Mennddoza
08-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Anyone play Celtic heroes

Cascade
08-10-2011, 07:42 PM
I think Snakespeare mentioned that he played it

SUPAPRODIGY
08-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Nooo bad game bad graphics jus play PL or SL..

Tvis
08-10-2011, 07:48 PM
I've got an account that I created about a week ago. I get on occasionally just for fun. IGN: tvis

Silentarrow
08-10-2011, 07:56 PM
I think the game has potential but...
1) Game is underpopulated
2) Fighting is usually laggy
3). Spell based classes don't work well at all.
4) Spell casting time is too long.
5) You must pay for more spell slots
6) Equipment looks on mages and druids doesnt vary.

Thats all I can think of ATM.

RedRyder
08-10-2011, 08:23 PM
After the character creation I deleted it lol. Bad game

Mennddoza
08-11-2011, 09:55 PM
I've been playing it and once u get higher levels it's actually pretty fun

RedRyder
08-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Everything's too choppy fory tasted. Order and chaos spoiled me lol.

Pharcyde
08-12-2011, 10:04 PM
I still own it since It's free, but Stopped playing after level 2 >.<

elianel
08-12-2011, 10:10 PM
lock cane of suck the game i play for a little be was order and chaos but i don-t like it because is only wi-fi pocket legend the best :banana:

Sigkill
08-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Everything's too choppy fory tasted. Order and chaos spoiled me lol.

Mage is lvl 52 :) You shoud log on and give me that build xD. I should be 60 within a few days.

Back on topic, Celtic Heroes sucks... choppy graphics, like 2 people one each server, and after about 2 minutes of playing I got bored.

Mennddoza
08-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Idk I feel it will grow in population... It's still pretty fun though

Silentarrow
08-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Idk I feel it will grow in population... It's still pretty fun though

Like I said, it has potential. It's just not there yet.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-14-2011, 12:33 PM
Celtic heroes is really boring and i absolutely dislike there graphics
Laggy you have too pay money for like everything :(

PvP
08-14-2011, 10:39 PM
Celtic heroes is really boring and i absolutely dislike there graphics
Laggy you have too pay money for like everything :(

I've got a level 53 druid on Celtic Heroes. You don't have to pay for anything. You can literally level to your top potential without paying for a thing. The only thing you might consider is buying more baggage space. You actually pay for EVERYTHING in Pocket Legends. You pay for bank space. You pay for EVERY map pack. You are pretty much forced to pay to play. Celtic Heroes isn't that way at all.

I used to be a Pocket Legends fanatic - I was there when the game started. Once you hit the level cap you sit around for a month and wait for an update, it just wasn't my cup of tea. Sure, things have changed now. However, quite honestly, I see much more potential for Celtic Heroes in the beginning then I did when I was with Pocket Legends in the beginning.

Don't underestimate this game's potential.

P.S. - Obviously this post will get a lot of hate on the Pocket Legends forums, but be aware I'm giving my unbiased opinion after playing both games since they've been released.

Roasty
08-14-2011, 11:27 PM
In my honest opinion, the game does have lots of potential. However I still play PL since the gameplay is more glitzy and such. :)

PvP
08-14-2011, 11:44 PM
In my honest opinion, the game does have lots of potential. However I still play PL since the gameplay is more glitzy and such. :)

Agreed. They also have an update that will be out towards the end of this month or beginning of next that will resolve almost every issue we're having and bring an entirely new map/features/dungeons/equipment/etc.

Snakespeare
08-15-2011, 12:32 PM
My wand looks like a Jumja stick. That's a Bajoran snack you can get from a vendor on DS9*. How did THAT get in the Celtic World? :P I'm Irish. We think of ourselves as the Celts. The setting is Scotland, unfortunately. The attack animation (note I am using the singular), gets old quickly. They have spells that have skill level and skills, too, so somehow in order to use that fire spell, you have to find the skill that increases. I found a skill for ice magic, but no ice spell. I appear to be doing the exact same things at level 11 that I was doing at level 1. I can hit with my Jumja stick or I can do a slight bit of fire damage. That's all I can do.

If there were a variety of attack animations, a variety of spells, a variety of armors and weapons... I'm sure you see the pattern... If it had more variety overall, it could be interesting.

I don't play it often. And I'm not on O&C. I just play PL most of the time... or Real Racing 2 HD.

*= Jake pesters Nog as the young Ferengi ignores him in favor of the pink (root beer flavored?) Jumja stick.

Johnaudi
08-15-2011, 12:39 PM
Im lvl 60 at Celtic heroes ... I stopped playing cuz it Suck... Its like a stinkin copy of Pl: skeletons,goblins, bandits , animals..... Yea same but it suck

Sigkill
08-15-2011, 01:24 PM
My wand looks like a Jumja stick. That's a Bajoran snack you can get from a vendor on DS9*. How did THAT get in the Celtic World? :P I'm Irish. We think of ourselves as the Celts. The setting is Scotland, unfortunately. The attack animation (note I am using the singular), gets old quickly. They have spells that have skill level and skills, too, so somehow in order to use that fire spell, you have to find the skill that increases. I found a skill for ice magic, but no ice spell. I appear to be doing the exact same things at level 11 that I was doing at level 1. I can hit with my Jumja stick or I can do a slight bit of fire damage. That's all I can do.

If there were a variety of attack animations, a variety of spells, a variety of armors and weapons... I'm sure you see the pattern... If it had more variety overall, it could be interesting.

I don't play it often. And I'm not on O&C. I just play PL most of the time... or Real Racing 2 HD.

*= Jake pesters Nog as the young Ferengi ignores him in favor of the pink (root beer flavored?) Jumja stick.

Snape, you never fail to crack me up :) You're hilarious

Darkchylde
11-05-2011, 03:22 AM
I am a level 76 warrior I love this game I am also a beta tester for the game I have been on this game from the start in june this game does have potential and in update 2 ther was 2 new areas added there is no level cap an it has nothing to do with the fight but skills this is nothing like pocket legends in any kind of way that game an dare I speak the name pocket legends have nothing in common celtic heroes is having a celtic Halloween event Also called by it true name Samhain and it grows day by day pocket legends an star legends hav competition an soon will have even more with world of Midgard which I am also a beta tester world of Midgard looks simply amazing I left pocket legends after the one year anniversary an hav never looked back I played order and chaos after pl but I let my sub run out after 3 months of o/c online pocket legends has become this game that is catered more to children an teenagers with their cheesy animal schemes an tales also selling out to droid, all star legends is pocket legends in space I downloaded it an played 10 mins an deleted it an also never looked back I was doin a google search for Celtic heroes forums an new guilds came up with this in my search so I jus replied / ign on Celtic Heroes Darkchylde in the world rhiannon guild Rapture Eve ,,,,,look me up if you play or long for another game than this childish cheetoh eating game full of snot nosed little kids ,politics, money ,parental guidance police an mods and devs that don't care nothing about you ,,jus your pocketbook

STINKY
11-05-2011, 05:16 AM
Guys try out World Of Magic, graphics are bad but its pretty awesome with pvp. They also have guild wars:) Just suggesting so dont go rage if u dont like it.

ReapeJZ
04-07-2012, 08:00 PM
I quit pl like 2-3 months ago, pl was getting repetitive, and boring, so I decided to play order and chaos, after a good 4 months and 21$ I decided gameloft, was being too lazy to add any new GOOD Updates, after a while, I found celtic heroes! It was boring at first, but I started to like the game! It was amazing, I am currently waiting for the release of world of midgard. This long post here, is just to tell you, if you get bored or tired of an mmo, just try another one! Thats all!! But seriously I liked order and chaos, pocket legends was getting really repetitive and old.

Jugernugett
04-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Guys try out World Of Magic, graphics are bad but its pretty awesome with pvp. They also have guild wars:) Just suggesting so dont go rage if u dont like it. may I say THE world of magic. Lol and also try out graal classic/online guys. Very very fun.

Bilaxman
04-07-2012, 08:13 PM
I played until level 3. The app keeps crashing so I don't put up with it anymore. I may play later on when it gets better.

ReapeJZ
04-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Oops I meant I quit pl 7 months ago

ReapeJZ
04-07-2012, 08:20 PM
I totally agree