PDA

View Full Version : How to Stabilise the economy ~sandeeeep

Sandeeep
06-04-2016, 12:40 PM
so i made a comment on a thread abt this and i think u guys might like it
imma copy paste it here cause im too lazy to edit it into a thread like thing
its in a comment form, try to understand

I'D LOVE THANK YOU"S TO THIS THREAD AS IT WOULD BRING NOTIFICATIONS TO THE DEVS... ALSO DO POST COMMENTS, TO BRING ATTENTION OF DEVS, or someone could use a bad comment to trigger an alert for em to see this....

I KNOW EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINION SO PLEASE POST IT IN THE FOLLOW FORMAT

what to do
reason
how it stabilizes economy
how it benefits players

THANK YOU

wasnt it STS idea to do this pet animalcy to bring ppl to re farm for nekro eggs and stuff

no re-egging, we need for farmers in arlor not merchers
imma mercher, ive stopped farming long time back
no teeth, coins, tokens, km3... nth just merch

arlor needs farmers not merchers.... STS needs to maybe increase drop rate in elite planar arean chest for like 1 week, prices will stabilise for nekro (arena again!!!)
arcane pet loot and arcane mythic good stuff in cryostar chests and those locks will stabilse too (km3 again!!)
due to this pet combos and housing (yay to elites and pet quests!!! farming is back... kinda)
jewel drop rates have been made to increase , got word from dev vroom (yay jewel farming is back)

STS is working hard i believe to make farmers make a comeback but STS working a bit slowly....
only drawback i have ever seen on the part of STS is RE COLORING... re color pets , re color user interface.. re color vanitys.. STOP STS...
try doing the above to stabilising the economy it will work
also i know u guys are waiting for events to release new stuff one by one, but with the current state of things u need to work fast ppl getting angry here

everyone who truly knows what ur doing apreciates u it would be nice for u guys to make an official thread explaining ur ideas to stabilise the economy thank u.

Sandeeep
06-04-2016, 12:44 PM
yes i am aware of my spelling mistakes and i am bad at speed typing, sorry u guys, im to lazy to edit it, i truly am lazy...
if any grammar nazi is out there do correct it and post it i'll copy paste it to edit thanks

Fyrce
06-04-2016, 01:23 PM
Just someone else who wants to remove the cs and trading. He will deny it but that is what he really means by no merchers.

Maxijackaqw
06-04-2016, 10:24 PM
Its good like this :/

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

codered
06-05-2016, 02:47 AM
It is better this way, im a farmer, keep farming underhul over and over, or arena,,,boring yeah, profit hell yeahhh..
After the pet combine update i see more ppl farming ribbit, or even the old malison, kelvin so ur opinion farmer is now hard to earn gold or something is not legit, many we can farm bud, economy is ok

Sandeeep
06-05-2016, 07:19 AM
well guess i was wrong then,
hmmm
im a mercher btw, bored of farming
but if u all like it eh idm its the same for me

dinzly
06-05-2016, 12:47 PM
its stable enough, u want 50m pets again?
120m nekro would be better i guessed[emoji38] ..still remember the old price?