PDA

View Full Version : MashGuide!

noobmigo
08-10-2011, 08:14 PM
This is a bunch of those huge guides mashed into one little guide. And a few tips from Noobmigo. :o
This is mainly an endgame only guide for PvE. :o I'll see what I can fit into in PvP.
I will update the skills in later, taking some from other guides with credits, of course. :o

UNDER CONSTRUCTION RIGHT NOW

To Access certain sections EASILY, use the Ctrl+F and type in the code designated to the section you want to go to.
For Example PvE/PvP - Type in [ZAMPLE] then add a 0 [ZAMPLE0]
For Warriors PvE - Type in [HAIRYTANK] then add a 1 [HAIRYTANK + 1]
For Warriors PvP - Type in [HAIRYTANK] then add a 2 [HAIRYTANK + 2]
For Avians PvE - Type in [FASTDMG] then add a 3 [YOU GET THE POINT, RIGHT?]
For Avians PvP - Type in [FASTDMG] then add a 4
For Enchantresses PvE - Type in [AOEMASTA] then add a 5
For Enchantresses PvP - Type in [AOEMASTA] then add a 6
For Twinking - Type in then add a 7

[B]Warriors PvE [HAIRYTANK1]
Being a Warrior in PvE is a hard job. You have many expectations, and it is hard to fulfill all of them at the same time, no matter how easy it may seem.

Mainly in PvE, you are expected to:

Group the mobs, so your teammates can AoE kill easily
Spam "Taunt" to TRY to take aggro away from your teammates
Have Plenty of Health Pots so you can have enough health to take damage away from your teammates
Have Plenty of Armor to minimize the damage absorbed by you, making the job more efficient

--

Tanking Techniques Commonly Used in PvE
Pinning - Pinning is usually a technique used on a Boss to "Pin" against a wall. To "Pin" use Beckon when you are in between the boss and the wall, then move away from the wall, and stomp the boss into the wall. Then you stomp repeatedly to keep the boss pinned. Do NOT Beckon while the boss is Pinned.

Grouping - Grouping is a technique used on mobs. To Group a mob, you must move towards a wall or corner, beckon, move away from wall, hell scream, and stomp mobs into wall. If done correctly, you will have a large group of mobs stunned and grouped neatly for you and your teammates to kill extremely fast.''

Round-ups - Round-ups is a technique commonly utilized in Balefort Sewers: Catacombs. (I believe, correct me if this is wrong) What a round up basically is, is that the bear runs around a certain area, spamming taunt to draw aggro, and then running back to the team, so that they can nuke them in one shot.

WARNING: If not done right, the whole team can wipe, or if the bear is not good enough to round-up, the bear will die in the process.

--

To maximize your tanking ability, here are a few tips and tricks of the trade:

Tips and Tricks

Remember the Keys to Tanking: the KoBRA "IGS"
Keep your eye...
on your health before you start your tanking cycle.
Buff (Rage/Iron Blood/Evade)
Run into Mob/Room
Attract Attention (Taunt)

Identify a corner to group to.
Group the Mobs
Slash Away All Stragglers

Don't be Scared to Die
If anything, your deaths sometimes show what a warrior you are, and how willing you are to take damage and be up front. It can also mean you are a total noob at surviving though. :wink:

--

Warriors PvP [HAIRYTANK2]
[VACANT, I WILL NEED TO WORK ON THIS WITH SOMEONE GOOD AT END GAME PVP FOR WARRIORS]

--

Avians PvE [FASTDMG3]
Being an Avian in PvE at End-Game is one of the most PUZZLING situations. Why? If you unleash your full combo, it is most likely you will be the one taking aggro, and the tank will not be able to get it back. However, if you don't, you are not a full piece of the team. It may be hard for some to conquer this situation, but all it takes is practice. And then it'll be extremely easy.

As an Avian in PvE, you are expected to:

Deal damage, fast.
Be prepared to spam Mana Pots
Be Prepared to take aggro from Bosses and mobs, at times.
Set the Thorn Walls for the Mage to Nature Strike.
Make killing the Boss MUCH, MUCH easier.

--

To maximize your Amazing Damage Dealing Ability, here are a few tips and tricks.

Tips and Tricks to Maximize your usefulness as an Avian
Remember the BAD T
Buff (Focus/Evade)
Awesome Debuffs (Break Amor/Blinding Shot/Shattering Scream) [NOTE: Best to wait until tank has grouped, before moving on]
Damaging Skills (Blast Shot/Repulse Shot/Avian Scream

Thorn Wall to set up Nature Strike (If you can't keep up with the Enchantresses Lightning, put it in front of D, making it..BAT D. xD

If you take Aggro on Boss, stop attacking for a mo' and let Tank regain aggro
Yes Sir/Ma'am, just run like the 3 lil' piggies, so the tank can do his/her job, and you don't have to die sometimes, in the process. Or just run, until your Tank can get the Boss repinned.

-That is the end, sorry. Must do some papers in like, 5.. I'll get back to this tomorrow.

noobmigo
08-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Reservado

noobmigo
08-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Reserved, ma'am.

Swimmingstar
08-10-2011, 08:18 PM
reserved for my post

Piosidon
08-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Well done migo, not only an informative guide, but humorous too!

SUPAPRODIGY
08-10-2011, 10:39 PM
I don't get it Lol JK :rolleyes:

stealthyman
10-09-2011, 06:12 PM
[b](b?)7