PDA

View Full Version : 15 twink help

GELLIO77
08-11-2011, 03:53 AM
so, im moving into un-known territory here for me, a 15 twink,
id like to n what gear i should use, an auto-bow or snow launcher, and maybe a build?
any help will be great. thnx in advance

Riccits
08-11-2011, 04:02 AM
gear:

buy lvl 10 4 item premium pack. there u get best cap and also a very good wing.
the auto bow IMO needs experient players. the dmg is way lower than snowballlouncher, but u can kite ur opponent.
with snowballlouncher u can make combo freeze-stomp.
for beginning i would recomand to use talon wing..
as talon use the JT talon 15 or tinsel talon 15
use wing from plat pack 10 or a peppermint wing 15 . pepperwig has lower armor but boots dmg.
u will need expert/artisian leather lvl 15. wich one of them is better u need to figure out for urself. my opinion is artisian is better.
u have to buy also a dmg and/or a armor ring to be competitive. all good bears have them.

skills, basic setting:
6 rage
3 stomp
1 in each slash
the 2 remaing points maybe in Crushing blow. (iam not using that)

so u have a lot of variables. the only way is to begin and try out all whats working best for u. i needed a while to know it...

GELLIO77
08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
its in bear discussion isnt it? so bear

Riccits
08-11-2011, 04:54 AM
its in bear discussion isnt it? so bear

edited ;)

GELLIO77
08-11-2011, 05:54 AM
thast y i asked about auto-bow to kite, and for snow launcher wouldnt 4-6 stmop be gd for a stronger shatter combo?

Riccits
08-11-2011, 06:29 AM
thast y i asked about auto-bow to kite, and for snow launcher wouldnt 4-6 stmop be gd for a stronger shatter combo?

for using snowballlouncher only i would recommand 6 in stomp yes

GELLIO77
08-11-2011, 06:54 AM
and i cant afford artisans, what should i use?

EDIT: what if i had points in taunt for dodge? is it worth it? e.g 6 rage 6 taunt 2 stomp? with all that dodge ull be hard to hit?

Riccits
08-11-2011, 09:20 AM

EDIT: what if i had points in taunt for dodge? is it worth it? e.g 6 rage 6 taunt 2 stomp? with all that dodge ull be hard to hit?

if u cant afford may go for a str/dex build with armsman/blacksmith plate.. but cant help u with such a build.

6 taunt and 2 stomp? cant work.... u will have more dodge but that wont save u. ur skill build should be dmg orientated.

and with 2 stomp u dont have the full range of stomp, so the other can stomp u away before u reach him.

Coltona
08-11-2011, 10:11 AM
If you're having trouble staying alive, try this setup:

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/coltongadkins/3a027c00.jpg

I'll be in a pvp and people will get mad and leave or flame me cuz I'll do tons of damage, and my health will fly back up to full! Lol I use lvl 15 JT platinum talon with lvl 10 peppermint wing on this char. (need better setup but 15 winter items are hard to come buy for cheap)

---
- Sent from my mobile iDevice using Tapatalk

GELLIO77
08-11-2011, 01:07 PM
ok ty guys for the help :)

AdinoEznite
08-11-2011, 04:37 PM

so ive heard dodge bears dont cut it, but im a big fan of blacksmiths armor myself (same def boost as artisan, but it adds a few points of dmg as well)
and ive done pretty well as a twink at 12/13, 15

just make sure u have the minimal points into str as possible (use boosters!)

ive found that str armor users benefit a bit more at lower lvls (like 12) since the armor is only lvl 5 and thus a lower str req
but its up to you i started off as a lvl 15 twink using a str armor and i did fine

for the rest follow the other advice here, its good
lvl 15 JT talon and wing are great