28 AM
Yea, that lock really looks beautiful so shiny that I feel so rich whenever I loot it. Then, because I was nab back then, I don't know what lepre is so I don't have it. I was praying for klaas to give me luck elixir so I can hunt those Grand Crate. Lol.
lmao back at my nab days we used to pass it away among friends cuz none of us could open it and it was taking a slot of my poor 25 inventory slots

Ansm
06-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Hahaha! Me I had the old MMO banner but because I'm out of inventory, I have no choice but to delete 'em. And now I regret it.

mistery
06-05-2016, 09:50 AM
i still prefer rengol look even if ive played since lvl 26
tho i remember i got one locked from a mob from the first map when i was lvl 3, no lepre no luck lel

Gouiwaa9000
06-05-2016, 10:56 AM
Good old times I LOVE those old locks ... I also remember how happy I was when I was finding those grave stones from mobs at 2013 Halloween so I can get that jack'O lantern chest and open for a chance to get Vlad .. lol , and how I used to log in every day and complete tons of quests for that ten days of dead quest line for the banner . Anybody want to see that event again? XD ( with recolored banner or I will kill my self )

intizamfamily888
06-05-2016, 11:01 AM
#RipJarl 😢😢😢

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Ansm
06-05-2016, 07:44 PM
Whenever I go to jarl now, It feels empty. No racing. No rerolling. :(

Ansm
06-06-2016, 05:01 AM
Good old times I LOVE those old locks ... I also remember how happy I was when I was finding those grave stones from mobs at 2013 Halloween so I can get that jack'O lantern chest and open for a chance to get Vlad .. lol , and how I used to log in every day and complete tons of quests for that ten days of dead quest line for the banner . Anybody want to see that event again? XD ( with recolored banner or I will kill my self )

Same! I'm almost addicted to the game!.. not almost but really! I am addicted before. But now, kinda not so..

Ansm
06-30-2016, 02:28 AM
*Still can't move on..*

Ansm
07-05-2016, 09:09 PM
*New Players must see how elegant the old lock is!* (bump)

Bajingg
07-06-2016, 01:11 AM
And how amazing Jarl Gruwald is.. ^_^

Ansm
09-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Yes, and how useful Jarl Gruwald is before. :)

mrm
09-03-2016, 03:52 AM
the rongol drop is burnd into my memory XD

EbenevTheMage
09-03-2016, 04:36 AM
i've been quit playing AL when level cap was 31 that time, n Shuyal expansion released for the first time (2012 or 2013? no sure, i forgot, lol) n back to play on 2016 when Goblin invasion event almost ended (i was late and missed gold & plat tier)

and yeah, i got surprised when checking on auction then i found the new crate called locked cryostar crate, i just like "omg, what sts been doing for the glamourous locked grand crate of the watch??? why they replaced it to the bad crate like this???"

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Ucamaeben
09-03-2016, 07:04 AM
I remember the old locks dropping from Jarl, this was one of my first experiences in the game. I miss the look as well. Bring them back for some of the most staunch supporters of the game!

Ansm
10-20-2016, 01:46 AM
i've been quit playing AL when level cap was 31 that time, n Shuyal expansion released for the first time (2012 or 2013? no sure, i forgot, lol) n back to play on 2016 when Goblin invasion event almost ended (i was late and missed gold & plat tier)

and yeah, i got surprised when checking on auction then i found the new crate called locked cryostar crate, i just like "omg, what sts been doing for the glamourous locked grand crate of the watch??? why they replaced it to the bad crate like this???"

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Yea, lol. I feel you mate. Grand crate still the best for me. How gorgeous they were when dropped.

Ansm
10-20-2016, 01:48 AM
I remember the old locks dropping from Jarl, this was one of my first experiences in the game. I miss the look as well. Bring them back for some of the most staunch supporters of the game!

HAHA! Same. Best experience for me when we're all running for our lives just to be on time to kill jarl so we can kill him first.

dinzly
10-20-2016, 01:54 AM
dont worry.this locked has come back to the game but in different name and tier..called Arcane Weapon Chest (level 16)

xsilentninjax
10-20-2016, 03:13 AM
I prefer elond and brood lock crate drops HAHAH

Necropolis
10-20-2016, 05:06 AM
Imo, the old locked is the best looking crate i've ever farmed. I really miss it. .

IGN: Necropolis

Necropolis
10-20-2016, 05:24 AM
Yeah, that was the best Halloween event ever. No LB and no energy's needed. And hunting Jack Hellows (?) Was fun.

IGN: Necropolis

thekragle
10-20-2016, 09:29 AM
Don't worry guys, the hunt for Jarl begins again today, only not for grand but twilight crates.

I do miss those Grand locked crates though....sigh...

Mel030
10-20-2016, 11:24 AM
Don't worry guys, the hunt for Jarl begins again today, only not for grand but twilight crates.

What?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

blazerdd
10-20-2016, 11:46 AM
What?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Elite Jarl will drop Twilight crates.

Ansm
10-21-2016, 06:22 AM

Twilight Crates? Does it need plats / keys to open? And also what's inside? Haha.

Greoatef
10-21-2016, 10:22 AM
Ha ha .. yeah i remember those little drops were always a present suprise?!?!?
Part of the "Arlor Cartographer" chronicles ....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172661-The-Arlor-Cartographer

Ansm
10-22-2016, 08:58 AM
Yup. It's awesome to see them drop. [emoji23]

Ansm
12-20-2016, 11:07 PM
Shout out for old players who had a chance to loot this gorgeous lock. ❤️

Victimzz
12-21-2016, 12:34 AM
When i see a lock like that idk but my heart is just like jumping of happiness,

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk

Medusazx
12-21-2016, 06:08 AM
I remember when I got free luck elixir from klass or shazbot and start hitting brackerindge . Having the 1 hour elixir would make my day back then ! :D

Kiritobozz
12-21-2016, 08:15 AM
In my opinion, these locks could have just stayed in the game. The developers could have and still can implement the grand watch locks in every map up to tindirin. And the rengol locks could have dropped only in rengol maps etc. Every lock would be unique and have its own distinct value. Like I stated once before, the influx from locked drops in brackenbridge and the kraken mines could have been reduced by implementing a new recipe where for example you need three grand watch lockeds in order to craft one normal twilight locked. There could have been many other realistic and successful solutions to the high influx and low price of grand watch lockeds and simply removing them was in my opinion not the most optimal one.

mrm
12-21-2016, 05:01 PM
Being able to see what are in locks ruined them....pleas if possible on next level cap dev can you remove the possibility of seeing what are in them.
Remember rengols when they came out they where 20k...for first week
twilight came...5k...yeay..gues since every one could see what junk they are

Kaziscate
12-21-2016, 06:18 PM
Make it furniture!

Vince Kloyd
12-22-2016, 12:37 AM
Farming this was awesome , when i see this i feel glad

Sent from my Telpad QS using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
12-22-2016, 12:45 AM
Being able to see what are in locks ruined them....pleas if possible on next level cap dev can you remove the possibility of seeing what are in them.
Remember rengols when they came out they where 20k...for first week
twilight came...5k...yeay..gues since every one could see what junk they are

I think it's fair for plat spenders to know what they're paying for

karrdath
12-29-2016, 06:23 PM
Best days in Alor!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ikstotay
12-29-2016, 08:36 PM
Gold mine = pet off please. Lol. Nostalgic

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

Xxsoifongxx
12-29-2016, 09:30 PM
I started in ren gol day .... I miss those days would love if sts make twilight drop a km3

Reakmgc
12-30-2016, 01:48 AM
Yeah sure... Always killed bael for Locked grand xD

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

MrsAnnoying
12-30-2016, 03:30 AM
Omg
The most epic looking locked
Missed when it was dropping as well , jarl + gold mine n km3 hahaha xD lockeds farmers were rich tho back then xd

intizamfamily888
12-30-2016, 04:56 AM
Omg
The most epic looking locked
Missed when it was dropping as well , jarl + gold mine n km3 hahaha xD lockeds farmers were rich tho back then xd
Yea i could have been one out of these rich farmers aswell, but hey my lazyness made the day. [emoji28]

soullar
12-30-2016, 05:45 AM
ahh the gold ol days .. when malison was OP

Algeze
12-30-2016, 10:25 AM
Soo, I've just logged on for the first time in 2 + years.. I was farming jarl in those days, got a twilight today, first run on good ol jarl. I was sorta exited I thought it was like a extra special...

Ansm
01-23-2017, 11:51 PM
Good to see other players who've experienced these wonderful days, commenting here. :D

Ansm
01-23-2017, 11:58 PM
Malison was OP and like the best legendary pet we know, especially in Rogues. lmao

intizamfamily888
01-24-2017, 12:45 PM
Malison was OP and like the best legendary pet we know, especially in Rogues. lmao

Ikr.
Pvped at lvl 15 with that pet. And then stopped playing on that character after arcanes got cheaper. Now i sometimes log on it to feel the nostalgia xD

Susanne
01-26-2017, 11:29 AM
I really miss those days. In fact...I don't play much now because it doesn't seem as magical as it did then. Thankyou for starting this thread..sigh..oh the nostalgia. I loved those days. :)

Ansm
03-25-2017, 04:36 AM
I really miss those days. In fact...I don't play much now because it doesn't seem as magical as it did then. Thankyou for starting this thread..sigh..oh the nostalgia. I loved those days. :)
Same, mate :)[emoji5] youre welcome.

Sent from my Lenovo PB1-770M using Tapatalk

Ansm
05-17-2017, 05:58 AM
the old days will be missed <3 will always be the best season

Plqgue
05-17-2017, 08:08 AM
the old days will be missed <3 will always be the best season

Can you please stop bumping really old threads ? There's new ones with jmportant information that are being covered up by month/year old threads

Horgs
05-20-2017, 09:28 AM
I personally really miss the very first one... The one that's actually a "crate". I remember when Krunch dropped it. Really miss it >_<