PDA

View Full Version : Nerf korruption!

Amsosorry
06-05-2016, 03:17 PM
I'd really like this pet to be nerfed, this pet has unbalanced pvp in everyway...with the pools there is no survivability it effective on both jugg and heal it almost like a munch mouth pet but even worse, when players stack them... i really don't understand why would sts make a pet that able to break through tanks jugg...

resurrected
06-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Wonder that this pet is free xD now everyone is OP with free pet. It should be nerfed at least a little. Come on AA can make sns (8-10m pet ) useless. Lol
Besides i don't see point in buffing jugg while few months later come pet that make jugg useless again.

mistery
06-05-2016, 03:34 PM
haha
nope xd

Zeus
06-05-2016, 03:55 PM
It's truly a ridiculous pet....there's no reason for it to be so powerful.

ILuFa
06-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Omg, nerf and nerf again, plssss dnt do it xd

Wiz8
06-05-2016, 04:34 PM
I'd really like this pet to be nerfed, this pet has unbalanced pvp in everyway...with the pools there is no survivability it effective on both jugg and heal it almost like a munch mouth pet but even worse, when players stack them... i really don't understand why would sts make a pet that able to break through tanks jugg...

The pet names speaks for itself ^ but yea it should lol

Iliketolol
06-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Well the game is supposed to be a bit challenging right.. Rather than nerfing korruption.. I would like to see a new pet to counter korruption...

Zeus
06-05-2016, 06:14 PM
Well the game is supposed to be a bit challenging right.. Rather than nerfing korruption.. I would like to see a new pet to counter korruption...

A counter pet would also be cool - that I wouldn't mind but it should also remove existing effects of Korruption. For example, stampy can remove Korruption pools but it's useless because the heal is still disabled and jugg is still disabled if you were unfortunate enough to be in the radius of Korruption AA.

It's not like a player can just run away from the pet like they could from MM's incinerate. The area is bigger than Nicki Minaj's booty!

Binlaggin
06-05-2016, 07:20 PM
It's ruined pvp imo. Not only does it break heals but even after, what are you supposed to do if you survive since you also have no mana?

Deathlyreaper
06-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Don't nerf Korruption! Doesn't mean you don't like it, others don't too... I like it! Don't do pvp if you're weak & coward against that pet... Quite anoyying... If something is op or whatever you guys ask to nerf or change... I can understand if something is ridiculous that must be changed like house price for example... But not Korruption... No offense all...

Weak and coward has nothing to do with vsing someone with korruption. Didn't you hear what ppl said? SnS (a 8-10m arcane pet) is useless against it and stampy (arcane) only removes the pool but not the debuff that goes along with it. How is this fair? Pls tell me how. hear me when I say this, korruption is so strong it kills the jug of the warrior the player doesn't even have to hit the warrior, 2 or 1 korruption can do it THEMSELVES. Please tell how this is okay. You just want a "free" op pet that's why you don't want it nerfed.

Kim S. Barcelo
06-05-2016, 10:18 PM
Weak and coward has nothing to do with vsing someone with korruption. Didn't you hear what ppl said? SnS (a 8-10m arcane pet) is useless against it and stampy (arcane) only removes the pool but not the debuff that goes along with it. How is this fair? Pls tell me how. hear me when I say this, korruption is so strong it kills the jug of the warrior the player doesn't even have to hit the warrior, 2 or 1 korruption can do it THEMSELVES. Please tell how this is okay. You just want a "free" op pet that's why you don't want it nerfed.
Sns is 8 to 10 million pet because of greedy merchants okay? Its price should be 3 to 5 million only IMO... Don't nerf korruptuon he is cool. :-( Arcane ring is nerfed so bad and now Korruption? Please just NO!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
06-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Sns is 8 to 10 million pet because of greedy merchants okay? Its price should be 3 to 5 million only IMO... Don't nerf korruptuon he is cool. :-( Arcane ring is nerfed so bad and now Korruption? Please just NO!

Arcane ring is still one of the best in 56 they nerfed it so its not overpowered to close the gap between the "strong" and the "weak" its a LVL 41 RING do you expect it to still be OP and mighty in lvl56?. "Greedy" merchants are not the only reason why sns is so high it's all about supply and demand. More demand of sns but less supply. Sns can only be looted in mass ren which costs like 300k (if I'm not mistaken) Soon they will be added to cryo so expect a drop in price.

Amsosorry
06-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Maybe you guys aren't get the whole point here......, this pet AA is able to nerf tanks jugg that shouldn't be possible and player's are now over using it...why should there be a pet that breaks through tanks jugg, it almost like tanks juggs being nerfed all over again like it was back in 46...why should there be a pet that over the whole population have that breaks through tanks jugg and cancels heal over time... 3-4 korruption is a living nightmare for tanks not just for tanks but for dps also since it drains mana like hell...theres a 90% chance that your mana will be drained atfer one round...what fun is that, tanks jugg being broken is total bs....

Deathlyreaper
06-05-2016, 10:44 PM
Fine whatever... But that's not the reason why I don't want to be nerf... I just don't no reason... Might as well just nerf the whole game lol... People never gets satisfied... Only complain, complain & complain...

What do you expect it's a game! Don't forget this isn't just the minority of ppl that's complaining it's the majority. We are looking for game balance and korruption being nerfed will balance the game. If ppl didn't complain about anything AL will not be on its way to getting better. You will still see all arcanes being 15m plus and SnS would not ever have returned, the gap between "rich" and "poor", "strong" and "weak" would have been higher than ever. So it's great that ppl are complaining

Amsosorry
06-05-2016, 11:09 PM
Most ridiculous part about this pet it doesn't even have to be leveled to be effective in pvp...why cant sts just leave the poor tanks jugg letf alone tanking is all about survivability and taking dmg for the team. how can we possibly survive when heal over time is nerfed by a large range AA which players are stacking now...Nekro shield isn't even much help on the pools. Warriors juggernaut should be left alone! it isnt just being broken it making juggernaut just completely useless

Fredystern
06-06-2016, 01:49 AM
What do you expect it's a game! Don't forget this isn't just the minority of ppl that's complaining it's the majority. We are looking for game balance and korruption being nerfed will balance the game. If ppl didn't complain about anything AL will not be on its way to getting better. You will still see all arcanes being 15m plus and SnS would not ever have returned, the gap between "rich" and "poor", "strong" and "weak" would have been higher than ever. So it's great that ppl are complaining

Dont forget a lock crate will still above 10k if arcane was abova 10m ^-^

Astrea
06-06-2016, 03:14 AM
Omg, stop this nerfing thread this pet is made for this kind of use and this is how this game is supposed to work, Deal With it.

Kingslaughter
06-06-2016, 04:37 AM
No reply from sts so far...what the point of jugg buffing before....*even i hav this pet with othe pet happines...now no need to skill to pvp.....just aa korruption and 2 rogue with spamm attack gg*fak i miss lv 31 pvp

Zeus
06-06-2016, 06:41 AM
STG should make a pet that cancels sorcerer shield, let's see if the same people who are asking for pet to be stay this ridiculous have the same opinion on the new pet. ^.^

Kim S. Barcelo
06-06-2016, 07:06 AM
STG should make a pet that cancels sorcerer shield, let's see if the same people who are asking for pet to be stay this ridiculous have the same opinion on the new pet. ^.^
If you nerf korruption nerf nekro too ^.^ !

Kharjojo
06-06-2016, 07:22 AM
Nekro and korruption? You cannot compare 2 totally different things. I'm usually against the "nerf this-buff this" threads but really..how it comes that a dumb pet owned by all the world and beyond still has this deathly ability to kill definitely all we can define as pvp skills and team cooperation? After all the threads abt the op arcane sword, the global nerf to damage and heal in pvp scenarios, i still don't get why and how we was pushed to this point.
It makes no sense at all imho..so just put korruption's AA on nekro passive with the happyness bonus of MM, stack it and go kill.. has more sense if u think abt it and rip pvp skills, rip composite team and cooperation.

Gouiwaa9000
06-06-2016, 07:28 AM
No need to nerf... it's easy to work around . Stampy counters the pool, and lots of skills and pets clear all negative effects... Tough I do agree on one thing : remove the ability of pools to stack.. with 5 korruptins it becomes insane .. mana just disappears and it's basically impossible to counter them .

Zeus
06-06-2016, 10:37 AM
No need to nerf... it's easy to work around . Stampy counters the pool, and lots of skills and pets clear all negative effects... Tough I do agree on one thing : remove the ability of pools to stack.. with 5 korruptins it becomes insane .. mana just disappears and it's basically impossible to counter them .

Effects of Korruption don't get cleared when the pool is removed or a person steps out of the pool - that's what the entire issue is.

Fredystern
06-06-2016, 11:02 AM
Pro tip: dont heal inside the pools except for mage and rogue

Amsosorry
06-06-2016, 11:25 AM
You cleary aren't a pvp player if you dont use shield @Muhammad Asraf...You maybe haven't even encounter the pet...You arent making any sense what so ever

diexdie
06-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Koruption is a good pet for everyone, its make competitive pvp at any level

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

Pedgon
06-06-2016, 11:51 AM
Funny..I made a detailed thread bout this pet, 2 weeks ago, seems only few cared about it, and thread went to Suggestions section..now you all want this pet to be nerfed...pfuu no comments

Tif
06-06-2016, 11:55 AM
What sts needs to do with korruption

-Gets rid of overtime heal and jugg effect
-Make it not stackable
-Less mana taken per tick

That's all they need to do with it, it would still be useful because it still takes off mana.

Iliketolol
06-07-2016, 07:21 AM

-Make it not stackable

That's all they need to do with it, it would still be useful because it still takes off mana.
That will basically destroy this pet completely and it will just end up as 'collection' with 100 other useless pets.
We all know how bad sts nerfs things,they make them completely useless... Why not just buff stampy more instead?

Gouiwaa9000
06-07-2016, 07:26 AM

-Make it not stackable

Might as well remove the whole pet lol *_* remove ability to stack and give us a way to clear the negative effects when outside the pool... job is done

Cons
06-07-2016, 08:11 AM
The only thing I hate about this pet is when the enemy stacks tanks then uses 3-4 korruptions.. Thats like an auto-win.. Lol

Pedgon
06-07-2016, 08:55 AM
The few supporting this pet are definitely bad pvpers or, basically, they rarely go there...for example, when they say " just don't heal inside pools"...right...coz AA pool area is VERY VERY small and tanks (particularly those with set- 4 axes) cannot pull us to pools easily..of course not..they are just too nice to do such thing!! And, also, when we leave pools heals still work..right -.- plus jugger issue, etc etc etc etc.........

I could stay here all day giving actual arguments of why this pet is absurdly OP and ridiculous (and extremely common..), but it's just a waste of time..1st coz I already made "huge" thread about this subject that STS decided to ignore and thread went to Suggestions section, that nobody reads, basically (also about mana nerfs..no answer)..2nd coz those supporting this pet will never change their "unskilled" player minds, simply coz now they finally found a way to look decent and get some free kills..I'm done with this!

#HAILKORRUPTION

Binlaggin
06-07-2016, 11:12 AM
The few supporting this pet are definitely bad pvpers or, basically, they rarely go there...for example, when they say " just don't heal inside pools"...right...coz AA pool area is VERY VERY small and tanks (particularly those with set- 4 axes) cannot pull us to pools easily

But he said it was a pro tip. Lol

Not to mention that people use 3 korruption stacked. What are you supposed to do, not heal ever? And by that time your mana is zero

Ophelia
06-07-2016, 11:30 AM
The few supporting this pet are definitely bad pvpers or, basically, they rarely go there...for example, when they say " just don't heal inside pools"...right...coz AA pool area is VERY VERY small and tanks (particularly those with set- 4 axes) cannot pull us to pools easily..of course not..they are just too nice to do such thing!! And, also, when we leave pools heals still work..right -.- plus jugger issue, etc etc etc etc.........

I could stay here all day giving actual arguments of why this pet is absurdly OP and ridiculous (and extremely common..), but it's just a waste of time..1st coz I already made "huge" thread about this subject that STS decided to ignore and thread went to Suggestions section, that nobody reads, basically (also about mana nerfs..no answer)..2nd coz those supporting this pet will never change their "unskilled" player minds, simply coz now they finally found a way to look decent and get some free kills..I'm done with this!

#HAILKORRUPTION

As you said, korruption is "extremely common".
Every Tom, Dick, Harry and their mommas have it.
If the opponents stack 3 korruptions,
Then play smart and do the same.

Who gives a hoot if a legendary pet > arcane sns?
I can name several other legendary pets that easily puts other arc. pets to shame.
(Nightshade, anyone?)

As long as the playing fields are equal, in other words same number of korruption(s) on each team,
I honestly don't see how you are at a disadvantage.

The way I see it, the only peeps campaigning for korruption to be nerfed,
Are also the same rich peeps who own sns and are reliant on it to actually win.

eugene9707
06-07-2016, 11:44 AM

I can name several other legendary pets that easily puts other arc. pets to shame.
(Nightshade, anyone?)

As long as the playing fields are equal, in other words same number of korruption(s) on each team,

Ya, let's just all stack korruption, because there's totally so much skill involved when no one have mana.

As for ns, the only thing good about it is the happiness bonus, aa isn't as ideal as most other arcane pets

Chillegend
06-07-2016, 11:47 AM
How about you idiots stop complaining about the most insignificant stuff in the game? The game is pay2win and only Plat users benefit from it. We free users finally get a chance on a decent pet with an awesome AA, but as usual, SOMEONE has to complain about everything. This forums is full of nothing but whiners. I'm out.

Kriticality
06-07-2016, 11:54 AM

(Nightshade, anyone?)

No. It's likely ones that enjoy dynamic gameplay full of choices and don't enjoy having to use this pet to play. It almost identical to breeze. And people suggested the exact same thing with breeze. Mandatory stacking of a pink pet to even stand a chance or be able to play. The pet is ridiculous. It doesn't bother me that much. But it's stupid. There is no pet or skill that has mana regen at anywhere close to the rate that this pet drains it. It's broken. There isn't a clear counter. It should not be more valuable than an arcane pet unless a very old one. I don't mean price. I mean in functionality.

The pools should not be able to stack. There needs to be a cooldown similar to nekro. And it should not drain that fast. Nekro shield, jugg and arcane shield should all provide immunity to this effect. It would still be quite effective in the time between nekros similar to or in conjunction with a rush.

OR

Pick one. Either drain mana or nerf healing over time effects. Both together are too strong as it invalidates some of the most important skills in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ophelia
06-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Ya, let's just all stack korruption, because there's totally so much skill involved when no one have mana.

As for ns, the only thing good about it is the happiness bonus, aa isn't as ideal as most other arcane pets

Oh, then please point out to me exactly where is the skill involved in stacking sns,
Which is wut most rich peeps did prior to the release of korruption.
Right, because there is so much skills involved in your pet making the kill instead of you
Or it taking opponents' hp down to 20% and you deal the final blow?

If the team is running out of mana, then you need to get creative and think laterally.
Maybe now intellect will actually determine who wins instead of just stacking a pet accessible only to the affluent.

Besides with pet augmentation, there's little to worry about ns less-than-ideal aa.

Tif
06-07-2016, 11:59 AM
How about you idiots stop complaining about the most insignificant stuff in the game? The game is pay2win and only Plat users benefit from it. We free users finally get a chance on a decent pet with an awesome AA, but as usual, SOMEONE has to complain about everything. This forums is full of nothing but whiners. I'm out.

Yep here's a lazy f2p person who expects to get everything by doing nothing.
You can get millions if you decide to farm for gold, it's not that hard. It's your own fault that you're lazy as fudge! I've made 80% of my gold from farming.

arcanesuperio
06-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Jugg heals back after stepping out of korruption pool. But I am still confused whether heal over time is effective again after escaping pool.
[Nerf suggestion] 100 mana or 2% of maximum mana remove per tick and <50% heal nulifying instead 100%

jonasDgreat
06-07-2016, 12:12 PM
well thats why its priced just goes up to 1m XD

bossthetank
06-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Omg, stop this nerfing thread this pet is made for this kind of use and this is how this game is supposed to work, Deal With it.

says the rogue.

Ophelia
06-07-2016, 12:20 PM
No. It's likely ones that enjoy dynamic gameplay full of choices and don't enjoy having to use this pet to play. It almost identical to breeze. And people suggested the exact same thing with breeze. Mandatory stacking of a pink pet to even stand a chance or be able to play. The pet is ridiculous. It doesn't bother me that much. But it's stupid. There is no pet or skill that has mana regen at anywhere close to the rate that this pet drains it. It's broken. There isn't a clear counter. It should not be more valuable than an arcane pet unless a very old one. I don't mean price. I mean in functionality.

The pools should not be able to stack. There needs to be a cooldown similar to nekro. And it should not drain that fast. Nekro shield, jugg and arcane shield should all provide immunity to this effect. It would still be quite effective in the time between nekros similar to or in conjunction with a rush.

OR

Pick one. Either drain mana or nerf healing over time effects. Both together are too strong as it invalidates some of the most important skills in the game.

Dynamic gameplay full of choices? Rofl.
I've just watched several clash video taken before th introduction of korruption.
And all I primarily see is nekro + sns stacking.

I'd hardly call 2 pets "dynamic gameplay".
The only difference right now is korruption in place of sns.

Might I remind you sns is about 2 years old now? Not exactly wut I'd consider a recent pet.

Hammerjaw came out in end 2012 (if I recall right),
Nightshade in goblin event 2014.
Nightshade > hammerjaw

Sns came out in elondrian event 2014,
Korruption in goblin event 2016.
Korruption > sns

I don't really see how your point about pet longevity (before it becomes outdated) holds water.

Sns pools can stack,
And there's no pet that heals hp the rate sns drains it.
There's no clear counter, at least not until Korruption.

Redjellydonut
06-07-2016, 12:40 PM
The mana drain on these pets is out of control thats for sure... But what i want to clearly state is that this is a legendary pet and not an arcane, the difference one korrup can do is greater than ehat a nekro can do in a clash. Only players that are for korruption are mages but thats because mage can recover the mana easily and have alot more of it! Lol i play all classes so i have no bias, just speaking from experience...

Parchmtens
06-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Don't nerf that Korruption. Can't you see ?? Sts made that pet just to challenge the players. If you're doing PvP and your enemy is/are using Korruption , then use your Korruption pet too for fair fight. I know it is annoying but you should learn and make your own techniques on how will you defeat those Korruption users. You always wanted to win in PvP , i know all of us wanted to win but it can't be challenging if you're only looking forward on how will you win in the game. You dont even thinking why sts put those annoying pets. (Swift is annoying too , stunned until your death comes). If you don't wanna lose , so don't do PvP. You wanna play PvP and when u lose? You'll suggest to Sts to nerf that pet. Think first.

Amsosorry
06-07-2016, 01:53 PM
What fun is countering 3 against 3 korruption clash is...the fact that tanks dies in less than 5 seconds, dps crying about tanks running behind them/not healing...players desperately in need of mana...Why should there be a pet that breaks tanks "JUGGERNAUT" and cancels "HEAL OVER TIME" "DRAINS MANA" What good will a tank be....if you guys havent wondered players can constantly re join out of spawn then what will you do then with out "HEAL OVER TIME " And tanks "JUGGERNAUT BEING COMPLETELY USELESS " Then who will take dmg in both clash and fresh players who are ready to attack ???...I am not one of does players who "Pays to win" or "Rich players" i am only a simple person who sticks to he's farming ...but all i am asking for is to nerf korruption and leave tanks useful again. Sns is a pet that heals/dmg and the pools are just scattered around and it not very common so you'll rarely see an "Sns stack ", anyways stacking sns is pointless against a nerko team since stacking sns will most likely leave you immune to stun same goes for korruption only problem is stacking korruption leaves no survivability/mana and it such a common pet which the half of the whole population have, so rip tanks and those who are against this nerf enjoy playing with 0% mana and dying in less than 5 seconds since tanks now have to hide and let dps take the dmg until he gets he's jugg back up after a 45 second cd...Tanks "JUGGERNAUT" is there most valuable survival kit like mages shield/heal and also rogues hp packs, now imagine if there was a pet that can take away does skills away form you...You dps will most likely be begging for a nerf..now tell me if am wrong???...and if it wasn't for does "whiners", crying on forums", "Complaining"...Then this game would had been a total mess and unbalanced....And form what i see is that sts release something so that we can test and give out are "FEED BACKS AND WHAT WE THINK OF THIS " Why shouldn't we have the rights to speak up and give out our thoughts?????? And as there ever even been a pet that has killed any tanks in less than 5 seconds without being stunned??? Yes their has been and that was the almighty munch mouth...no tanks should be able to die fast at such rate and i know am not the only one who thinks that munch mouth unbalanced the game same like korruption is doing right now...if mm was nerfed so should korruption....now please dps how will you feel once your tanks die before you...No heal over time/no mana/no juggernaut is Total BS...at least let the mana drain apply but not tanks only survival tools.

Binlaggin
06-07-2016, 01:59 PM

(Nightshade, anyone?)

If this LEGENDARY is going to be this powerful and game breaking, then the next arcane pet is going to launch nuclear weapons. Korruption is far, far ahead of the power curve.

Look at all of the issues:

1) It completely eliminates heal for warriors and heal over time.
2) Juggernaut becomes inactive
3) It drains mana faster than the rate that a team can regen (remember mages got a mana nerf)
4) There is no cool-down period between uses of multiple corruption AAs
5) The area of effect is gigantic compared to other pets, including arcane pets such as toor
6) The effects of this pet cannot be cleared by Stampy (remind you an acrane pet)
7) Korruption has a faster cooldown than Stampy. So even if stampy did clear the effects, it wouldn't be available for the 2nd AA.
8) This pet actually makes rogues more useless than before. They don't offer mana nor a proper team heal.

I'm sure I forgot a few things but just 1 or 2 of the above issues are enough to warrant a nerf. Couple all of them together and you have a god pet. Like I said, we can't have such a pet unless you're ready for the next arcane pet to launch nuclear weapons. At which point, all of the proponents of this free pet will be the ones crying for a nerf. PvP players just want to have balance, which sts had done a good job of lately. This pet, however, has taken the fun out of pvp; I don't even login anymore because it's not fun to play when it's broken like this

Amsosorry
06-07-2016, 02:13 PM
You guys should focus more on warriors other than yourself @ dps ...then you'll se what completely wrong about this pet, and i mean "Completely" am sure there's dps out there who finds this pet ridiculous

Eagle Eye229
06-07-2016, 02:48 PM
I predict the pets aa was made for the new pet system.

This pet was not free.

You find a pet that challenges you and you instantly want a nerf.

See someone using korruption?use yours.

Alot of what was said is super situational.

Go put korruption aa in your pets.gg, and not that hard.

Youngwezzy209
06-07-2016, 03:17 PM

This pet was not free.

So you think that a pet that can break through tanks jugg/drain mana/cancel heal over time just be stacked, over and over again? that just absurd that isn't a gg/good game.

Haligali
06-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Is there any way to involve the devs in pvp somehow? The thing that people still need to complain on forum about the game is broken discourages me to download the app again.

Ophelia
06-07-2016, 03:58 PM
If this LEGENDARY is going to be this powerful and game breaking, then the next arcane pet is going to launch nuclear weapons. Korruption is far, far ahead of the power curve.

Look at all of the issues:

1) It completely eliminates heal for warriors and heal over time.
2) Juggernaut becomes inactive
3) It drains mana faster than the rate that a team can regen (remember mages got a mana nerf)
4) There is no cool-down period between uses of multiple corruption AAs
5) The area of effect is gigantic compared to other pets, including arcane pets such as toor
6) The effects of this pet cannot be cleared by Stampy (remind you an acrane pet)
7) Korruption has a faster cooldown than Stampy. So even if stampy did clear the effects, it wouldn't be available for the 2nd AA.
8) This pet actually makes rogues more useless than before. They don't offer mana nor a proper team heal.

I'm sure I forgot a few things but just 1 or 2 of the above issues are enough to warrant a nerf. Couple all of them together and you have a god pet. Like I said, we can't have such a pet unless you're ready for the next arcane pet to launch nuclear weapons. At which point, all of the proponents of this free pet will be the ones crying for a nerf. PvP players just want to have balance, which sts had done a good job of lately. This pet, however, has taken the fun out of pvp; I don't even login anymore because it's not fun to play when it's broken like this

For every issue you've mentioned,
If both teams are using equivalent number of korruption,
I still don't see how it becomes a problem.

We both know negative cancels out negative.

You want balance?
This is about as balanced as it gets.

Tif
06-07-2016, 04:06 PM

You want balance?

So how are you supposed to kill the other team when nobody has any mana, Just reduce the size of the AA and make it not stackable and it wouldn't be too bad.

Haligali
06-07-2016, 04:09 PM

(Nightshade, anyone?)

nightshade is a bad example, samael was much more better when nightshade introduced, it didn't ruined anything, i didn't even bother getting it. if you look for an example of a cheap legendary pet which ruined pvp then ill say breeze, it was clearly a mistake and was nerfed.. and countered with nekro later.

Ophelia
06-07-2016, 04:16 PM
So how are you supposed to kill the other team when nobody has any mana, Just reduce the size of the AA and make it not stackable and it wouldn't be too bad.

You can refer to my response to haieta regarding mana drain.

Ophelia
06-07-2016, 04:18 PM
nightshade is a bad example, samael was much more better when nightshade introduced, it didn't ruined anything, i didn't even bother getting it. if you look for an example of a cheap legendary pet which ruined pvp then ill say breeze, it was clearly a mistake and was nerfed.. and countered with nekro later.

I don't get the point you're making here.

My statement isn't about a game changer pet in pvp,
But that rarity doesn't exactly determine value or effectiveness.

I stand by my statement that nightshade is a prime example.

Kriticality
06-07-2016, 04:41 PM
I've just watched several clash video taken before th introduction of korruption.

Might I remind you sns is about 2 years old now? Not exactly wut I'd consider a recent pet.

Nightshade > hammerjaw

Korruption > sns

I don't really see how your point about pet longevity (before it becomes outdated) holds water.

Sns pools can stack,

The pet negates main skills of classes. Sns didn't. I'm prob in those clash videos that you watch and Sns rarely kills anything anymore. Sns is best for stats not aa. I have all the pets that you mention. I also haven't lost a korruption clash yet. It's not difficult to beat. Same bad players behind pets. But it's stupid. I'm also a Mage and it doesn't bother me much at all in clash. But the pet that everyone has is negating an entire class. It's negating a tanks ability to tank. No pet should do that. The closest pet to this one has been breeze. I've fought with and against all new pets since I started playing. There is something wrong with this one. The pet is broken. It needs adjustment. Why they fixed stampy being able to banish korruption pools? But the banish doesn't work bc the effect lingers on. This is not the way it should work. The only requisite to use this pet is to own it. There are plenty of Sns users that use the pet poorly. You need no skill at all to pull and korruption. Again this isn't coming from me losing to it bc I don't. This is objective look at a pet that is negating classes. No other pet makes it so you can't use your skills. It's preposterous. There needs to be immunity built in when pets are ridiculously over powered. Just like nekro.

Haligali
06-07-2016, 04:43 PM
I don't get the point you're making here.

My statement isn't about a game changer pet in pvp,
But that rarity doesn't exactly determine value or effectiveness.

I stand by my statement that nightshade is a prime example.
you wrote: 'I can name several other legendary pets that easily puts other arc. pets to shame.'

which arcane pets? samael was king of pvp that time and brothers whim pve.

You dont understand why a free for all pet better than all, "you play every day, farm lot/spent plats, you bought samael, maridos, nekro, sns whatever, but hey, we can give a free pet for everyone which is better than all these" its a big f you in the face from sts.

Binlaggin
06-07-2016, 04:56 PM

You want balance?

This is not balance. :fatigue:

People have spent 30, 40, 50 million in jewels, pets, gear, etc. People have spent countless hours farming for mythic sets to the point where they almost quit this game. Your idea of balance is that this should all be overpowered by a free legendarypet? That is not balance my friend. This is clearly an oversight. I highly doubt the devs would have intended for Korruption to work this way

Amsosorry
06-07-2016, 06:51 PM

You want balance?
Only way this game is is going to be balanced is that sts nerf korruption...now please listen...just listen i beg of...and i promise this will make it all clear...This pet (Korruption) AA nuffles heals which means "TANKS,WARRIORS" which are mainly know for surviving and taking dmg for your dps so you won't die as fast. Now how can we do that if there's a pet that cancels Warriors Juggernaut/heal what can we possibly do to stay alive???????????????????????? Oh i know how about tanks hide behind mages and let them absorb dmg for the team...till the pools run out hopefully he can last at least 10 seconds form 3k-10k criticals constantly being shot at he's 5k hp...tanks most likely won't be able to survive that with no heal over time to keep him alive would he?... Now my question is to you what would you suggest a warrior to do? I really would like to know...you must have a good answer since you said you don't see the problem here. This question also goes to all dps here to, who are against the nerf

Lawpvp
06-07-2016, 07:28 PM

You want balance?

About as balanced as it gets was before the goblin event. And 2 wrongs dont make a right. Using a broken pet to fight against a broken pet doesnt mean the pet is no longer broken.

This pet was not free.

You are one of the people who was up in arms to prevent rogues being buffed. So we all know how much you care for balance: not at all

This pet doesnt challenge me, i havent lost a clash in i dont even know how long. But it makes pvp absolutely stupid.

Winning in pvp requires teamwork and individual player skill to kill your enemies before they kill you and/or surviving longer than your enemies. When a single pet prevents both of those entirely its no longer pvp. You cant survive longer than enemies when tank healing/jugg, mage heal and pack heal over time is canceled. You cant kill your enemies faster than they kill you when nobody on your team has any mana to use skills.

AND TO Eagle Eye
I challenge you to set up a 5v5 clash with anybody on either team. Make it somewhat even gear/skill wise. Let the other team use 3 korruption and atleast a nekro, your team use whatever u want except korruption. Post the scores here and come tell everyone korruption hasnt broken pvp. Til then gtfo and go find another game to oppose obviously needed buffs/nerfs/alterations

Youngwezzy209
06-07-2016, 08:41 PM

Nightshade > hammerjaw

Korruption > sns

Sns pools can stack,
Your most likely talking about terroshock vids or ziix, just so you know I play with does types of player's and before we even clash we set up rules such as a "No korruption clash". Reasons why, korruption unbalances PvP and takes away the fun of it, when playing with this pet tanks will hardly last and if tanks falls before DPS does, we all should know what will happen next. Tanks are built to last and support the team, takes DMG for the team. With out Juggernaut or any heal over time a tank wouldn't even last 4 seconds on one pool, now players are stacking it and over using the pet. And it has taken away everthing a tank was made for.

Youngwezzy209
06-07-2016, 08:49 PM
So enough said this pet must get nerfed.

Binlaggin
06-07-2016, 10:10 PM
So enough said this pet must get nerfed.

This thread has been on fire today for 4 pages of comments and no comments by sts. It'd be nice to hear their thoughts on this matter. Seems like all points have been made

xutreuqux
06-07-2016, 10:17 PM
This pet is alrdy useless on pve, make it useless in pvp too yep

Upperbound
06-08-2016, 12:54 AM
The solution might be: not cancel but reduce heal effect and prevent corruptions to be stacked. Other things are ok with this pet.

Ophelia
06-08-2016, 04:16 AM
The pet negates main skills of classes. Sns didn't. I'm prob in those clash videos that you watch and Sns rarely kills anything anymore. Sns is best for stats not aa. I have all the pets that you mention. I also haven't lost a korruption clash yet. It's not difficult to beat. Same bad players behind pets. But it's stupid. I'm also a Mage and it doesn't bother me much at all in clash. But the pet that everyone has is negating an entire class. It's negating a tanks ability to tank. No pet should do that. The closest pet to this one has been breeze. I've fought with and against all new pets since I started playing. There is something wrong with this one. The pet is broken. It needs adjustment. Why they fixed stampy being able to banish korruption pools? But the banish doesn't work bc the effect lingers on. This is not the way it should work. The only requisite to use this pet is to own it . There are plenty of Sns users that use the pet poorly. You need no skill at all to pull and korruption. Again this isn't coming from me losing to it bc I don't. This is objective look at a pet that is negating classes. No other pet makes it so you can't use your skills. It's preposterous. There needs to be immunity built in when pets are ridiculously over powered. Just like nekro.

Hang on, did you just say "sns is best for stats not aa"?

If that is indeed the case,
Would you like to explain to me why exactly before pet augmentation, sns had a 6-7m price tag attached to it and munch mouth only 3-3.5m?

We all know mm has beast happiness bonus.
Why then would anyone pay x2 the amount for a pet which isn't top in terms of its happiness bonus, and in your words "not best for aa" either?

Secondly, thank you for saying korruption isn't difficult to beat.
For everyone who is scratching their heads for a way to work around this pet, I suggest you approach papa for strategies.

Next, "the only requisite to use this pet is to own it":
That also applies to every other pet in game.
Except, you've forgotten to mention pet feed (hai Bless and malison).

I'll address your concerns about the tank class in one of my upcoming post.

Ophelia
06-08-2016, 04:19 AM
you wrote: 'I can name several other legendary pets that easily puts other arc. pets to shame.'

which arcane pets? samael was king of pvp that time and brothers whim pve.

You dont understand why a free for all pet better than all, "you play every day, farm lot/spent plats, you bought samael, maridos, nekro, sns whatever, but hey, we can give a free pet for everyone which is better than all these" its a big f you in the face from sts.

You're contradicting yourself.

As you have pointed out, samael was king of pvp;
And in its glory days, I highly concur.
You also said nightshade "didn't ruin anything" when it was introduced.

So why then would you compare an op pet to another that isn't?

If you're looking for an example, you can clearly see I have placed nightshade in juxtaposition to hammerjaw in my previous reply to Kriticality. Both pets are not op, the basis for comparison is therefore fair.

In that same vein,
For a game changer pet like sns,
It naturally follows you need a pet equally powerful in its own rights like korruption.

I can't agree with your rationalisation.

Bottom line it seems your gripe is about korruption being a "free for all" pet. I shall address that in my reply to Binlaggin.

Ophelia
06-08-2016, 04:22 AM
This is not balance. :fatigue:

People have spent 30, 40, 50 million in jewels, pets, gear, etc. People have spent countless hours farming for mythic sets to the point where they almost quit this game. Your idea of balance is that this should all be overpowered by a free legendary pet? That is not balance my friend. This is clearly an oversight. I highly doubt the devs would have intended for Korruption to work this way

Wait a minute, so your gripe is that korruption is a free pet and of legendary rarity?

Well, wut if korruption was the event lb pet awarded during this goblin event instead (just as sns was in the 2014 elondrian event). Where in only about 30 eggs are in circulation, and once again only the rich peeps can afford to own one?

I question if the ppl presently asking for a nerf on korruption will remain the same. Honestly, I highly doubt it.

Ophelia
06-08-2016, 04:25 AM
Only way this game is is going to be balanced is that sts nerf korruption...now please listen...just listen i beg of...and i promise this will make it all clear...This pet (Korruption) AA nuffles heals which means "TANKS,WARRIORS" which are mainly know for surviving and taking dmg for your dps so you won't die as fast. Now how can we do that if there's a pet that cancels Warriors Juggernaut/heal what can we possibly do to stay alive???????????????????????? Oh i know how about tanks hide behind mages and let them absorb dmg for the team...till the pools run out hopefully he can last at least 10 seconds form 3k-10k criticals constantly being shot at he's 5k hp...tanks most likely won't be able to survive that with no heal over time to keep him alive would he?... Now my question is to you what would you suggest a warrior to do? I really would like to know...you must have a good answer since you said you don't see the problem here.

"Mainly known for surviving and taking damage"?

You've forgotten to add that since the inception of arcane sword,
Tanks are also well known for dealing an insane amount of dmg and making the kills.

"Till the pools run out hopefully ... Can last at least 10 seconds ... Most likely won't be able to survive."

You know that is the same exact concerns I have as a rogue being pulled into the lava pools spawned from a tank's arcane sword.
Wut is even funnier, should such a concern exist in the first place when going up against a class that is (I quote you) "mainly known for surviving and taking dmg for the team"?

So please forgive me if I'm not about to start a pity party for tanks. I say it is high time they finally got a taste of their own medicine concerning pools + dying in and as a result of it.

I'll additionally highlight why I brought up the issue of arcane sword and its relevance to the topic in my subsequent post.

Ophelia
06-08-2016, 04:29 AM
About as balanced as it gets was before the goblin event. And 2 wrongs dont make a right. Using a broken pet to fight against a broken pet doesnt mean the pet is no longer broken.

I wouldn't say korruption is a "broken pet".
But you know wut?
If your team is outa mana, whoopee!
So are your opponents.

When the opposing team is equally at the same disadvantaged situation as you are, how isn't this balance?

Ophelia
06-08-2016, 04:33 AM
Korruption unbalances PvP and takes away the fun of it, when playing with this pet tanks will hardly last and if tanks falls before DPS does, we all should know what will happen next. Tanks are built to last and support the team, takes DMG for the team. With out Juggernaut or any heal over time a tank wouldn't even last 4 seconds on one pool, now players are stacking it and over using the pet. And it has taken away everthing a tank was made for.

You can refer to my reply to Amsosorry regarding my thoughts on tanks' status quo.

Arcane sword unbalances pvp and takes away the fun of it. When playing against tanks, we dps will hardly last and if we get pulled into lava pools, we should know wut happens next. Tanks are not built to dish out high dmg nor make the kills. With arcane sword, no rogues would even last 4 seconds in the pools. Now tanks are stacking themselves and over using the arcane sword. It has taken everything a dps class represented and endowed upon tanks.

I'm in no way trying to derail this thread,
My line of reasoning however is,
If a weapon, the arcane sword, can radically redefine the purpose of a class, then I see little reason why not a pet (legendary rarity or otherwise).

You're essentially telling me that tanks turn to mush in less than 4 secs within the pools.

Then, here is an honest question to you:
In a situation whereby
1 tank + 3 dps (at least one rogue) VS
3 tanks + 1 dps
And both teams are using 3 korruptions, 1 nekro.

Who do you think will win?

Eagle Eye229
06-08-2016, 04:52 AM
Did no one notice that:

They give away mythic set for build up to underhul(pretty decent).

Now pet you EARNED (it wasn't free,you had to earn it...) that is competitive is available.

Maybe stg is trying to bridge the gap.

Along with now you can put korruptions aa into another pet(I'm sure that was thought of when he was made.)

It is all designed and stg already said they got new pets (and old) coming.

Leave korrupotion alone (maybe the smallest,Itty bitty shave off mana/tick.).

Brazzzx
06-08-2016, 08:37 AM
I am a mage myself but i also find this pet really annoying since it a free pet now that players stack them, i really dont know how can anyone be against the nerf lol...imo korruption is a broken pet why should there be a pet that removes heal over times and drains mana like it noting, why do you think it ok just to stack a pet like that and be against it? Pvp is now completely ruined due to this pet

Robhawk
06-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Imho no pet should be able to cancel heal over time of any class! Also no pets passive or AA should be able to cancel juggernaut... this is without any doubt RIDICULOUS!

Let korruption do the mana drain like it does now, then its hard enough to get around it but the heal over time and jugger cancellation is just a bad joke! It would be a joke even as arcane pet but it was a nearly free event pet for everyone... omg!

ps: I have it too on 2 toons but i refuse to use this crap pet!

Brazzzx
06-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Imho no pet should be able to cancel heal over time of any class! Also no pets passive or AA should be able to cancel juggernaut... this is without any doubt RIDICULOUS!

Let korruption do the mana drain like it does now, then its hard enough to get around it but the heal over time and jugger cancellation is just a bad joke! It would be a joke even as arcane pet but it was a nearly free event pet for everyone... omg!

ps: I have it too on 2 toons but i refuse to use this crap pet!
I agree a pet that able to break through tanks jugg shouldn't be possible, now that players are stacking them there's no survivability/no mana letf in pvp. The pets needs to be nerfed nuff said

Kingofninjas
06-08-2016, 10:08 AM

If you're looking for an example, you can clearly see I have placed nightshade in juxtaposition to hammerjaw in my previous reply to Kriticality. Both pets are not op, the basis for comparison is therefore fair.

In that same vein,
It naturally follows you need a pet equally powerful in its own rights like korruption.

Bottom line it seems your gripe is about korruption being a "free for all" pet. I shall address that in my reply to Binlaggin.

He is not contradicting himself. He is simply pointing out that comparing nightshade as being better than hammerjaw to korruption being better than sns is ripe with logical fallacies. His point is, and I agree, that nightshade being better than hammerjaw at that time is irrelevant simply because neither of those pets were used in PvP at all. Samael was the pet predominantly used. In the korruption vs sns case, korruption is actually used in PvP, as was SnS.

Kriticality
06-08-2016, 10:14 AM

Would you like to explain to me why exactly before pet augmentation, sns had a 6-7m price tag attached to it and munch mouth only 3-3.5m?

Why then would anyone pay x2 the amount for a pet which isn't top in terms of its happiness bonus, and in your words "not best for aa" either?

For everyone who is scratching their heads for a way to work around this pet, I suggest you approach papa for strategies.

Sigh Sns is not the best pet for stats. It's best used for the stats it grants is what I was saying. Sns stats are better than Sns aa.

Kingofninjas
06-08-2016, 10:15 AM

SnS does not have the clear best AA in the game (PvP wise). Nekro does. Maybe korruption right now. The main reason most knowledgable players use SnS is because of the massive 13.5 crit, 15% damage and stat bonus. Yes, munch mouth has more armor, but you sacrifice 5% crit for it. Some mages do not want to make that sacrifice.

The reason people pay so much for SnS is because it can completely change PvE timed runs and just casual farming for the player and because it is a novelty pet, more so than munch mouth and nekro.

There are many ways to own a pet but not use it effectively. For example, SnS is best utilized in narrow areas. Someone who does not realize this may not be using it a effectively s someone who does. Nekro has a 5 second cooldown between shields. Someone who uses the AA while this cooldown is still in effect loses the biggest benefit of its AA. Korruption has side a large radius for its AA that it takes no skill to time the AA. Pet feed is an irrelevant point. If you can afford a 6m pet like munch mouth, you can afford to feed your pet.

Carapace
06-08-2016, 06:17 PM
Just going to chime in that we are reading and following this thread, though we don't have any large comments at the moment while we discuss things about the pet.

Some things I can discuss:

- This week (6/9/16) we will be removing the initial manaburn impact of the pool, so there will be about 0.5 seconds for players to at least react and run before getting mana drained.

- We like the mana drain mechanic, we feel it makes for some strategic plays in PvP and it does have a counter in Stampy. We are debating whether the 10% mana drain is too much for a legendary pet. One of the things we want to preserve is that with multiple korruptions, a coordinated team can capaitalize on all of the korruption mana nukes at once rather than them ignoring the others for example.

- We have discussed the size of the effect being potentially too much in PvP. A reduction of about 20-25% of the area of effect has been discussed.

- We are discussing the functionality of the Heal Over Time prevention. At the moment this removes the heal over time completely as long as you are affected, but the affect drops off after about 0.5 seconds. There may be an adjustment here so that it prevents healing rather than removing the heal completely

So we are reading this and we are aware of the concerns, however we are trying to be careful in how we might adjust the pets ability given players worked hard to earn him during the event and we've put ourselves in troubling spots before overreacting to pet abilities and stats. There might be an adjustment coming, and it might be in one of the areas or some of the areas mentioned above but we're still discussing internally.

Feel free to comment whether you think any of these ideas have merit related to the concerns you are all conveying, but I make no promise that any of this will happen or will happen in the % amounts described above based on other factors. Everything is always subject to change.

- Carapace

Kingofninjas
06-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Just going to chime in that we are reading and following this thread, though we don't have any large comments at the moment while we discuss things about the pet.

- This week (6/9/16) we will be removing the initial manaburn impact of the pool, so there will be about 0.5 seconds for players to at least react and run before getting mana drained.

- We like the mana drain mechanic, we feel it makes for some strategic plays in PvP and it does have a counter in Stampy. We are debating whether the 10% mana drain is too much for a legendary pet. One of the things we want to preserve is that with multiple korruptions, a coordinated team can capaitalize on all of the korruption mana nukes at once rather than them ignoring the others for example.

- We have discussed the size of the effect being potentially too much in PvP. A reduction of about 20-25% of the area of effect has been discussed.

- We are discussing the functionality of the Heal Over Time prevention. At the moment this removes the heal over time completely as long as you are affected, but the affect drops off after about 0.5 seconds. There may be an adjustment here so that it prevents healing rather than removing the heal completely

So we are reading this and we are aware of the concerns, however we are trying to be careful in how we might adjust the pets ability given players worked hard to earn him during the event and we've put ourselves in troubling spots before overreacting to pet abilities and stats. There might be an adjustment coming, and it might be in one of the areas or some of the areas mentioned above but we're still discussing internally.

Feel free to comment whether you think any of these ideas have merit related to the concerns you are all conveying, but I make no promise that any of this will happen or will happen in the % amounts described above based on other factors. Everything is always subject to change.

- Carapace

More than anything, it's effect on heal over time is what makes it OP. This is why tanks jugg gets canceled. They still have their damage reduction, but cannot heal themselves when their hp drops below 50%. Same with mage heal. We get the initial health burst, but heal over time is canceled.

I agree that the mana reduction adds strategy to the game, but I think cancelling heal over time makes it a little too OP for a pet that could be obtained by anyone for 3-4 hrs of gameplay during the course of the 1 week event.

My suggestion would be to remove the heal over time completely, and reduce the CD the same as mages heal CD, making well timed korruption AA keep a teams mana permanently down.

konafez
06-08-2016, 10:40 PM
I have been reading this thread and I have to voice a observation.

The point I see being made over and over is "no one pet should rule PvP"..but infact nekro has for years...

The other point I see being made is "a free pet should not be this powerful" ..but its OK for a pet that costs 4 or 5 mill to be that power full?

So what I'm getting from this thread is "elite players with elite gold to spend should rule PvP..and everyone else should go suck eggs"

You see..pets are like tools..you use the right one for the job..and if you don't have the right one..you go get it or you can't do the job. Stampy counters this pet..if you can't afford stampy then find another solution. I'm just so tired of seeing people run to the devs to complain every time the game presents a challenge to them...let me refresh your memory

The nerf crawly threads
The nerf Grimm threads
The nerf breeze threads
Even more nerf breeze threads
And still more nerf breeze threads
The nerf nekro threads
The nerf swift threads
Now the nerf koruption threads

Do you see where I'm going with this..

Fredystern
06-08-2016, 11:28 PM
I have been reading this thread and I have to voice a observation.

The point I see being made over and over is "no one pet should rule PvP"..but infact nekro has for years...

The other point I see being made is "a free pet should not be this powerful" ..but its OK for a pet that costs 4 or 5 mill to be that power full?

So what I'm getting from this thread is "elite players with elite gold to spend should rule PvP..and everyone else should go suck eggs"

You see..pets are like tools..you use the right one for the job..and if you don't have the right one..you go get it or you can't do the job. Stampy counters this pet..if you can't afford stampy then find another solution. I'm just so tired of seeing people run to the devs to complain every time the game presents a challenge to them...let me refresh your memory

The nerf crawly threads
The nerf Grimm threads
The nerf breeze threads
Even more nerf breeze threads
And still more nerf breeze threads
The nerf nekro threads
The nerf swift threads
Now the nerf koruption threads

Do you see where I'm going with this..

Nerf all pet!!! =$

Kaziscate
06-08-2016, 11:43 PM

I'm pretty sure that pet would also cancel Nekro's shield,Fantasma's shield,Aegis' Shield,Tank's Invincibility shield,Captain America's shield,Agents of the SHIELD,the Mirror Shield,and a forcefield. Pretty much every possible shield there is hehe.

epicrrr
06-09-2016, 12:44 AM

- Carapace

please dont reduce pool size if you reduced it then it becomes useless, also the 10% mana drain is ok.. They can either have a mana regen sorcs or a vengeful blood skilled warrior, the pet is supposed to be a disruptor and is doing a fine job. Also again please dont remove the negation of heal over time effects we dont want a long clash as it tends to be dull. Korruption is literally a game changer, time it right and you just might win.

Luciano Lobo
06-09-2016, 01:45 AM

- Carapace

Please don't reduce the area of effect of this pet. Is useful on PvE too specially on Elite Underhul. It prevents the heal over time orbs of the orc wizards and the Cryostar.

Robhawk
06-09-2016, 03:06 AM
- We are discussing the functionality of the Heal Over Time prevention....
So we are reading this and we are aware of the concerns, however we are trying to be careful in how we might adjust the pets ability...

When you start with pets that can cancel or break essential skills like heal over time, juggernaut or mage/rogue shields you will completely destroy PvP! The only class that doesn't rely on shield/heal over time things are rogues...
Without heal, jugger and shields we are finally at Rogue Legends and this is the day i will completely quit this game because for me PvP always was the most important part of the game.

I know all rogues will cry about this post but its the truth! Without any defense skills its just deal most damage to win and this is and ever will be rogues!

Oezheasate
06-09-2016, 05:00 AM

In that same vein,

Sns aint no game changer, it was, it isnt anymore. SnS wasnt that much of a game changer as korruption is, yes the pools are op but you can step out and the effects will be negated, with korruptions its a lot harder to evade the pools and the effects remain even after exiting those pools. You obviously dont know much about endgame pvping.

Oezheasate
06-09-2016, 05:04 AM
You can refer to my reply to Amsosorry regarding my thoughts on tanks' status quo.

Arcane sword unbalances pvp and takes away the fun of it. When playing against tanks, we dps will hardly last and if we get pulled into lava pools, we should know wut happens next. Tanks are not built to dish out high dmg nor make the kills. With arcane sword, no rogues would even last 4 seconds in the pools. Now tanks are stacking themselves and over using the arcane sword. It has taken everything a dps class represented and endowed upon tanks.

I'm in no way trying to derail this thread,
My line of reasoning however is,
If a weapon, the arcane sword, can radically redefine the purpose of a class, then I see little reason why not a pet (legendary rarity or otherwise).

You're essentially telling me that tanks turn to mush in less than 4 secs within the pools.

Then, here is an honest question to you:
In a situation whereby
1 tank + 3 dps (at least one rogue) VS
3 tanks + 1 dps
And both teams are using 3 korruptions, 1 nekro.

Who do you think will win?

3 tanks, here again we see how little your understanding of endgame really is.

mistery
06-09-2016, 06:25 AM
only make it so when you get out of the pools, heal over time works again, no other nerfs plez

Xstealthxx
06-09-2016, 06:25 AM
DONT NERF IT! it is only the fighting chance a mage can have.
besides everybody have korup, so why nerf?

Shimada
06-09-2016, 08:09 AM
+1 Nerfed Korruption. I too have Korruption, hate to used it fot it's very ugly. This free pet should never be more powerful than arcane pet.

Niixed
06-09-2016, 10:59 AM
If a single pet is the source of significant pvp imbalance, it probably needs to be modified. I doubt STS intended for Korruption to cause this much greif. I like how they are being thoughtful and careful when considering this nerf.

Amsosorry
06-09-2016, 12:59 PM

- Carapace

I hate the whole idea on heals being cancelled, so imo nerf the heal over time being cancelled by korruption pools

Youngwezzy209
06-09-2016, 01:31 PM

- Carapace

I also disagree on the whole heal over time being cancel. let the mana reduction apply, but nerf the whole enemies heal overtime being cancel. Tanks needs some sort of heal overtime. if not, nerf just tanks horn and let Juggernaut heal over time apply.

Binlaggin
06-09-2016, 03:37 PM

- Carapace

That's not the issue. The issue with this pet is that if you enter the AA pool for even .0001 seconds, then your jugg and heal over time (which horn is all heal over time) will be completely wasted. Every single tank in pvp has glint set, which means that you cannot escape the pools. They will pull you in. So having a .05 second grace period at the start is cool and all, but that doesn't really solve the problem because they will pull you in eventually and the effects of this pet will continue after you leave again.

Lawpvp
06-09-2016, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't say korruption is a "broken pet".
But you know wut?
If your team is outa mana, whoopee!
So are your opponents.

When the opposing team is equally at the same disadvantaged situation as you are, how isn't this balance?

Clearly u dont understand what the term "broken" means when it refers to games. So ill challenge u to do the same thing i challenged eagle eye to do.

Set up a 5v5, anybody on either team but try to make it somewhat equal in terms of gear and skill. Let the other team use 3 korruption and atleast 1 nekro, your team can use any pets excluding korruption. Post the scores here then come tell me it isnt a broken pet.

"But you know wut? If your team is outta mana, whoopee! So are your opponents." No. Just no. Your argument is that korruption isnt broken because my team can use it aswell. Just because both teams can use korruption doesnt mean the pet isnt broken. Thats a terrible argument.

Youngwezzy209
06-09-2016, 04:53 PM
That's not the issue. The issue with this pet is that if you enter the AA pool for even .0001 seconds, then your jugg and heal over time (which horn is all heal over time) will be completely wasted. Every single tank in pvp has glint set, which means that you cannot escape the pools. They will pull you in. So having a .05 second grace period at the start is cool and all, but that doesn't really solve the problem because they will pull you in eventually and the effects of this pet will continue after you leave again.

Yes your right, it didn't even seem like a nerf at all smh. IMO they should just completely remove the nuffles on heal over time. or at least let tanks Juggernaut not be effected by the pools

Plqgue
06-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Please don't reduce the area of effect of this pet. Is useful on PvE too specially on Elite Underhul. It prevents the heal over time orbs of the orc wizards and the Cryostar.
+1 it's a good pve pet as well

kinzmet
06-10-2016, 06:51 PM

- Carapace

Firstly, this is one of the Dev's post with sooo few thanks! (from the time I made this post)
Secondly, Korruption will be the next Breeze, another useless pet in the stable that won't be used except when were bored.
Lastly, the pet is amazing! For the free player, its a god send. But of course we were just free players, the plat buyers will always win the favour. So, go ahead and nerf the pet. :disgust: :disgust: :disgust:

I got points to say,
1. Korruption is not a free pet, everyone who have it surely worked it out from the event or bought it with golds. If you consider those efforts useless, then yes it is free.
2. Why legendary pet shouldn't over power arcanes? The colors are just rarity, Nightshade is definately stronger than Glacian why not nerf him too?
3. The pet is working as the Devs intended I would say, its just that the players have not yet coped and adjusted to this pet.

Amsosorry
06-10-2016, 08:30 PM
I am totally disappointed, devs didn't listen to noting what we asked for

Amsosorry
06-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Yes your right, it didn't even seem like a nerf at all smh. IMO they should just completely remove the nuffles on heal over time. or at least let tanks Juggernaut not be effected by the pools

I agree on juggernaut not being able to get effected on the pools, even doe were already to late since they think they "Nerfed" the pet

rustygun
06-11-2016, 12:17 AM

Every thing is useless against this stupid pet the worst only thing is get out of pool and all keep getting axe in my hp just keep droping really fast jugernaut and heal all fail this is a very inconsiderate addition to pet ability Developers should ask themselves this question where is the line drawn with the rules of players skill ability vs pet aa ability why should pet ability take presidents over skill ability, why should any any pet have the ability to destroy any skills function example why should a pet ability nulify rogue razor shield, mage arcane shield and warrior juggernaut? the very essence of what define a character a pet turning it into mush.. We just got back juggernaut guys now you,ve given this pet the ability to nerf us all.. Vs a mage I just wait until he heal Korr aa he dead no matter if he have nekro I just keep pressure on him until he heal.. Game over no hp regen I say that to say this to make legendary pets more powerful than arcane is not right.. Please consider all I've said... Rule of thumb should be pet aa should not nulify the definition/ability of any character skills

kinzmet
06-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Every thing is useless against this stupid pet the worst only thing is get out of pool and all keep getting axe in my hp just keep droping really fast jugernaut and heal all fail this is a very inconsiderate addition to pet ability Developers should ask themselves this question where is the line drawn with the rules of players skill ability vs pet aa ability why should pet ability take presidents over skill ability, why should any any pet have the ability to destroy any skills function example why should a pet ability nulify rogue razor shield, mage arcane shield and warrior juggernaut? the very essence of what define a character a pet turning it into mush.. We just got back juggernaut guys now you,ve given this pet the ability to nerf us all.. Vs a mage I just wait until he heal Korr aa he dead no matter if he have nekro I just keep pressure on him until he heal.. Game over no hp regen I say that to say this to make legendary pets more powerful than arcane is not right.. Please consider all I've said... Rule of thumb should be pet aa should not nulify the definition/ability of any character skills

So you want another useless pet in the stable? You say the legendaries can't be stronger than arcane? Then you should have change your title to "STS dont make any Legendary Pets anymore"

I play both engame and twink PvP, I dont have problem against this pet in 1v1 unlike what you said. It is really easy to go out of the pool. But it is different when in clash and the AA are stacking.

What the Devs should do is to negate "Stacking" of this pet's AA and not nerfing it. If they nerf this pet in anyway other than making the AA not stacked then it will become useless. Nekro's AA and LnL's AA don't stack, I think they can do the same here.

Lawpvp
06-11-2016, 05:01 AM
So you want another useless pet in the stable? You say the legendaries can't be stronger than arcane? Then you should have change your title to "STS dont make any Legendary Pets anymore"

I play both engame and twink PvP, I dont have problem against this pet in 1v1 unlike what you said. It is really easy to go out of the pool. But it is different when in clash and the AA are stacking.

What the Devs should do is to negate "Stacking" of this pet's AA and not nerfing it. If they nerf this pet in anyway other than making the AA not stacked then it will become useless. Nekro's AA and LnL's AA don't stack, I think they can do the same here.

Nothing should break jugg or cancel any form of healing, period.

kinzmet
06-14-2016, 06:06 AM
Nothing should break jugg or cancel any form of healing, period.

Well, there you have it! Closed minded won't really listen to reason. If nothing should break jugg why would the devs introduced the concept in the first place?

mistery
06-14-2016, 06:47 AM
no nerf sorry
go cry

SacredKnight
06-18-2016, 02:22 AM
lol.

May as well make a pet who's AA is nullification. Removes all buffs on enemies, debuffs on allies and negative environmental factors, such as pools.
I think we can call it D-DOS and the AA name can be Error.404 Buff not found. xD

B.Bence
06-18-2016, 02:34 AM
Use stampy.

kinzmet
06-20-2016, 11:16 AM
lol.

May as well make a pet who's AA is nullification. Removes all buffs on enemies, debuffs on allies and negative environmental factors, such as pools.
I think we can call it D-DOS and the AA name can be Error.404 Buff not found. xD

Your describing a pet AA that is non-existent, but korruption's AA is live on game. Lets keep it on korruption's or else it would be like
The Scissor said : Paper is fine nerf Rock!
Then you replied by : If were not going to nerf rock, then why dont make Cannon? It destroys the three.

The arguments becomes messed up, so just stick to korruption.
Anyway he is already nerfed.

Potato is me
07-23-2016, 07:31 PM

- Carapace

Dear Carapace,

Instead of constantly nerfing pets that you guys release why not try releasing two contrasting pets that can curb each other in future? Like for korruption case, this gluey slimmy mess diminshes mana, u couldve released another pet (a pail and a mop looking pet to clean up that mess fould be funny) tgt with it that can regen mana as much as how much korruption diminish. (Just an example). Personally, i hate it that you guys keep changing the mechanics of the pets, it wouldve been better if we have an array of pets to choose from in pvp and constantly have to think of ways to counter different types of pets people use than to have a playing field with just nekro/sns. Kill the pet, but dont bury it

Sincerely yours,
Potato :O

Earlingstad
07-25-2016, 07:21 AM
Rather than nerfing Korruption, the radius of its AA Toxic circle should be made smaller so that it is easier to avoid.

Mana drain is annoying yes, I dont disagree but it is more annoying when the range of the AA is so huge as to encompass the whole team in it. While mana drain is good for strategic play, it is better to make the AA do mini circles rather than 1 huge circle.