PDA

View Full Version : Housing Feedback

Justg
06-04-2016, 01:30 PM
What else would you guys like to see and do in your houses?

What exist already in Arlor that you would like to decorate with?

Thanks, hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

- g

Ireliaa
06-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Well I wanna say , I am aware you are running a business, and trying to encourage players to upgrade their houses by designing desirable furniture to make it look tempting. Honestly from a feedback of players that has experience with game , with current state of housing they dont really care about it , this will cause your designing effords of new furniture wont pay back.

The fun of housing might seem shining in forum at the moment, but its just because its pretty new, just like pirate ship guildhall. Its temporary

The idea is fun and its popular because its new, but for an average player there is no space to use their furniture, or to store them. Even if you design some shiny cool looking ones and sell it like avengers vanities on limited time, it wont be tempting for many simply because they cant do much with it.

But if you allow them to be able to use diffent furnitures with great space of almost unlimited combinations, people will be more interested in it. then you can make sustainable profit out of designing furnitures in future like vanity business.

I also enjoy the idea and support it, but at this state my hands are bound, i cant desgin house with 5 furniture. I hope you guys can see this outcome too.

Sincerely

Saud
06-04-2016, 02:29 PM
increase the space for house decor
at least make 10 when opened house
cap decor house can be 100.. 25 is very small space
not worth to spend plat on 25 space :(
arlor house! there can be house where all players can join there ( like towns )
buy decor space with cryostar tokens
no one is able to see the stash box on your house
because yasterday i had big party on my friend house and they kept try open it
And there was 300 messege ! annoying!
Thank you!

Sxvm
06-04-2016, 03:20 PM
All i want to change is the outside of the house, looks horrible

Justg
06-04-2016, 03:21 PM
All i want to change is the outside of the house, looks horrible

Are you talking about the black void out there?

Sxvm
06-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Are you talking about the black void out there?

Yes i'd like a garden that we can walk outside it would be cool

Ssneakykills
06-04-2016, 03:48 PM
The housing reminds me of sims andanimal crossing

But ya I second that motion on a garden or something to make the house look less eerie with the black void around it

Elshaddoll
06-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Houses are too dependent on plat right now, don't you think so? We need some way to buy furniture slots so I can fill my house with bee- I mean, so we can get more stuff for our houses. Frankly 1 chair and 1 table with beer and candles on it aren't very attractive.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Saud
06-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Yes i'd like a garden that we can walk outside it would be cool

+1 for this!!

Fyrce
06-04-2016, 04:19 PM
Indoor plants would be fine too! Flowers and trees indoors!

Zeus
06-04-2016, 04:43 PM
1. The upkeep should be lowered - those who spend 1k plat on a tavern shouldn't have to pay such high rent fees. If you do it alone, that's $80 a month in rent for pixels! If this is not an option, there should be an option to for players to donate estate tokens for upkeep (not the ones that cost plat). That way, those who enjoy other people's houses can help contribute towards maintaining it. Alternatively, there should be more ways to farm for estate tokens.

2. The black hole void as the backdrop needs to be removed and replaced with something else. Hopefully, Housing 2.0 can work on that. Let the backdrop have customization similar to housing as well!

3. Housing is too plat dependent. That is fine, but there should be options for platinum players to sell houses or platinum exclusive related housing things to the general public. That way, if you really enjoy housing (such as myself) you can farm and purchase your house.

4. Housing items should also be sold as components. For example: beds. If their components were broken up and sold for platinum and could be allowed to be put together, it would allow players to create some really awesome looking beds!

Tippertwo
06-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Would be nice if we could join other players' houses if they aren't on our friends' list. I really wanna go to a tavern but I don't have a friend who has a tavern ...
And a garden outside, with a driveway and a mailbox at the end would be nice. I wanted flowers to put in my vase tbh. And it would be funny if our pets had somewhere to sleep .-.
And for us to be able to get more story tokens. I mean, 60 story tokens for 2 estate tokens per week is a bit much, don't you think? We won't have enough story tokens to buy anything else.
Btw, would be awesome if we could see whose house we were in. For example, "Starter house, Tippertwo's house." Same for cottage, etc. It is really confusing and quite awkward if you don't know whose house your friend is in, his friend's , or his own, and you join him to find that he's having a private discussion with his friend. Right now we kinda have to guess which house we're in, and it gets embarrassing.

Fyrce
06-04-2016, 05:21 PM
I would love to donate for the upkeep of party...um, hangout places!

Lethoiun
06-04-2016, 06:34 PM
First of all... The plat prices are a little to high? 1000 plat for a tavern when it does benefit you in any way but look at it.
I would also want another house bigger than the 25k one that can be purchased for gold like 500k maybe.

The rent with story tokens will be hard to keep up with becuase you also need tokens to use on the new pet stuff. So it's getting kinda hard to be able to do that.

5 furniture slots is VERY sad. A mug,candle, table,chair and a painting. That's sad as well. Can the furniture slots be purchased with plat and be tradable?

Fix the black void to something more appealing

A place to play with your pets :):):)

I have seen the wall dividers. But what's the purpose of it if you can walk through it and it doesnt divide :/

The stash chest, Is tbis only available for 250 plat. Many people asked for this and it was what I was looking forward to

Overall good job o.o

Lethoiun
06-04-2016, 06:46 PM
The big glass stain windows ive seen in Guildhalls! I always thought they look cool the effect for it and I want one in my house :):):):):):):):)
Wahahahhhhaha

Greycore
06-04-2016, 08:28 PM
-Welcome Message (MOTD like)-
-Change the black void outside the house- ( we can pick of a theme EX: winter/summer/spring/fall)
-Low Rent FEES-(make the upkeep payments monthly not weekly) do you know how much will cost us?
-Other colorful Stuff for the house-( all i can see is green,brown,white)
-House stash cannot be click by visitors- (it's annoying when they try to open it "spamming"
-Pets will be automatically dismissed-
-A bigger House can be purchase by gold (the 25000g was too small and make it atleast 10 slots for furnitures)
-House Chat Colour-

Zynzyn
06-04-2016, 09:25 PM
1. Welcome Message announcing the owner's name when we "VISIT" a house.

2. Ability for friends to use house-items without needing the presence of the owner.

3. What exists in Arlor that we would like to decorate with? - Flower Pots. Think I saw some in Garetta. Vases should have flowers in them. They could be decor items and also gift items for friends.

4. House slots for gold.

5. More Musical items and more dancing moves. :P

I'd like to say I am happy with most of STS's latest releases, current decisions, ideas, implementations. My suggestions are just minor tweaks for refinement but its almost perfect without tweaking too. Thanks for the new systems!:loyal:

Harold Aguipo
06-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Maybe you should a put the name of the owners house,I know its just a smal problem but I think its a great idea to identify who's house is this

Sxvm
06-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Maybe you should a put the name of the owners house,I know its just a smal problem but I think its a great idea to identify who's house is this

Yes, because it's really hard to do /Host Or /h, there is already something like that.

Kakashis
06-04-2016, 10:18 PM
It's currently far too plat dependent. I don't mind dropping 1k plat for the biggest house, but the upkeep is insane. Currently I've just been visiting other peoples houses and it does look great. When I get mine, it will just be the smallest 25k one since it's maintainable with daily story log in. I would like to see cheaper estate fees or just get rid of it, and also would like to be able to hang my vanity sets on the wall or in cases.

Java
06-04-2016, 11:54 PM
The low amount of items per house really limits the creativity. I enjoy using pieces in unique ways and overlapping items...I quickly hit max and can't even buy more slots.

More more more...double it..at least!!

See overlapping items to create bar below.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160605/6abf3a882c54067816cd80b4eaf9a2cf.jpg

Also...consider rent is paid by month. This allows for 4 weekly estate quests & a month of story token collecting. This will at least seem more reasonable. Otherwise, it's cover charge time. :)

Gouiwaa9000
06-05-2016, 12:11 AM
This is what I want :

Like 70% of the game uses the starter house right now , it needs more furniture slots . I can't decorate my house with 5 pieces of furniture I can't even do anything creative with it lol . Make it at least 10-15 .

That black void of nothingness outside my house looks horrible . Atleast add something out there ( not to much ) also , why is the wall of my house missing? Maybe something can be done to that..

Houses cost insane amounts of plat , and I'm OK with that ( you need to make money after all ) and huge houses cost huge mounts of tokens to keep... and you will HAVE to use plat in order to keep a tavern in use. And all that for a place that does not benefit you more than the guildhall , only the gh is free , has no upkeep , has a free stash , is bigger and it has a cheap potion vender . Maybe giving some exclusive features to each house can be a nice idea for the future

Also , I want to hang all of those banners I got over the years in my house XD I bet all of the players who play for 3 years + have well over 15-20 banners from events or lb that they can't really use . ( Should not take furniture slots , how is a banner on the wall considered "furniture"

those shuyal floating lanterns look awesome , maybe add them for planar fragments ? Xd

Huyiscool2
06-05-2016, 01:00 AM
how about .... MANNEQUINS....there will be 3 types... war/rouge/mage.... we can put vanities and weapon on it and dress it up as a doll for others to see.!!! good idea no?

octavos
06-05-2016, 01:44 AM
I posted my opinion in another thread. Housing is nice. But upkeep I'm not to fond of. It's like renting..and the feeling of owning the property isn't to popular. I'll be sticking with my guild options.

I don't log in as much and even to sustain a very expensive home. If you are treating this game like animal crossing, (you need to try it) when you purchase the home it's yours...and not constantly renting what you paid for.

As it stands it's a nice addition, more options are great..like eating and gaining some additional power ups would be great to...like earing gold for daily log in or gaining potions to make befor you head out. I did see an alchemy table on one of the homes..so maybe letting us farm for our potions/armors/and pet leveling food would be great to...how about a vanity construction area?

Anyway..to sum it up..we need to own our property...not renting something we buy with plat. Creating items we need within the home would be a benefit. And even making our own vanitys would be nice.

Horme
06-05-2016, 02:17 AM
Housing system doesnt affect anything in gameplay, guildhall is larger than it. In the guildhall I can find Poison seller, stash, and portal to the cities. IMO kinda weird there is a disco ball, dance and etc. Is it being dance game now? Arlor have changed too much. Rather than this system, you can put all your effort in the weekly event, upcoming big event, renewing the tomb (watcher tomb for example), refreshing the city, fix the pvp system, and etc.

thekragle
06-05-2016, 03:37 AM
I like that variety is being added to the game. It attracts more players. And if you dont like it, dont use it imo. But if you do like it, isnt it great that it is there to enjoy!! I will say no one likes to pay rent, usually. So if rent has to be necessary please just add other ways to pay it and make it a little less painful (not cost so much).

Just my thoughts....and the rest of the suggestions in this thread are pretty on point too. Keep up the great work Sts!

bhfanaticos
06-05-2016, 05:47 AM
1. It would be nice if you can put leaderboard somewhere on the wall.
2. Stash is usefull, but make it only visible for the owner
3. New dancing moves, including pets( if owner is dancing, pets make some tricks )
4. Owners achivements somewhere on the walls, like pvp banners or event banners

DK
06-05-2016, 05:55 AM
Armor stands / mannequins so we can display our collectables og whatever people want to show, i personally have way more items than i ca wear, and even though i am very happy to own each of the pieces i have i would like to have them displayed in my house instead of hiding them in my stash.

It would be very great if you would lower the fee for those who bought big houses, and now need to pay plat each week to keep them up. It does say BUY a house, and not RENT at the Arlorian Estates.

It would be very nice if we could see what the items looks like when browsing things for our houses, in CS.

At last i would like to see more furniture slots, in all houses. One can easily fill the house slots, since most of the items looted, are very small, but nice imo, but its just sad to place 2 cups on a table, and then have 3/5, then a chair= 4/5 and well... yea the house looks empty.

I am a great fan of housing though ;)

Lopezman
06-05-2016, 07:16 AM
small house should be upgradable to bigger ones

Ipoopsy
06-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Suggestions:

1. Upkeep is little too high as many have said. It needs to be lower or create more quest or drops from bosses, so we can all farm more estate tokens.

2. Any basic home bought initially must have more slot than it currently have. There's just not enough. And the price for buying extra slots are too expensive.

3. Which is what IMO is what the majority of the players wants. Make the ELITE MOBS we kill to grant us their trophy heads as a non tradable furniture, so we can hang on the wall or display it anywhere in the house/home. I think the amount of kills should be at least 500 ELITE bosses kill to get their heads. It's better than th current AP that's available. This way it shows what you have accomplished and display to All can see.

4. There should be a personal CS in each establishment if the owner chose to have one by paying 1000 plat. This way, the owner can put his gears/items on sale so others who join can see what he has for sale. And only those items are in that establishment by the owner. (and/or can also implement where the owner can let other list their items also, to make him a real merchant without shouting out loud) This way, every Establishment will have a unique inventory of what is being sold. This way, it will make whoever that is famous or more popular. Word of mouth advertisement goes a long way. And the one that can't afford it , they can still use the CS.

Sandeeep
06-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Well I wanna say , I am aware you are running a business, and trying to encourage players to upgrade their houses by designing desirable furniture to make it look tempting. Honestly from a feedback of players that has experience with game , with current state of housing they dont really care about it , this will cause your designing effords of new furniture wont pay back.

The fun of housing might seem shining in forum at the moment, but its just because its pretty new, just like pirate ship guildhall. Its temporary

The idea is fun and its popular because its new, but for an average player there is no space to use their furniture, or to store them. Even if you design some shiny cool looking ones and sell it like avengers vanities on limited time, it wont be tempting for many simply because they cant do much with it.

But if you allow them to be able to use diffent furnitures with great space of almost unlimited combinations, people will be more interested in it. then you can make sustainable profit out of designing furnitures in future like vanity business.

I also enjoy the idea and support it, but at this state my hands are bound, i cant desgin house with 5 furniture. I hope you guys can see this outcome too.

Sincerely

THANK YOU hope this is considered more. hope STS follows u!

kickazzrogue
06-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Upkeep is to much the average player wont be able to afford imo and there is just way to much upkeep in game alltogether between the dailys and pet system quests etc etc its just way to much i liked simple arlor. Its getting alil complicated nowadays im so lost on farming and crafting lately. I think if your not gonna remove the upkeep system at least have the option to pay for it in gold instead of just estate tokens

meidei
06-05-2016, 01:58 PM
I hope we can sell houses too. :livid:

grzena1982
06-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Upkeep after spending 1k plats (80 pounds) for absolutely nothing of value is wrong.

1. No upkeep or forget about my money,
2. Whoever owns a house should have stash slots increased. Its ridiculous that i still have 250 slots shared between 15 chars.
3. Let us hang our banners on the wall.
4. Including house decorative items in locks will make me less prone to spend more money on this game as ill get less chances getting what i want.
5. Houses should benefit players in some way, there should be a bonus that lasts specific amount of time. Otherwise, i dont really see the point in having one.

Tippertwo
06-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Just for the record, it might've been a smarter idea to upgrade to houses first, then do the double plat offers, not offers first then houses. In my opinion that's just dumb, just saying.

ClumsyCactus
06-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Upkeep lowered for all houses
Do you REALLY need that much plat? everything is plat dependant.
More slots for furniture, 5 makes one quite mediocre house

Baysidebob
06-05-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm a noob. Every time I log in they try to sell me a house. Why do I want a house? What is the advantage?

tasakli
06-05-2016, 08:47 PM
-Not being able to walk through furnitures like wall drivers etc

-Make pets dance too :)

-Furniture like doors that can open and close so you could build rooms (need not to be able to walk through furniture first)

Cheneblanc
06-05-2016, 11:48 PM
The upkeep definitely needs to be lowered or removed. Any game I've played that had housing has always just used Gold for upkeep, if it even had upkeep at all.

Furniture slots need to be increased. What's the point of a house if most of it is empty?

I'm not spending Platinum on a completely pointless feature that doesn't benefit me at all. Give me some benefits for buying a house. A personal Alchemy table that gives discounted Potions like the vendor in the Guild Hall. A personal crafting station that gives a small reduction to crafting times. A pet food station that can slowly generate free food.

As it is, Housing is a huge waste of time and serves no purpose. I think some more thought should have been put into it before it got released.

Faliziaga
06-06-2016, 03:10 AM
The black/blue universe around and the open wall in front where we feel like falling out of our house is not very cosy. I would like our houses to be accessible from townes with the town specific surroundings like pl Humania or swamps houses:

Eskaygee
06-06-2016, 03:36 AM
I agree with the suggestion of lowering (dramatically) or removing upkeep in general. We're already spending platinum on something to OWN. With the upkeep, it's like we're practically renting a place at this rate. If you're not willing to get rid of the upkeep feature in total, at least make paying your weeks worth of "rent" achievable by using something other than platinum. Why buy something in game that you have to unwillingly use your platinum each week just to visit? Doesn't make much sense to me, and by the looks of it others here completely agree. Not hating or anything, but I do believe that things needs altered immediately. Please do take these suggestions into mind when reviewing the feedback. Appreciate all the hard work you all do by the way, keep it up! :)

Java
06-06-2016, 03:40 AM
The disco ball needs to be fixed...annoying when someone repeatedly clicks it. And you can't tell who is doing it to remove them.

The exercise mat seems to override the dancing. Maybe limit the AoE of the mat.

I had a problem when I switched to private and switched back...friends couldn't join. Said party was full, even when the house was empty.

Disable powers and dismiss pets would be nice. Perhaps there could be house rules that the owner can toggle pets on/off, powers on/off, friends of friends allowed access on/off.

Just some ideas.

epicrrr
06-06-2016, 05:37 AM
i wish we could purchase via plat the option to expand the number of furniture we can put in our starter house, i mean i just want a small space and dont want to pay for a high upkeep.

^ just found out i can buy slots for plat :D

overall this expansion is the bomb, i mean it really takes the game to a whole new heights and possibility were kinda heading a fantasy role-play life simulator which is exciting for AL, keep up the good work STS team :)

just needs to fix bugs such as overlapping action, exercising mat, discoball, chairs, bed, dart cancels out each others animation

mrm
06-06-2016, 08:00 AM
Meh for the plat spenders but ovral i like my new office "ground" :)

Rawfrost
06-06-2016, 08:08 AM
Hello everyone.

Umm, can you take auctioner on the house ? It is not too bad nevertheles somebody dont agree with me.

And Furniture Slot, make that purchaseable with Story Token, Teeth, Cryos Token, etc. :|

And up-keep weekly :| Thats very bad, need plats again.

And can you add awesome idea to be able to wedding in game :3 It will be pretty cool.
Wedding and sleep on home. Aww~ :3 Sad story for ugly sorcerer.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U11 using Tapatalk

Cactus
06-06-2016, 10:05 AM
1. "use stash" option should available only for house owner (host).
2. "dance" "work out" option shouldn't be affecting who sit, sleep or throw dart.
3. Guest list for private house option.
4. An option to lock (freeze) certain object in edit mode so there won't be any sudden moving when accidently selected.
5. Grid and snap to grid object in edit mode.

Jewelmaker
06-06-2016, 12:06 PM
I'm enjoying my house, but would love to see a few things:

--more slots available! Even with what is available with extra plat, it's still limited! Putting a few mugs on tables, and pictures on walls adds up fast!

--Gardens! Would love to plant a garden outside. Perhaps a vineyard to refill the kegs?!

--Mailbox! When you're not home, people can leave messages for you, even if the house is private

--Would like to see one house available per account instead of per character. I can share other things with my 2 characters, why not my house too?

ilhanna
06-06-2016, 01:51 PM
I'd rather have the estate token quest be a repeatable one than a weekly one. I'd rather kill fifty bosses over and over for my tokens than freaking out because I don't play for one day and miss a Bard daily.

Nepos
06-06-2016, 02:08 PM
Please add a mailbox!

Tif
06-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Just for the record, it might've been a smarter idea to upgrade to houses first, then do the double plat offers, not offers first then houses. In my opinion that's just dumb, just saying.

Unless a plat sale is coming
Hopefully!

Gouiwaa9000
06-06-2016, 02:35 PM
I want my house to look like this without having to spend ten zillion plats on it ....

The place is always empty anyways , might swell live there XD

Stonedincali
06-06-2016, 02:40 PM
How about being able to move tokens between alt toons.

Oakmaiden
06-06-2016, 02:50 PM
I want ppl to enter at the door instead of top screen.fireplces should crackle n pop(audio) and tavern still should sell potions and make a bubblng sound.background music would be a nice option ,perhaps with choice of music.Also want to share house with my other toons on same acct.stash chest is locked to others n doesnt need an alert.

Avaree
06-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Could there be a way to implement a toggle to allow who can and cant enter your establishment?

Meexii
06-06-2016, 04:30 PM
WELL HERE FEW GREATE IDEAS:

- own playlist in the party bowl or an extra radio for that. you guys could check the app "Roblox" there u can use radios and put an id in of a song. and everyone can listen with nice sound and bass.
-more space and room for funitures mby at least a token vendor for that like for inventory and stash.
-a screen what mby can show the title of the songs.. that owner is playing :)
-an own vendor that u mby can buy for plart and purchase ankhs, respec scrolls, pots, CHEEPER!
-new dance moves
-mby rooms like kitchen bedroom blabla ^^

well thats all for now, hope u like any of those ideas and hope WE GET PLAYLISTS IN OUR HOUSES!! :p

thx alot have a nice day

Mewtuh
06-06-2016, 05:36 PM
I wish there would be a bigger house for gold or more free slots at the beginner house

Gesendet von meinem Becher mit Schnur

Terminhater
06-06-2016, 09:11 PM
We need a bathroom!

Sick n tired of using the bushes and showering under a waterfall in Tindirin. Devs, we would like to answer the call of nature in private, currently I'm living like a savage.

Spiff
06-06-2016, 09:59 PM
Two of the pieces of furniture needed are a big, wide-screen television with a big comfy couch in front of it. You position yourself on the couch in front of the TV, turn it on, and it shows the house owner's view of his Arcane Legend's game on the screen and moves wherever they move. That would be so META!
That, plus popcorn and baby-oil, although unlike pet eggs, not to be used at the same time!
Then, one could literally stay on AL forever and never see the great outdoors again!!!! MUHAHHAHHHAAHHHAAA!!!!!!

Java
06-06-2016, 11:03 PM
We need a bathroom!

Sick n tired of using the bushes and showering under a waterfall in Tindirin. Devs, we would like to answer the call of nature in private, currently I'm living like a savage.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/ff77e886f41e6095e0132bd2e98350e4.jpg

Problem solved

Shadowfaux
06-06-2016, 11:57 PM
I will put in my two cents and echo what is already been said but I feel needs to be repeated ad nauseam until some changes are made.

1) More Furniture slots available at the start, or make them purchasable with something besides Plat.

2) enable a toggle switch on our friends list so we can be more Discerning about who we let in and let out of our respective houses please. I know that many people with the larger houses do enjoy entertaining. But not the dozens of people who are friends with somebody else that you might have put on your friends list once at level 13 and forgotten about.

3) the upkeep especially for the larger Estates is kind of ridiculous honestly. You're going to make people spend their real-life money to get platinum to buy the houses. Then after that you're going to keep charging them more and more Platinum?. I understand you guys need to make money that this is your job as well as your passion, but this double and triple dipping into people's Platinum seems a wee bit greedy Imo.

Harold Aguipo
06-07-2016, 01:05 AM
Why dont you try adding 2nd Floors?

Terminhater
06-07-2016, 08:11 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/ff77e886f41e6095e0132bd2e98350e4.jpg

Problem solved

You're a lifesaver, the amount of times I had to run with my pants down cos of Komodos in tindirin is unbelievable.

P.S that's a mighty fine lookin' abode right there and a cammode XD

Terminhater
06-07-2016, 08:24 AM
This housing is a wonderful idea but paying plat for a house and losing it cos ya gotta plat to keep it ?

Why tell us to buy with 300 plat and then we gotta rent it, and if we don't pay rent we lose a 300 plat purchase. It don't make sense?

Either allow us to buy it outright or rent it/or rent it out to others and get paid gold.

Java
06-07-2016, 09:02 AM
A case for increasing furniture item cap limit. I have used 70/70 and need much more to complete some unique customizations. Below are a few modifications I designed. (deluxe bar, bathroom, basin, & brewery)

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/9c92f981cdfe79762fd13f0c82c11071.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/eedacefb24b9c1418b3150e5243d3552.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/553f5a61de8e585f81a3df8e98b7c8c4.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/29b90d742890346ec765c0cea49706d8.jpg

Please consider adding more slots..I'd even begrudgingly buy more with plat [emoji24] [emoji765]

Feel free to copy any ideas seen here...would love to see your unique creations as well)

Faliziaga
06-07-2016, 09:12 AM
I don't know how or when this happens but I sometimes get stuck to the edges of my house. My character then can only move at the walls and when I release the joystick, it moves to one corner.

Java
06-07-2016, 09:22 AM
I don't know how or when this happens but I sometimes get stuck to the edges of my house. My character then can only move at the walls and when I release the joystick, it moves to one corner.
I have that happen sometimes...in other maps too..I just switch to another screen(like inventory) and it fixes itself. I always thought it was just a joystick issue.

Kaziscate
06-07-2016, 12:38 PM
1.I think we should get permenent discounts for buying houses with plat. These discounts apply to buying furniture and houses.Maybe it can work like this:
-Starter House: 0% discount
-Cottage:10% discount
-Lodge:20% discount
-Tavern:30% discount
2.Another thing we should have is camera settings so that we can view our house at different angles to make those side placements more precise.
3.A house directory to view and visit the top rated houses. (Kind of like a leaderboard for houses,but not competitive and no prizes) This also comes with a publish button to display your house in the directory,but you cannot edit your house unless you take your house off the directory.
4.Have higher pay outs for weekly quest depending on what house is owned.
5.Allow Estate Tokens to be lootable from Locked Cryostar Crates (Normal,Large,and Massive) and Elite Runner Chests.
6. Platinum-purchasable furniture packs that can be listed in auction or be traded.
7.Adjustable floor and wall textures
8.Invite only setting for houses. People not invited won't be able to enter your house. Also add an "invite to house" button at the bottom the social page. When pressing this button,there will be check boxes under people's names which can be checked off. After selecting which people to invite to the house, click/tap confirm to invite all those people at the same time.

Hartholzwurm
06-08-2016, 12:50 AM
I think i dont give another feedback for housing system. Two of my feedbacks are deleted 😨
AL is now the beginning of Sims. Bad changes in my opinion.

Rome
06-08-2016, 12:55 AM
missing the music!

can u make some sort of LP player. and drop the jingles in every map?
i really love the expedition camp theme and i would love to hear it inside my own house

-ambo

Actiondl
06-08-2016, 04:56 AM
What else would you guys like to see and do in your houses?

What exist already in Arlor that you would like to decorate with?

Thanks, hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

- g
Hey STS and players of Arcane Legends!

I've been thinking of some ideas how to make the housing system better. I have pros and cons here. I added some suggestions there as well.

+ Furnishing items. Ahh lovely :D These new items keep you busy farming those. It was an awesome idea to make the furnishing items droppable from maps. (Although it isn't realistic how mobs can drop candles, tables, chairs, you name it) :D xD

+ Houses. Everybody can get a starter house no matter if you used real money! :) This was a really good idea to let all people buy a house. Also the system how you can make houses private and kicking people is pure awesomeness. XD (and the reason you have to add when kicking someone makes the whole process sound professional!) xD

+ Furnishing slots. This one is really great but maybe you could add slightly more slots for the smaller houses. (Starter house and cottage) Maybe 7-8 slots for starter house and 25 for cottage! :D

- Prices of platinum purchased houses. Tavern for example costs 1000 platinum. Just think about it, nearly $100 for a house in a game! XD Maybe new, adjusted prices could be: 265 platinum for cottage, 435 platinum for lodge and 850 platinum for tavern. (If this makes any sense.)
Or then make some kind of sale weekends for the houses where you are able to get the houses cheaper. :3 (This sale idea is really great. I saw this one in the forums earlier)
OH and perhaps you could get house recipes from some elite bosses (ofc a rare chance) and crafting it would cost a lot of resources. (For example garetta wood but it would drop a lot less than in the supplies event earlier.) Also, you couldn't get these resources before you have the recipe! (Just like crafting a planar pendant) :D

- Backgrounds of houses. Only black? Why not to add some kind of cool backgrounds there? (This has been suggested in other posts but I felt like adding it here too) Maybe you could buy different backgrounds for the houses as well. :)

- Estate tokens. These deserve a whole new way to obtain them. New type of token system where you shall do quests, just like daily ones but not the story token quests. You could add new items, perhaps vanities for story tokens but obtaining estate tokens could be done by doing other kind of daily quests OR a rare chance to drop in maps.

Also, another building 'outside' where you could put your pets into would be absolutely awesome! :D And perhaps you could add some kind of events/achievements which reward you a statue. And you could put the statue in your house! It is similiar to banners but it would be really cool.

One, perhaps the last thing that comes in my mind is the icons of furnishing items. Change those to fit with the actual item. :)

I think that wraps it all from myself. All of these ideas might not sound good for you, but hey it's all just my opinion. :-)

Have fun playing AL, guys! :)

-Actiondl (a proud lvl56 smurf) xD

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Black Dragon
06-09-2016, 12:18 AM
I'm glad the housing system is finally in place but there is a few cons that we'd like to point out and maybe hope that you can improve it sooner.
Buying the other houses e.g. cottage is too expensive. would prefer gold spent on houses and rent than using plats. and more varietyof houses to buy e.g a 2 storey house
who to allow in your house:- instead of having the option of kicking people out, we think we should just be able to add who we want to enter into the house
there shouldn't be a limit to what you want stored in your own house. We should be able to show off all our best items we have in our inventory by even lying them on the floor. Beats the dirty floor i see right now. It will be nice if we're able to walk pass houses and admire mythic, vanity items a player may have. It will make others want to have it as well.

Qweenzy
06-09-2016, 01:53 AM

here is an example of a house showing off items

Oakmaiden
06-09-2016, 09:41 AM
Things in Arlor that I would like to have in my house r:shuyal lanterns,kraag torches,dead city braziers,stack wood for fireplaces,keg stand,Norman the Alchemist stirring vat,pile of gold,magic mirror,potion bottles,stone and brick dividers,annnnnd LESS RENT,MORE SLOTS.ty very much

Oakmaiden
06-09-2016, 09:48 AM
A doorbell that lets u open n inv ppl in or ingnore them

Hercules
06-09-2016, 10:37 AM
My feedback and idea here: HOUSES WITH LEVELS (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?335628-Housing-with-level)

Kaziscate
06-10-2016, 02:22 AM
We should have an option to select multiple items at once and do an action with all the selected items at the same time.

Zynzyn
06-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Joining/Privacy feedback : The previous system where anyone was free to gatecrash if house is not set to private was more fun. Previously we had the option of setting it private and then inviting friends we want to give access for a private party - that was better than the current changed system. Please revert the change, if possible.

It would be nicer if visitors landed at the spot where the door is instead of the current spot.

Giggles11
06-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Can you adjust the private settings? For instance make a selection for date nite with one person over, a party invitation one where you can select friends inviting? There is times when you want just one person over instead of every one popping in. Also when people come in instead of keep saying dismiss pets all the time when the come in the pet automatically be dismissed or when the enter telling them to dismiss pet.

Giggles11
06-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Watch the sims game. They have a phone where you can call certain friends over for a party. Plus can you have a lighted dance floor like boogeyman? Make a party room for your friends and birthday cake or a selection we can buy to throw a party with favors even a pinata ��

Java
06-11-2016, 09:41 PM
Perhaps you can make a group of mugs( for shelf or bar) that will only take up one housing space. Also a group of books that stand up, to be used on a shelf. (big enough to fill shelf using one housing slot).....Or you can just give me more housing slots to work with.

Also...I see burlap sacks in the keyls bar I would love to have a stack of burlap sacks(perhaps they contain coffee beans) [emoji477] [emoji7]

Oakmaiden
06-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Used to be able to join guildmates in their houses and i liked being able to join friends in their friends house.This allowedd meeting new ppl.we just need an individual kick button for rude guests.Like all ppl ,i want many more slots.100 seems a more useful number.Background music would be appreciated also,something relaxing while having a chat.

Coalhouse
06-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Perhaps you can make a group of mugs( for shelf or bar) that will only take up one housing space. Also a group of books that stand up, to be used on a shelf. (big enough to fill shelf using one housing slot).....Or you can just give me more housing slots to work with.

Also...I see burlap sacks in the keyls bar I would love to have a stack of burlap sacks(perhaps they contain coffee beans) [emoji477] [emoji7]

Yes it seems a shame that small items such as candles, tankards and crockery, take up as much "space" as the furniture they sit on. Perhaps such small items could be exempted from the furniture slot total. Another option would be to have them count against a second total, possibly one based on the number of furniture slots.

Zylx
06-15-2016, 05:21 PM
I personally feel the upkeep is way too high, especially considering that the tokens are not farmable. For someone to pay such an outstanding amount of plat for a house and then having to pay even more plat to keep it for more than a week, players arent really going to go for those extravagant houses, and many arent going to be able to enjoy anything you will add in the future. I am aware players can exchange daily tokens for upkeep costs, but you cant really earn enough story tokens to keep a house larger than the starter.

SacredKnight
06-15-2016, 09:16 PM
how about .... MANNEQUINS....there will be 3 types... war/rouge/mage.... we can put vanities and weapon on it and dress it up as a doll for others to see.!!! good idea no?

Expanding on this, I agree that mannequins to put armour and vanities would be an interesting idea, possibly even being an extra storage segment.
Another thing I think would be interesting is a stable, as in the actual stable somewhere in the house (most likely the larger ones), where we can see the pets move around or interact with them for happiness bonus.

Java
06-16-2016, 08:19 PM
Fix rent system!! Seriously! Make it once a month payment or farmable. Or refund my plat. Buying house for so much and then to endure a weekly upkeep and be locked out of house...I can't even liquidated house items to pay rent. I got the scissors out and I'm about to cut up that special credit card I use just for you guys. This is too much. I can't even play around with the pet animacy part because that uses precious holy story tokens.

Faliziaga
06-17-2016, 01:47 AM
Fix rent system!! Seriously! Make it once a month payment or farmable. Or refund my plat. Buying house for so much and then to endure a weekly upkeep and be locked out of house...I can't even liquidated house items to pay rent. I got the scissors out and I'm about to cut up that special credit card I use just for you guys. This is too much. I can't even play around with the pet animacy part because that uses precious holy story tokens.
I didn't pay upkeep, because 1. Upkeep costs are too high and I am basically not willing to support that and 2. I prefer to use my story tokens for pet animacy. So I am waiting to see if either upkeep fee is gonna be reduced to a reasonable price or estate tokens be made stashable what I'd personally prefer.

Zynzyn
06-18-2016, 01:31 AM
my alt characters on the same account cannot enter/use my house. :/ could this be changed please?

B.Bence
07-13-2016, 10:17 PM
PAY TO PLAY! THATS TOTALY NOT FAIR! Without platinum i can hage only the smallest type of house that dont give too much buff but i guess the biggest house give so much buffs also increase reroll chance that is like useless for platinum players!

Bunny♥
07-14-2016, 02:55 AM
come on, dont make the stamp cost us something in plats, it should be free to send and receive messages.

stricker20000
07-15-2016, 02:33 PM
t felt like this post got lost in the shuffle in housing 2.0 thread yesterday so I decided to post it again here

The reason why many (most) people are not into housing is because it is very very expensive. In order to own a Tavern you need to pay 1000 plat (or millions of gold). Ok people would accept that BUT then there is the UPKEEP which is just too expensive for most players. If you have bought the tavern you need to pay 8 estate tokens per week, that means 80plat (or 300k gold). Nobody (ok some are crazy) is willing to pay that much for a house every week.

So in my opinion there are two possible solutions.

1) (compromise) Since you can already farm 2 estate tokens via bard quest and 1 estate token via weekly quest per week a player with a lodge still needs 5 estate tokens (50 plat/~200k). So ofc leave the option to buy them for platinum there but also add some elite quests (which take their time) to farm those. Some players will farm them, some will still buy them. (Just an example, could also put estate tokens with a low but a fair chance in specific f2p chests and make them not-tradeable)

Result: More players own an active house and since not everyone wants to take their time farming them still some would buy them for platinum (or for gold from players who bought them with platinum) and even players who farm them might buy one now and then to get the missing one. --> STS still makes their profit and players have fair chances to take part in the housing system.

2) (Players preferred) Remove the upkeep completely since we had to buy the houses for a lot of plat (gold).

Note: Devs preferred is the way it is now:wink:

As a side note: Players who are tried to get forced to pay are not willing to pay anymore, players who are not (means they have a fair chance not having to pay) will much rather pay. As soon as the player feels a pull on his or her purse, he or she will hide it :wink:

If the upkeep wasn't so unnecessarily expensive I would buy a house and decorate it too but I ain't do it that way.

Justg
07-15-2016, 02:34 PM
Thanks, we are actively watching upkeep costs.

Zeus
07-17-2016, 11:20 AM
Please remove the cost to reply to received messages. Otherwise, it discourages messages from getting an answer. The only charge for messaging should be to send someone a message.

Anyona
07-17-2016, 11:32 AM
Please allow the environments to be tradeable, bought a tavern but unable to have nice scenery outside due to it being plat exclusive :(

Sandeeep
07-18-2016, 03:10 AM
perhaps u can make the weekly quests depended on the house u currently have

ex.
u own a starter house, thus weekly quest gives u 1token (and u buy 1 token from bard)
u own a tavern, thus weekly quest gives u 6tokens (and u buy 2 from bard)

first 2 houses weekly quest provides 1less token than required for a week
last two houses weekly quests provides 2 less toekns than required
event specific house (if its in the future) weekly quests provides 3 less tokens than required for the week

^^ do this and we will be happy. and yes we can do the weekly quest even if we dont have a house.

i like the idea of having a secondary house slot for miniture items like candle mug book etc.

^^ would be nice.

one gold based scenery thats doesnt give any stat bonus, for 50k gold or 25k gold
its a black void i hate, and i dont have plats, u dont have to give any bonus either if u dont want to, just a scencery for gold!
and add a soothing music (which we can turn off/on) that depends on teh scenery we choose,nice and relaxing.

^^ please

repling to a message should not require a stamp, for a offline convo. stamps would be expensive though.
individual player kick (once he enter house) expires after 2hrs.

^^ helpful

Coalhouse
07-19-2016, 07:01 AM
To help with furniture placement, I would like there to be a floor grid which appears when in "Edit" mode.

Kenzou
07-19-2016, 07:45 PM
Vertical Rotation would be nice :)

Oakmaiden
07-27-2016, 12:45 PM
I would like to clear up an apparent comunication error...we alorians do not need more furniture Inventory slots! We have asked...nay , begged , for more decor slots in our houses! There simply is not enough slots for the many items that have been introduced. I have no desire to store 500 items, I want to display them!!! Please STS hear our cries.... Booohoohoo sniff sniff.

Java
07-27-2016, 03:11 PM
I would like to clear up an apparent comunication error...we alorians do not need more furniture Inventory slots! We have asked...nay , begged , for more decor slots in our houses! There simply is not enough slots for the many items that have been introduced. I have no desire to store 500 items, I want to display them!!! Please STS hear our cries.... Booohoohoo sniff sniff.
I couldn't agree more. I am forever having to limit my creativity to fit into the limits of the decor slots available. Hear our cries for more space!! An additional 50 rather than 20 would really help. If not more. [emoji24] [emoji477] [emoji299]

bjc535
07-28-2016, 11:59 AM
Love the mailbox system! One thing that could help is maybe have a sent section so you can see the messages u have sent :) ty!

Quew
07-29-2016, 08:22 PM
In Windmoore I just bought the city package for my cottage...ugh...not compatible. Pls put some kind of info on the vendor that it's only compatible with a tavern. Like in the item description. Thanks! (Sadly, I'm out 100 plat.)

Java
07-29-2016, 10:16 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160730/3d398c46e201fb678bbc6219a8fc5018.jpg

Could we get a stack of these barrels on their sides(my bar wants to serve wine too) also a stack of crates fills space...please bundle them as one housing slot tho. Thanks!

Azebro
07-29-2016, 11:48 PM
Please add a Deed Mount to hang deeds on the wall for landscaping requirement/buff purposes. I really like the size and look of the starter house.

Java
08-01-2016, 01:23 PM
Can someone confirm that public setting is actually working? It doesn't seem to work for me. Only, friends, guildies & party can join even with my house set to public.

JesterBoss1
08-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Vertical Rotation would be nice :) Yea A 360 degree and 180 degree vertical rotation so we have more chooses for item placement.

Tea Oo
08-04-2016, 03:15 PM
Checking if this is the reply window

Tea Oo
08-04-2016, 03:37 PM
Fix windows to proper trow light into the house, like it suposed n it does in public tavern (all type of window shud light up the room).

Use colors, everything looks so dark n repetitive.

Even without location houses must have so environment.

Sit on floor, drink at table, read book, open door, ring a bell when visiting, open window, are just so e of action would add 'sense' n fun to housing.

Mail, is almos useless if we can not send items n shud be free.

Toys for companion that they actually use, without the owner command, just ranmdomly when companions allowed.

Being able to take a gift when visiting, i know there is gift n trade, but not a cute gift box u can carry n handle to ur friends.

Well i have more ideas xD all worth very expensive in game items. Cya hope u can craft all this fun stuff :) Please, dont forget fixing windows to trow light in.

Java
08-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Rubber duck animation in the new tub is glitching. Please fix. Thx

Java
08-05-2016, 08:59 AM
Are the stain glass window sizes inverted because lodge size appears bigger than the tavern size. Description leads one to believe the tavern size would be largest.

Coalhouse
08-09-2016, 09:40 PM
Tavern potion flasks. I know there are some on the Tavern Still but it might be useful to have separate ones, or even pairs of flasks.

Java
08-11-2016, 10:11 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if we could have NPC's like Karin, for instance...just to hang out with in our house. 😁

(Stealing ideas is fun)

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160812/af9c9243ffa10d5c285c96e78a119bba.jpg

Java
08-13-2016, 12:40 AM
More suggestions....& a small wishlist.

Can we get a toggle option for auto-lights...I hate switching on all the lamps, fireplaces(etc)

More wall color options would be amazing. For example, the purple wall that we see around Arlor. Perhaps some sort of home designer UI that allows customization of walls, floors, wood stains, upholstery. I have seen various attempts at customizing walls but it comes at the cost of house slots.(please see below, very clever design by Focus)

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160813/4a10a93261ed70121e3445da99f23cf7.jpg

Dimmer switch to set different lighting levels. Cottages are too bright, Taverns are too dark.

Now that we have bathroom fixture...how about some kitchen goodies. I'm making due with some items. But would like to see more available to satisfy the culinary appetites of the average Arlorian.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160813/c80245edcf51c8fd9d3c4f908d24b21c.jpg

More plants for inside and outside our homes. It would be nice to have a tiny bit of outside space for landscaping, picnic table, bbq grill, fire pit and mailbox.

Shadowfaux
08-13-2016, 01:54 AM
I'm just waiting for you developers to introduce multi-storied housing. Let's just cut to the end game of this and do that LOL

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Faliziaga
08-13-2016, 08:05 AM
I would like to see introduced leisure suits to chill in my house, since it's not very cosy in my fighting equip.

Furthermore some wallpaper/wall paint like the light purple one from the log in screen,
maybe some paint for my floor that is quite dark, or an option to dim/toggle light in houses.
A garden area to step outside and have a barbecue.

Please add to the house settings two buttons, one to allow/not allow gear effects like arc ring aura, particle fx, etc. I find it very distracting and visually disturbing to see too many effects when I zoom in to enjoy being/interacting in a house. The second button is to disable the minimap in the house.

I would like to add some constructive criticism regarding couches. Couches cost 180-210 plat and for that money I would expect a different sitting animation, also one that corresponds to a couch not the same as on a chair.

Faliziaga
08-19-2016, 03:49 AM
When I was visiting Maarkus' armory I wished there was a short info about the weapons when I tap on them. Could you implement an option to banner and weapon holders to display the item info?

Powerstyle
10-25-2016, 01:26 PM
Best of luck

wpi
11-21-2016, 03:41 PM
i hv some suggestions:
An interactive shooting cannon
Making all boss trophies interactive e.g. Alpha rug howling after touching
Statues of big sizes (not like the tiny boogie one)

deviant misfits
02-21-2017, 04:02 PM
Old and dead thread but...

1. More options for greenery.
2. Increase of maximum house slots. (150 isn't really enough)
3. Coffee tables of proper relative height to the couches (tables are all too high)
4. Wine bottles and glasses? We all can't be ale drinkers, and shot glasses would be too small.
5. Agree with wallpaper options or wall colors.

Kaziscate
04-02-2017, 05:30 PM
Snapping placement option for 999% precision..... :)

Kakashis
04-03-2017, 05:59 PM
I would love to see an armory display

eis
04-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Make chairs in the cities,Just do it so that you can sit in guilds I want homes to become cheaper .Want Passover event

Deusnordico
04-24-2017, 06:00 PM
Could add a mini farm that you could plant seeds that generated jewelry or essences of gold, began with 3 spaces to be able to plant the seeds and then bought item with glintstone tokens or newspapers to increase the space of production. And to drop the seeds could be in all tombs and kraken mines, so that they would serve well and players would not suffer from the lack of gold.
You could add donation to the guild and so the guild would evolve. Add a Guild House and with the donation the master could add customizable objects in it .. I hope my opinion is heard

YeaSheGamez
11-21-2017, 09:20 PM
[Save house layout] Function should be added because why not? I mean theres already a [save equip/vanity] function, so it only makes sense ;)

IGN: Deviantvvish

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

im jeff
01-27-2018, 10:31 PM
armor holders

Sehajbir Nakai
02-05-2018, 04:07 AM
A save layout button will be appreciated will save time as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xxsoifongxx
03-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Random location- this switches the to the themes of all maps throughout arlor every 1 min?

Gives 200 armor ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theleftykid
03-14-2018, 09:16 AM
Since there is a chest that can access a stash, kindly please consider to include a house item to access the auction/cs. The item i could think would be a daily newspaper with a pop up button when clicked that says "What's in cs (when clicked autoaccess to cs)" and button that says "What's new in AL (when clicked, shows new updates of the game)" something like that. Also, I have already used all my 100 house furniture slots but I wanted to put more items on my tavern. Please increase the limit. Thank you very much.

Kystone
03-14-2018, 09:20 AM
More housing slots

Lord_Acco
03-17-2018, 08:57 PM
New house type

Envoyé de mon Mi A1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hellsunk
07-10-2018, 03:19 AM
Would love additional axis to turn furniture and info on description when item has animation ty.

Effervesce
10-20-2019, 10:58 AM
A new house type - an Estate. It could begin the same or slightly larger capacity as Tavern then have add-on hallways and rooms so we could create unique floor plans for an Estate home. The Estate should be able to use any current location plus have a new one or two. Maybe something that adds movement speed?

Itemstore
01-16-2020, 11:27 AM
I think housing design is great and fun.
I hope you keep adding to housing as otherwise a lot of players would lose a lot of fun designing houses.
Things i would love to see added to housing would be.

Fish tank with fish what move around it this would include a guildhall version.

Grass walls would be good as like ice walls there is so much build capability and would be amazing. Slots are limited and would be nice to make a nice garden feature from elondrian event maybe.

Egg holder were players can place there eggs in holder and have there pet stationary or even better moving around the house like heroic or normal squirrel from feeder.

Stair way what acts as a portal sort of like guild hall portals what lead up to upstairs in a player owned house.

Houses need many more slots available as to truly be creative were limited to slots so a housing event with slots would be most welcome as all players can enjoy it not just plat that way to entice all players. Capping at 300 slots is a shame 200 more slots would be welcome just to add a bit more creativity but by far not recommending to limit it to 200 more ;)

I am a huge fan of the houses in al i spend most my time in my player owned house designing and its nice its getting noticed and i think the rotation of furniture for housing is amazing great job. Allows players to do so much more just need more space to let are creativity run wild. I would love a way to link are houses with are other caricatures on our account for example having caricature A not being able to visit caricature B house because there on same account unless in same guild is a little boring it would be nice to be able to link the houses in some way.
Thanks again for reading ;)

CHAOSSS
01-18-2020, 12:11 PM
More slots would be nice i got....many many more frogs to add to my 270 i got now..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200118/202047e30e578d034359344de0074f36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

CHAOSSS
01-24-2020, 04:39 PM
Hello i have a idea for guildhall furnishings..
I am a bubble frog collector ...yes we do exist :)..
I am Topfrog...My tavern currently has 270 bubble frogs in it..yes im a little obsessed.. The little green guys need a home :).. Any ways could we have... Guild Bubble frogs added to guildhall furnishings? Doesnt have to be right now.. Just a idea for the guildhall event i cant remember the name of it.. Also.. Maybe a super rare.. Golden Guildhall Bubble frog event loot.. Now im talking about frogs.. Another idea.. I have is... a Arcane Frog pet... Mythic Frog pet.. Heroic Frog pet.. Not sure what names..maybe....Ribbito ....Ribbiton Ribbitato .. Lol idk..just be neat.. I speak on behalf of the frog collectors in Arlor.. Thank You Devs for a fun game thru all these years.. Heres a shot of my frogs...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200124/1db56352b3e1f4ea5d89449e53b235db.jpg

CHAOSSS
01-24-2020, 04:42 PM
Think i sent this to the wrong thread ill move it to guildhall enhancment thread

CHAOSSS
05-31-2020, 04:29 PM
Hello developers..I have a idea.. i have many frogs.. which I do like to turn the bubbles on from time to time.. it takes awhile with 370 frogs.. my idea is.. a master switch either in House settings or a HUD tab which turns all furnishings on in 1 click.. be really awesome.. in my case save my thumbs 2 clicks per frog.. 740 clicks lol.. its a grind just to accomplish this... anyways thank you ign Topfrog

Tiger Mike
06-07-2020, 05:29 PM
Dancing skeletons outside of our houses , thank you.

Deadsuperman
07-19-2020, 01:26 PM
Hate to be that guy, but can we get more housing slots. I'm at 400 and I can easily use 400 more believe it or not. Love building on the house! Haha thanks [emoji16][emoji106]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200719/3f85e8277a64bf074fca4ba7bb5be11d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
08-02-2020, 04:16 PM
I agree with Deadsuperman....I could easily go thru 1k housing slots, and with Occupy Windmore coming...well I dont like to have to pack something to display something else. If we are willing to buy the slots, why should we be limited to the amount?

Deadsuperman
08-03-2020, 11:11 AM
Also during house event so many people went afk, and so when you would kick them they would just keep joing back. e
Even if you had them blocked, people can still join.... maybe another house feature to add or maybe not

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
08-03-2020, 12:27 PM
I built a secret house behind my house, yeah I want more slots too (ik I have a problem lol)

Kaziscate
08-03-2020, 06:18 PM
I think it would be nice if we had a tropical location like an island

Sugarpoppy
08-20-2020, 02:54 PM
Come back to swords of throne

Tabaxii
09-07-2020, 07:23 PM
I like the idea of having a pool, tropical location, plants- I like harvesting plants to make things, egg holders for pets= brilliant Itemstore.