PDA

View Full Version : Cryostar Force Arena.

Hercules
06-04-2016, 06:50 PM
Hello,

I continue with my crazy ideas, I was thinking we can have 2 arenas IN A FUTURE: Shuyal Planar Arena and the new Cryostar Force Arena.

CRYOSTAR FORCE ARENA.

4 Random - Strong Elite Bosses:

- Hugal the berserker
- Jadis Gearloose (Second form)
- Korgar Goretusk
- Alargan

Loot Table:
(Each boss defeated can drop rare, epic and legendary items - Gearloose and Hugal can drop SET items)

*NEW* Exclusive boss: Esmeralda the Fairy.
(Chance to drop a special tradable 70% Luck Elixir!)

"BUT HEY" It is a fairy and will not be easy to find

When you kill all 4 bosses you will receive:

Elite Cryostar Master Chest!

Contain and You have chance to receive:
* Cryostar essences.
* Rare gear.
* Epic gear.
* Legendary Cryostar, beetle, entomancer armor, helmet, weapon, ring and amulets.
* Helmet and Belt SETS
* Recipe: Arcane Cryoworm Amulet
* *NEW* Recipe: Arcane Cryoworm Ring
* Recipe: Old Arcane eggs
* Arcane Shard

When you drop an Elite Cryostar Master ChestYou have also a little chance to get the new Ancient PowerUp Crate (a concentration of GOOD elements needed to fight more efficiently)

* Untradable Money Box - Chance to get: (15k-25k-50k)
* Untradable Potions Box - Chance to get: (100 - 500 mana or health potions)
* Untradable Survival Box - Chance to get: (25 - 50 Ankhs)
* Untradable Honor box - Chance to get: (5 - 10 Key crates)

Hercules
06-04-2016, 07:00 PM
I believe: Maybe this Should be good to do this because in the future the farm of SET will remain and not be left in oblivion as the mythic glinstone.

Anyona
06-04-2016, 07:37 PM
I am against another arcane amulet, the Cryoworm Heart has just been released. A good idea would be a new Arcane Ring though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hercules
06-04-2016, 07:40 PM
I am against another arcane amulet, the Cryoworm Heart has just been released. A good idea would be a new Arcane Ring though.

Yes, haha was my error. It's is Recipe: Cryoworm amulet not cryostar amulet >.<

Sxvm
06-04-2016, 07:41 PM

Arcane belt, still most people are using 46 one.

Anyona
06-04-2016, 07:42 PM
Arcane belt, still most people are using 46 one.

The 56 Cryostar belts and the Antignome/Banished belts are a clear upgrade. The Arcane Ring is 15 levels behind the current cap. I think it's time for a new one imo.

Ipoopsy
06-04-2016, 08:23 PM
Hello,

I continue with my crazy ideas, I was thinking we can have 2 arenas IN A FUTURE: Shuyal Planar Arena and the new Cryostar Force Arena.

CRYOSTAR FORCE ARENA.

4 Random - Strong Elite Bosses:

- Hugal the berserker
- Jadis Gearloose (Second form)
- Korgar Goretusk
- Alargan

Loot Table:
(Each boss defeated can drop rare, epic and legendary items - Gearloose and Hugal can drop SET items)

*NEW* Exclusive boss: Esmeralda the Fairy.
(Chance to drop a special tradable 70% Luck Elixir!)

"BUT HEY" It is a fairy and will not be easy to find

When you kill all 4 bosses you will receive:

Elite Cryostar Master Chest!

* Cryostar essences.
* Rare gear.
* Epic gear.
* Legendary Cryostar, beetle, entomancer armor, helmet, weapon, ring and amulets.
* Helmet and Belt SETS
* Recipe: Arcane Cryoworm Amulet
* *NEW* Recipe: Arcane Cryoworm Ring
* Recipe: Old Arcane eggs
* Arcane Shard

When you drop an Elite Cryostar Master ChestYou have also a little chance to get the new Ancient PowerUp Crate (a concentration of GOOD elements needed to fight more efficiently)

* Untradable Money Box - Chance to get: (15k-25k-50k)
* Untradable Potions Box - Chance to get: (100 - 500 mana or health potions)
* Untradable Survival Box - Chance to get: (25 - 50 Ankhs)
* Untradable Honor box - Chance to get: (5 - 10 Key crates)

Bad idea. Those loots should never be put on those bosses if arena type maps. It will make the other elite maps useless to run. Any new average loots is ok, but not the currently loots in elite maps.

Hercules
06-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Bad idea. Those loots should never be put on those bosses if arena type maps. It will make the other elite maps useless to run. Any new average loots is ok, but not the currently loots in elite maps.

Yep, for that I said in a future.

dinzly
06-04-2016, 10:20 PM
add a chance to get Gold Runner Chest..since it is elite just like we doin in planar arena..btw u asking too much of Arcanes as the loot u get from cryo master chest..sure it is also a "fairy" too since we even hardly looting a single Arcane Fossil in planar arena chest..

Maxijackaqw
06-04-2016, 10:41 PM
All good Expect 70% luck

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

DarrenPR
06-05-2016, 01:00 AM
The 56 Cryostar belts and the Antignome/Banished belts are a clear upgrade. The Arcane Ring is 15 levels behind the current cap. I think it's time for a new one imo.

Idk what level 46 belt you're using, or what level 56 belt you're comparing it to, but I've yet to see a better belt than the winter event lvl 46 one.

Fredystern
06-05-2016, 02:55 AM
The loot was too OP :/
Elite will be worthless to run except for aps
Korgar shouldnt in arena since the reflect will make arena slower, you'll die alot then if chasing for realm best.
Set items, i think the drop rate should 1/5 from the maps.
Vial should still drop from the chest
The special boss wont there, since special boss was a lower map boss, not made spacial for arena

Hail
06-05-2016, 04:50 AM
I just want a challenging arena lol. As much of a pain as they were. There is nothing better than finally achieving them hard-earned Arena Achievements.

Veenihiv
06-05-2016, 04:53 AM
add a chance to get Gold Runner Chest..since it is elite just like we doin in planar arena..btw u asking too much of Arcanes as the loot u get from cryo master chest..sure it is also a "fairy" too since we even hardly looting a single Arcane Fossil in planar arena chest..

+100 to that.
It would be a really cool thing if they put Gold Runner Chest on Arena loot table

Anyona
06-05-2016, 07:04 AM
Idk what level 46 belt you're using, or what level 56 belt you're comparing it to, but I've yet to see a better belt than the winter event lvl 46 one.

The cryostar belts are slightly better.

Sandeeep
06-05-2016, 07:17 AM
love this idea hope it comes true,

no gearlosse though he is way to OP but eh i guess so
add all bosses from GLINTSTONE and UNDERHUL and future maps