PDA

View Full Version : New furniture ideas

Sxvm
06-04-2016, 01:36 PM
-A punhing bag.
-A wardrobe where you can store your vanities.
-Armor stand, to place armor.
-Plants, like a cactus or small little trees
-Bathroom items.
-Pets (Decorative)
-Mailbox.
-Couch
-Jacuzzi (Or water area)
-Pets dance(Doing there trick move)

I'll add more if i can think of more.

There are copyrighted by me! You can only make them if you make them non-plat! Mhahaha

Asron9
06-04-2016, 01:50 PM
toilet, bathroom, pet like cat runnin and walking around in the house, or hihihi photo frame that can place our rl photos xd

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

Justg
06-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Specific housing posts have been moved to the Housing Feedback thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?333309-Housing-Feedback

Nepos
06-04-2016, 03:04 PM
A mailbox would be awesome!

Anehazaz
06-04-2016, 03:20 PM
What about a nice comfy couch to sit on....I get tired from all that dancing!

Imback Al
06-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Jacuzzi or a spa area :3

Cons
06-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Swimming Pool , TV, Sofa :D

Asron9
06-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Swimming Pool , TV, Sofa :D
tv at midieval era lol

Asron9
06-04-2016, 10:53 PM
Auction house, pot vendor, roman bath, sofa and couch, minibar(i wanna make intimate small irish pub lol). For fun you can also add enchanting table for its look, when you click on it it opens crafting.
Stash for inside housing only, an extra space you can hold your extra items but cant access outside the house.

some midieval type kitchen maybe that hearthfire and a pork on it cooking(yummy)

Putting our pets we owned as furniture could be fun, like house pets

Sorry if some of them already exist. i didnt check all furniture types
yea fun if we can see our choosen pet to be stand alone in the house walking and dancing without our control XD

bhfanaticos
06-05-2016, 05:23 AM
Would be nice if they add new dance moves, or different disco music, or if u got few disco party balls stacked u can do some new dancing moves, also it would be better that only owner can play that music not every1 :) :)

bhfanaticos
06-05-2016, 05:26 AM
Or when you dance, pet dances also, doing tricks wich they got allrdy :)

Mouly
06-05-2016, 05:56 AM
Plants and trees maybe? Palm trees?

Cons
06-06-2016, 08:13 AM
We need a TV!! :banana:

Harold Aguipo
06-06-2016, 08:15 AM
Was wondering about the Mailbox,Can you leave a message in there to the owner of the house??

Lordsliver
06-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Sounds nice

Saud
06-06-2016, 04:28 PM
pool ( we can swim there )

Hoardseeker
06-07-2016, 04:57 AM
We need a TV!! :banana:

tv at midieval era lol

Magical Holographic TV. it's Arcane legends xd

Cheneblanc
06-07-2016, 05:16 AM
Bathroom area? Jacuzzi? TV? How about we stick with things that fit with the game? Toilets and sinks didn't exist in medieval times. You pooped in a bucket and washed yourself in a wooden tub. You could have some sort of magically heated natural rock pool for a spa, but not a real jacuzzi. And no technology at all. If you want a "TV" it needs to be a crystal ball or magic mirror.

To be honest, the disco ball doesn't even fit. Disco didn't exist in the era this game is set in.

Tif
06-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Bathroom area? Jacuzzi? TV? How about we stick with things that fit with the game? Toilets and sinks didn't exist in medieval times. You pooped in a bucket and washed yourself in a wooden tub. You could have some sort of magically heated natural rock pool for a spa, but not a real jacuzzi. And no technology at all. If you want a "TV" it needs to be a crystal ball or magic mirror.

To be honest, the disco ball doesn't even fit. Disco didn't exist in the era this game is set in.

And which era is this? The one where people throws lighting and fireballs at people?

Damn, i might of forgotten this era :(

Rome
06-10-2016, 12:45 AM
MUSIC BOX!!! i would love to have the expedition camp music inside my house:P

-ambo

Coalhouse
06-11-2016, 11:31 PM
I may be a little previous (or perhaps even a little late) but there are a couple of furnishings that I think would be a good idea for the Halloween event.

Firstly I would like to see a skull with a lit candle atop it. I would prefer this to a jack o'lantern, as pumpkins (and other squashes) are native (and hence "traditional") only to the Americas. In addition, this item would be useful the year round, in a "wizard's laboratory" setting or similar.

The second item would be desirable, if only for its bizarre nature. For centuries a (small) stuffed crocodile hanging horizontally from the rafters, has been an archetypal decoration for a sorcerer's workshop. This may only be to awe the impressionable.

On a similar note (but admittedly not furniture), I would be surprised if there were many warriors out there, who would not absolutely love a Werewolf / Wolfman vanity set.

A further idea would be to have an articulated skeleton suspended from a stand, as used in anatomy lessons.

Coalhouse
06-12-2016, 03:18 PM
Also, buckets. No really, in the absence of plumbing it is impossible to run a household without them. Strangely, even the tombs have buckets.

However, I suppose that fountains indicate the presence of plumbing.

Lucas Martins Fdf
06-15-2016, 05:43 AM
Eu acho que se você compra a casa não pode pagar aluguel pela sua casa, achei isso muito estupido. E talvez se gostarem de uma idéia, no próximo evento dar no tier plat ou gold uma casa que não pague aluguel.. algo meio sombrio seria legal

Coalhouse
06-20-2016, 06:13 PM
A brazier or small firepit so that we can heat our poor, benighted hovels, without the overwhelming presence of an oversized hearth.

Skeasibir
06-21-2016, 02:53 PM
nice ideas and could decorate the game alot

Coalhouse
06-29-2016, 07:16 AM
A floor-standing candelabrum. This would enable the illumination of areas near the missing fourth wall (which prcludes the use of sconces and lanterns). Such an item would remove the necessity of an item of furniture on which to place a candle.

Also, the wall-mounted torches from the tombs, for that incendiary look.

Powerstyle
10-25-2016, 01:34 PM
stash at house

Santomchez
11-05-2016, 06:40 AM
-arcane fossil should be achievable by doing reaply hard elite quest.
-there should be also be quest that provides more significant gold via elite questing new expansion still does not provide enough
-crate keys should also be put into the game as a quest obtain able item from once again elite questing.
Plz and thank you. I'm sure everyone would love and Benefit from this. I have been pay to play and it really stinks ti spend thst kind of money and till not have these sigificant items or gold.

Zynzyn
11-17-2016, 01:32 AM
Request/Suggestion:

The Gift Basket - It would be nice to send gifts to friends even when they are offline. The Gift Basket/Box would be placed in the house of the owner and visitors and friends can drop gifts (trans items) even when the owner is not online. The Gift Baskets could come in 2 sizes and could have a limit ( Can hold around 5-10 gifts maybe and for 24-48 hours).

Advantages-

a.) Gifts can be sent and received even when offline. Proximity or Online status not required.

b.) Usually gift option is kept disabled in towns and maps to avoid random strangers filling out inventory with junk-spam. Since only when we are allowed to visit the owner's house then we can drop gifts to him/her, it will not cause much trouble and would be a sweet option to surprise our friends.

Pogchamp
11-18-2016, 11:10 AM
New house ! :D Like villa <3 :D :D

Pogchamp
11-18-2016, 11:12 AM
Yea !!! I love your idea dude <3 This thing could be really , really good ! <3 <3 <3

justinjake28
04-12-2017, 04:01 AM
Back Locks in Tombs

MrAYRTON95
10-09-2018, 07:10 PM
FERRARI & more !

Lonely
03-02-2020, 05:05 AM
Great ideas for the next Halloween.

Quentino
03-02-2020, 05:10 AM
Great ideas for the next Halloween.

I would also install sound speakers with scary sounds and a bathtub in the courtyard filled with water, which I would paint red and throw a skeleton in. My imagination was running wild. I will definitely do so next Halloween, it's a pity that the wait is long. By the way, my bathroom with brass faucets (I took them here insideast.com (https://www.insideast.com/collections/vintage-wall-mount-faucet)) would look just awesome. Because my bathroom looks very luxurious and I would get a shot from a movie with this skeleton inside. However, I will not pull my bathroom out into the yard, because it will be stolen. I'll have to buy something similar for this. So, I think I'll decorate the cheapest bathroom so it looks old-fashioned. And then my idea will work.

Faded09
01-09-2021, 08:01 AM
A furniture for upcoming chinese new year

- Chinese zodiac gold ( "Ox" if you click this miniarture of ox it explode a gold coin so more luck to come in your house )

- A fire cracker (This type of fire cracker is like an electric firecracker invented of some genius people wherein if you click this it will like a true fire cracker) and I want to suggest this idea for furniture on the house to avoid badluck coming to your house in AL hahaha

- A Chinese lantern (Lantern like elondrian lantern if you click this they give a light)

Thats all i hope you will get my point for this suggestions :)