PDA

View Full Version : Close Race

tjornan
06-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Jeez the race for the art competition is close! i voted for warchanter and hes is only 2 behind tullen! ur votes can really make a differrence!

Dizko
06-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Okay thats it.

You are not allowed to make any more random threads until you get that sponge bath from the hot nurse.

flaimdude
06-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Okay thats it.

You are not allowed to make any more random threads until you get that sponge bath from the hot nurse.

This. Seriously. XD

Rebel
06-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Can I go to the hospital and get a sponge bath from a hot nurse.

tjornan
06-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Okay thats it.

lol i dont want a spong bath.... U know y? Cuz in this hospital ur assigned nurses... And my nurse is a 50 yr old man.... I dont want a sponge bath from him... Plus! The kid in te bed next to me gets an 18 yr old hot nurse! Hes 9 and not even old enough to appreciate it

Rebel
06-14-2010, 09:44 PM
lol i dont want a spong bath.... U know y? Cuz in this hospital ur assigned nurses... And my nurse is a 50 yr old man.... I dont want a sponge bath from him... Plus! The kid in te bed next to me gets an 18 yr old hot nurse! Hes 9 and not even old enough to appreciate it

Alright, this is how you fix this. Slowly crawl over to the other boy's bed, pull him out from under the covers, and crawl into his bed. Be sure to remember to say that you hit puberty in the last 5 minutes and a massive growth spurt. Easy as that...

flaimdude
06-14-2010, 10:01 PM

They probably did that on purpose, lol. XD

Prest87
06-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Voted tying vote go warchanter!

tjornan
06-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Alright, this is how you fix this. Slowly crawl over to the other boy's bed, pull him out from under the covers, and crawl into his bed. Be sure to remember to say that you hit puberty in the last 5 minutes and a massive growth spurt. Easy as that... im so bored im seriously thinking about doin that

Inching
06-15-2010, 03:11 AM
U are a paying customer and have the rght to reject treatment or change doctors and nurses. Exercise your right and report back.

Do us proud and if u r successful in the hot nurse sponge bath you can start a new guild with that name in it. Until then, no more posts unless it's good news. !!! Pix from ur mobile phone would help also.