PDA

View Full Version : Elite kills not counting towards kdr, why?

phonixbong
06-05-2016, 04:04 AM
Hi, I hope someone can help or explain why... We are currently running thousands (well it feels like it) of elite maps for the ap's... Could someone please explain why these kills are not added onto your kdr? I do feel it should be, as there is a lot of effort and mana ppots and pet food going into these runs, so I do feel that it should only be fair that these elite kills should be included... Some ppl. Have run the 500 boss ap's, and should have an additional 100k kills. I just think it's fair to have these kills addedto our kills.

Thank you

Pho :)

codered
06-05-2016, 06:02 AM
Elite tindirin still counts i guess,,

Cheneblanc
06-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Does that mean deaths on nonscaling maps also don't count? Not that you'd be dying, just wondering.

Plqgue
06-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Hi, I hope someone can help or explain why... We are currently running thousands (well it feels like it) of elite maps for the ap's... Could someone please explain why these kills are not added onto your kdr? I do feel it should be, as there is a lot of effort and mana ppots and pet food going into these runs, so I do feel that it should only be fair that these elite kills should be included... Some ppl. Have run the 500 boss ap's, and should have an additional 100k kills. I just think it's fair to have these kills addedto our kills.

Thank you i

Pho :)

+1 elite kills should always count

mrm
06-06-2016, 08:15 AM
Wait does planner tombs count?

mrm
06-06-2016, 08:17 AM
Does planner tombs count i havent been ther in a wail

mrm
06-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Oops sorry about the spam msg didint see the other sendid😩