PDA

View Full Version : Landstalkers Guild

landstalkers
08-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Hi and welcome to the Landstalkers forum page. We are a growing guild that continues to experiment different possibilities.

If interested in join us, please send a msg to one of our officers or members in the game:o

=Management=
Landstalkers Guild Master:
marsianx (lvl 21)

Officers:
In-progress

To apply for management (officers):

This is still work in progress, but the general rule of thumb is that we will see your participation in the guild whether you are actively helping other members or not. We may also require you getting recommendations from 3+ members vowing for you. Most of all, we will also require officers to participate most major guild events. For those who already hold the title, you maybe also lose the title if you fail to comply the officers requirement.

=Our Goal=
While we are pretty laid back, we also aimed to help our guild members to achieve their desirable level through the help of our officers, members, and possibly through other means.

=Our Style=

We are both organized and laid back.
We aim to help and support our guild members.
We want to make your Star Lengends gaming experience as comfortable as possible.

=The Benefit=
We currently have guild hall that will provide you with discounted stimpacks. You will also get a private place for chit chat, discuss, or trade. And as mentioned before, we are highly engaging and supportive in helping new comers, so take advantage of it!

=Rules= <Please note the rule guide line will be edited as we seem fit. Please check back often.>
For members:

No fighting, but you can debate
No foul language, most likely you’ll get ignored or banned anyway.
No acting like a child, such as running around repeating stuffs

For officers:

Be friendly, treat other players like how you want to be treated .
No removing guild members until approved by guild master (marsianx)
Be supportive. You can pretend you are busy, but after a while we will see it all.
Be engaging. Help other players in the game, whether they are in the guild or not.
Be on schedule and participate. We host weekly meetings to help make this guild better. You can miss one or two, if we feel you are not capable of participating these events, you may lose your title.

We impose strict rule with our officers, remember officers, you represent the Landstalkers. If you are unable to abide guild’s request, you may lose your title.

=Weekly Meetings=
We are planning to host weekly meetings for officers and members. It’ll be more like Q&A session. Members participation will be very important. We may have give aways at the end of the meetings ;) Please check back here for the meeting time.

Rules aside, we are generally pretty laid back, so enjoy your stay!
-
Landstalkers

eggrollin
08-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Landstalkers member here, holla!

Aesoth
08-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Aesoth here :D

marsianx
08-11-2011, 04:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk8kf1ffjZkhey marsin here lets kick some bbbbu.....

dollarbill
08-12-2011, 02:10 AM
Nice work martianx! Landstalkers is a really cool guild. I'm honored to be a part of them. It's jerker BTW. Keep up the awesome work! Landstalkers unite.

ironboy
08-14-2011, 05:37 PM
Im ironboy and the most greatest accomplishment for me is to be a officer i help and take care of others.if a person need 200 and thats all i have i would still give it away..i owe it to debt for finding me and u marsiax for accepting me.please make me a officer,..

marsianx
08-14-2011, 05:43 PM
it was actualy me that found you ironboy i met you when you just started remember ,,,,,,,,,,,,, you wanted the name ironman but it was already taken we talked in auction house area,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mx see you landstalkers unite..

Aesoth
08-16-2011, 03:14 AM
LANDSTALKERS FTW!! hahaha

marsianx
08-17-2011, 01:12 PM
Ironboy is now a officer...........................mx

Bryan Finger
08-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Finally got in. Took too long. Just kept loading.. And loading.. And loading. I think my phone hates me. Or the damn thing is possessed.

Marsianx, looked it all over. Excellent work. I agree with what u posted. As for me, dont know when I can get in the site again.

To the fellow officers: I would like to thank all officers who posted on this forum. And the respect given to the our guild leader, Marsianx. Keep up the good work. Proud of u guys.

Those who dont have me as a friend. Feel free to add me: Mindstealer. I of course, can help. Not as much as our higher lvls can.

Late All;
Mindstealer

Bryan Finger
08-17-2011, 06:01 PM
Finally got in. Took too long. Just kept loading.. And loading.. And loading. I think my phone hates me. Or the damn thing is possessed.

Marsianx, looked it all over. Excellent work. I agree with what u posted. As for me, dont know when I can get in the site again.

To the fellow officers: I would like to thank all officers who posted on this forum. And the respect given to the our guild leader, Marsianx. Keep up the good work. Proud of u guys.

Those who dont have me as a friend. Feel free to add me: Mindstealer. I of course, can help. Not as much as our higher lvls can.

Late All;
Mindstealer

Bryan Finger
08-17-2011, 06:08 PM

Late All;
Mindstealer

Holyspell
08-17-2011, 08:10 PM
xP wasup and same ol same ol anyone who needs help hmu

marsianx
08-18-2011, 01:57 PM
ironboy is no more a officer and not a part of our guil anymoore mx

Succubus
08-22-2011, 09:10 PM
Hello e eryone. I was told by Marsianx to read up about the guild. Of the rules. And so forth. So, basicly I'm Succubus. I'm new to the guild. Hope we can get to know each other better. So, goodbye for now. I'll see you in the game.

Bryan Finger
08-22-2011, 11:08 PM
To: All Members Of LS.
Date: 8-22-2011

Dear Members ( And Leader );

As some of you already know. I am to b
creating my own guild. I know that I have
told this unto Marsian. As some of the
officers and membs too. I thought about
it. Very long and hard. Since the beginin
of Landstalkers. I became the first one to
be part of it. I helped Marsian gather mass
members.

From those I helped bring in. They too are
also officers. I watched this guild grow to
become a big family. I dealt with many of
the problems. Just as Marsian has. And as
the same for all officers. My respect will b
given to Marsian more. For allowing me to
b a part of this guild. My family. No. To b
a part of OUR family.

So, first off. To Marsian. Ty buddy. To b
your friend. My ally. And my leader. To
the other officers, for helping me. And for
me helping you. To do our jobs right on
the first time. And backing each other up.

Now, by the words of Homicide: "You are
a pioneer. The first to join Landstalkers.".
Thanx bro, where ever u r. Ur the one who
allowed me to decide this.

As of now. I am no longer going to create
my guild. Cause, this is my guild. Though
i ain't leader. You all are my family. My
respect goes out to every single one of
you. Basicly, i am stayin where i am at
now.

"Long live Landstalker's! May we out live
all guilds. And destroy those who comes
against us all!"

Bryan Finger
08-23-2011, 12:07 PM
To: All Members Of LS.
Date: 8-22-2011

Dear Members ( And Leader );

As some of you already know. I am to b
creating my own guild. I know that I have
told this unto Marsian. As some of the
officers and membs too. I thought about
it. Very long and hard. Since the beginin
of Landstalkers. I became the first one to
be part of it. I helped Marsian gather mass
members.

From those I helped bring in. They too are
also officers. I watched this guild grow to
become a big family. I dealt with many of
the problems. Just as Marsian has. And as
the same for all officers. My respect will b
given to Marsian more. For allowing me to
b a part of this guild. My family. No. To b
a part of OUR family.

So, first off. To Marsian. Ty buddy. To b
your friend. My ally. And my leader. To
the other officers, for helping me. And for
me helping you. To do our jobs right on
the first time. And backing each other up.

Now, by the words of Homicide: "You are
a pioneer. The first to join Landstalkers.".
Thanx bro, where ever u r. Ur the one who
allowed me to decide this.

As of now. I am no longer going to create
my guild. Cause, this is my guild. Though
i ain't leader. You all are my family. My
respect goes out to every single one of
you. Basicly, i am stayin where i am at
now.

"Long live Landstalker's! May we out live
all guilds. And destroy those who comes
against us all!"

Nvm.. I rather deal with my own clan.
Sorry guys.

marsianx
08-24-2011, 10:12 AM
One of the oldest of professions in the Forest. Created by the talent and skills of the Wild Elves.. the Landstalker is an adamant defender of nature.. and their main goal is the preservation of nature and its inhabitants.. whether that be the creatures of the forest.. or the people that have made it their home.
This is a strong sense of duty that compells a landstalker to act this way.. and they will do anything short of evil.. to see that the natural state of the forest and its creatures are maintained. They will never allow anyone to exploit the wilderness for personal gain. They are territorial.. so landstalkers will usually select an area of the forest they will protect if there are other landstalkers or allies to help them, if not..they will assume the position of Defender of that entire wilderness area until they meet one whom they can trust and rely on to help them defend that woodland area. They usually ally themselves with other Landstalkers, White Mages, or Druids (a white mage that hasnt fully completed their training, or has decided to specialize in that field of the healing arts only). The Forest's natural animals are also friends and allies of the Landstalker, and it is not uncommon to see a Landstalker call for aid from the animals and natural inhabitants that live there (like bears, wolves, snakes, Treants, etc).
Landstalkers also act as guides.. since they know their way around the forest.. many times they help navigate those that have become lost or need directions to a certain location in the forest... or merely need to be led out of the woods. They learn about the forest and train for years at their profession in guilds.. learning how to travel from place to place using the sacred rune gates within some of the mystical trees within the forest. They learn to identify certain plants that can be harmful.. and which plants can be used for healing. They also learn the location of every lookout post that is part of the Tree Top village where most of the Landstalkers spend there time and live.
Most Landstalkers will travel with an animal companion.. one that usually matches their nature and attitude (Ex. A fox or wolf for cunning, a bear for strength).
In combat...a Landstalker is amazing...they usually choose weapons such as the Bow, a short or long sword of some kind, a dagger, and a quarter staff, which they tend to master. Landstalkers are famous for their marksmenship with bows and daggers, and their deceptive way of fighting with a one handed sword or the quarterstaff.. they enjoy fakes, disarming, or knocking an opponent off their feet.. usually prefering to subdue an opponent rather then kill them.. unless no other choice is open to them. Because of this style of fighting they tend to wear armor no heavier then chain mail in combat.. and when in the woods or on guard duty.. they usually wear leather or studded leather so they can move about silently and spy.

Bryan Finger
08-24-2011, 12:22 PM
Daaaamn.. Deep stuff Marsian..

Volt1322
08-26-2011, 10:04 PM
Hey it's me volt

Volt1322
08-27-2011, 08:25 AM
Hey I'm pround to part of this guild

dollarbill
08-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Hi I win

dc0nd4b34t
08-29-2011, 12:20 PM
Subakoi :)

Rezielle
09-02-2011, 05:26 AM
Hi you guys! This is Xiara (Mixie). Marsianx just made Me officer today,made Me so happy. I love this guild and everyone is giving Me such joy everyday. We're a growing family and it Can only get better. If you guys got questions,need hepp,have suggestions or just about anything..keep Free to ask. Im here to help and wants the best for the guild. And Marsianx much love and strength to you dear,we couldn't have asked for better guildleader. Have fun,be Fair and kind you guys.

With love Xiara.

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 07:10 AM
played with a few of u n ur members r always fun n polite:) i am gm of league of assassins n we all wish u the best n hope to friendly allies. keep up the good work

Rezielle
09-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Hi,Marsianx..whats the site for Landstalker guild?Do we have our own site?

Daxgron
09-02-2011, 10:18 PM
This is why we rock.

/fear us all

dollarbill
09-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Didn't know you guys were doing a photo shoot? Looking good!

Daxgron
09-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Yea, attack of the deli meats and sandwiches. We bring the pain, alright!

Aesoth
09-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Hey I created a second character named Ihsahn. Send me a friend/guild invite.

LANDSTALKER FO' LIFE

cagethewicked
09-04-2011, 09:20 PM
U guys r fun n good players. me n my guild enjoy playing with u. good luck n best wishes. Cagedkiller gm of League Of Assassins

cagethewicked
09-04-2011, 09:22 PM
ps love rule no acting like a child running around repeating stuffs =) a must have lol it made my day

Zraorizer
09-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Guy its me zraorizer here look at this for your guild and your welcome848

dollarbill
09-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Lol old school pic. Love it.

Daxgron
09-08-2011, 08:05 PM

Proud GM dancing for his Guild. We salute you Mars!

marsianx
09-08-2011, 11:17 PM
thanks daxgron and zraorizer for your posts..................mx

dollarbill
09-12-2011, 11:30 AM
hey all its jerker. Just wanted to start a gatherining of a group for the new campaign. Once it is released i will be on so id like to get group going. I have either my engineer commando or operative to add to the group. Looking for maybe another engineer, 2 operatives and another commando. Either post here or hit me up ingame @ jerker, jerkar or jerkor. Thanks all and lets wait for release....... hopefully wont wait that long.

wackedout
09-13-2011, 07:26 PM

wackedout
09-13-2011, 07:40 PM
i just need to get my toons back all my 3 level 26 are goin at this time i holp thay can get me back in to the game be for the update this is johnny in game name is Oalaran level 26 frst officer. marsianx thank you for macking me into who i am today so if all go good you well see me back in the game soon this guild is my home and all you guildes are my brothers and sister for life. And thanks for your help and ill do more to send the love back bye for now PS I MISS MY LEVEL 26 oalaran sad

wackedout
09-13-2011, 07:49 PM
im so in bro if i get my toon back this is oalaran

marsianx
09-13-2011, 11:48 PM
No probs my friend

Zraorizer
09-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Hey marsianx you won't believe me but I made The Stormbreakers on my character galick tell your guild thanks and you you guys inspired me thanks a lot.

Sporkeh
09-20-2011, 10:25 AM
I believe you have a member named blurrrrrr. He was of great help to me and though we didn't speak much I would definitely like to be part of a guild with players like him. If I have the wrong guild my fault.

My IGN is Sporkeh, I am currently a lv16 Operative. I does go pew pew!

Nightshayde
07-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Hello old friend. Just read your rules. And tried to add you as a friend.

You're Friend;
Nightshayde
A.k.a
Myfishdrowned
A.k.a
Lonerunner

Ps; If I could. I would like to add Lonerunner to the guild.