PDA

View Full Version : Game performance

pastrychef
08-10-2011, 09:25 PM
What the heck is going on with Pocket Legends? What was done during yesterday's "maintenance"? Game performance has degraded tremendously. I saw more deaths of experienced players today than I have since my days as a noob. With traffic down due to people moving to Star Legends, I thought performance would improve, but the exact opposite is happening. The screen, at times, looks like a stop motion video.

Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me???

* Note that I play on a 42Mb/s down and 30Mb/s up FiOS connection. Tests on speedtest.net show 10ms pings.

Phoenixking
08-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Actually your right sometimes the frames move to slow and im all the way over there but actually im over here and i get pwned >.<"

Ueteanetabac
08-10-2011, 11:01 PM
I saw this too...
My ping seems the same, hovering around 100 to 200, but there is just so much lag! Like you said, the frames are painfully distinct, and its so much harder to play.

Personally, I think that PL imploded into a lag black hole.....

pastrychef
08-11-2011, 04:26 AM
It's pretty bad. I've been seeing more total team wipe outs than I have in a very long time. At times, the skill buttons don't respond to presses. Feels like when GCD was first introduced.

Whatyouwill
08-11-2011, 04:35 AM
I got so excited when I saw this post. I thought you were going to suggest performing a play in towne!

=)

CanonicalKoi
08-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Things definitely seem laggier. Nothing like seeing my combo go off *after* everything is already dead. :( Sad bird. Or I'm *here*, can't move, can't move, can't move and suddenly I'm over *there*, in the middle of a mob and dead. Sadder bird.

PatsoeGamer
08-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Yep same here :(