PDA

View Full Version : The scarcity of the eggs!!explained with solution!pls read all

canbolt
06-04-2016, 08:34 AM
HELLO STS,

guys after the present update of the game the prices of eggs have gone too high and its too hard to buy them for the poorer sections of the arlorian people,a game has to be fair and must have a balance and it should not wholly be in the hands of the rich who decides the game,pls increase the drop rates of the eggs and several crafting items such as fossil,drag bar,because the population of arlor is too high and there is a very high demand on these stuffs

BEST ADVICE!!

-Pls make the eggs of various levels to be re egged back to lvl 0 for a specific amount of platinum or gold by this there will be circulation of eggs and then people can very well afford the eggs and make these re egging cost fairly higher for each level of the pet and based on their rarity for example

lvl 2 nekro egg in order to be regged - 15 platinum(or) 50k

lvl 3 nekro egg - 25 plat or 70k

lvl 4 nekro egg -35 plat or 90k

lvl 56 nekro egg - 840 plats or 1.7 m

(by this there can be circulation of eggs and arlor can shine like the sun and even the darkest shadow can be wiped out !!!!!)

THIS SYSTEM IS FOLLOWED IN MOST OF THE LEADING RPG GAMES AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT IN OUR BEST MMORPG GAME

PLS STS BRING THIS FOR THE ARLORIANS

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:: angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::a ngel:
:tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranqui llity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::t ranquillity::tranquillity:

lusifer
06-04-2016, 08:42 AM
+1 bro really like your idea and hope sts approves it !!

the only rich in the game who likes helping the poor,btw great channel :)

Otahaanak
06-04-2016, 08:45 AM
The price should be the same regardless of pet level. Many end gamers have paid plat to level pets up to 56. Just make the re-egg not stashable or tradeable.

Were it that way from the beginning, the egg prices would not be nearly as outrageous as they are now due to the hoarding.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

lusifer
06-04-2016, 09:32 AM
The price should be the same regardless of pet level. Many end gamers have paid plat to level pets up to 56. Just make the re-egg not stashable or tradeable.

Were it that way from the beginning, the egg prices would not be nearly as outrageous as they are now due to the hoarding.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

if they had paid to lvl up their pet there is no need of de leveling their pets and by this new re egg scheme sts can also earn a lot and it will also help the community to have a good standing

Zynzyn
06-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Based on STS announcement that they will not enable us to re-egg our used old pets, many have already paid tons to again buy the eggs they need. Now enabling re-egging will only discourage those buyers from spending more in the future if this is the trend. Just save up and buy the pet eggs you need like others are doing. The only eggs scarce now are the discontinued pets like Glacian and Hammerjaw.

bonjovi3223
06-04-2016, 11:40 AM
The simplest solution is do not buy anything. No demand will lead to price fall & then we can buy.

Sandeeep
06-04-2016, 12:35 PM
wasnt it STS idea to do this pet animalcy to bring ppl to re farm for nekro eggs and stuff

no re-egging, we need for farmers in arlor not merchers
imma mercher, ive stopped farming long time back
no teeth, coins, tokens, km3... nth just merch

arlor needs farmers not merchers.... STS needs to maybe increase drop rate in elite planar arean chest for like 1 week, prices will stabilise for nekro (arena again!!!)
arcane pet loot and arcane mythic good stuff in cryostar chests and those locks will stabilse too (km3 again!!)
due to this pet combos and housing (yay to elites and pet quests!!! farming is back... kinda)
jewel drop rates have been made to increase , got word from dev vroom (yay jewel farming is back)

STS is working hard i believe to make farmers make a comeback but STS working a bit slowly....
only drawback i have ever seen on the part of STS is RE COLORING... re color pets , re color user interface.. re color vanitys.. STOP STS...
try doing the above to stabilising the economy it will work
also i know u guys are waiting for events to release new stuff one by one, but with the current state of things u need to work fast ppl getting angry here

everyone who truly knows what ur doing apreciates u it would be nice for u guys to make an official thread explaining ur ideas to stabilise the economy thank u.

acewasabi
06-04-2016, 10:51 PM
sts say there are no plans *at this stage* to do re-egging. but with new pets coming and old pets being re-released, prices will drop anyway. i'm gonna wait and see what happens before buying more eggs (already have a few to play with).

canbolt
06-05-2016, 01:26 AM
sts please bring in atleast a re egg kit per account and make it untradable so that people can try it but only once,by this the egg economy will have a great balance,i accept the fact that some people at this time have spent a lot of gold in buying the eggs but a game should not only favour the rich but also the poor.just make one egg re egged so that people can try only once

Fredystern
06-05-2016, 03:28 AM
Re egg should not available to everyone since they already ask do you want top open this egg or no, if you regret it after open the egg dont blame sts, its ur fault not them.

I was poor at the first, keep farming and you will rich soon, thats what i do, farming lock, eggs, equipment,etc

My tips: save up