PDA

View Full Version : Korruption needs to be nerfed

Youngwezzy209
06-05-2016, 09:02 PM
This pet is ridiculously op, it able to break through tanks jugg and cancel heal over time ,playing with this pet requires no skills nor tactics since your mana is being constantly burned and making tanks almost impossible to stay alive since players usually stack these pets. Why should there be a pet that cancels both heal and jugg, with out both jugg and heal over time there is no survablity not just for tanks but dps also. The pools are almost impossible to avoid when theres 3 korruption in one map.

Amsosorry
06-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Ive already made a similar thread to this feel free to support.

Binlaggin
06-05-2016, 10:36 PM
Ive already made a similar thread to this feel free to support.

I think we need multiple threads. The last korruption thread got tossed into the suggestion section of the forums, which nobody reads. The mods and devs did not take it seriously that this pet is a serious problem, far worse than breeze

Arlorz
06-06-2016, 12:21 AM
I agree totally, im out of pvp until this gets fixed.
I wouldn't care if this would be a LB pet and only 25 people would have it, but hell, everybody and their mother has this pet. No thanks.

Redjellydonut
06-06-2016, 12:33 AM
agreed Korruption is way too op... i take out nekro and sns para rogues with an undergeared mage. i think it would be better if korruption burned mana much slower and pool did not last so long or maybe reduce the radius of the pool since in the small CTF hallways its almost impossible to avoid

Binlaggin
06-06-2016, 12:49 AM
agreed Korruption is way too op... i take out nekro and sns para rogues with an undergeared mage. i think it would be better if korruption burned mana much slower and pool did not last so long or maybe reduce the radius of the pool since in the small CTF hallways its almost impossible to avoid

You don't avoid this pet. The aa has auto target

Fredystern
06-06-2016, 01:21 AM
Jugg cancel in the pools? O.o i even dont about know it =$
Anyway you just need a team that was wellplayed, yesterday my team no koruption beat a team with 3 korup :) no need to chase thier dps, but focus on protect your teammates, even mage should protect a warrior too as i usually do when thier heal over time cancel, you guys only need to be patient, if there no chance to win just out from the room ._.

epicrrr
06-06-2016, 05:33 AM
we usually just run from the pool, and if u have nekro the shield reduction towards mana burn still count

Zeus
06-06-2016, 06:43 AM
Anyway you just need a team that was wellplayed, yesterday my team no koruption beat a team with 3 korup :) no need to chase thier dps, but focus on protect your teammates, even mage should protect a warrior too as i usually do when thier heal over time cancel, you guys only need to be patient, if there no chance to win just out from the room ._.

Sorcerers are the least affected class by Korruption.

@ Epic
That's great but a warrior at end game cannot run from 3 pools, he will not live long enough to delay jugg until he's safely away from the effects.

Spell
06-06-2016, 07:38 AM

I clash alot and this is 100% true.a team with 0 korruption vs 3 can still win very easily if you have GOOD team work.if u cant adjust to a pet dont just nerf it because u can't handle it.although i do agree that once a toon leaves the pools thier heals should go back to normal. It should only nullify heals while inside the AOE or korr.

mrm
06-06-2016, 08:02 AM
Agreed with what spell said

ILuFa
06-06-2016, 08:56 AM
Nerf nerf and nerf again:(

Fredystern
06-06-2016, 11:05 AM
I clash alot and this is 100% true.a team with 0 korruption vs 3 can still win very easily if you have GOOD team work.if u cant adjust to a pet dont just nerf it because u can't handle it.although i do agree that once a toon leaves the pools thier heals should go back to normal. It should only nullify heals while inside the AOE or korr.

Agree!! Their heal over time should come back after they out from the pools

Lyfiia
06-06-2016, 01:15 PM
I agree, korruption must be Nerfed

Lyfiia
06-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Its ridiculous a legendary pet sometimes be more usefull than arcane ones, i got SNS nekro maridos toor and sometimes use korruption is being far way better than use sns nekro etc etc in a clash... Its pretty ridiculous

gingeronimooo
06-07-2016, 12:57 AM
if its so strong just use it urself instead of crying on msg board

Binlaggin
06-07-2016, 02:22 AM
if its so strong just use it urself instead of crying on msg board

It's not that simple. It's making jugg and horn not work. What good is a tank without jugg and horn? This pet broke pvp

Jemairopogi1
06-07-2016, 05:29 AM
No need to nerf. Just teamwork :)

Sent from my 401SO using Tapatalk

Amsosorry
06-07-2016, 06:03 AM
Ohhh...let sts make a pet that breaks mages shield and whipe rogues hp pack...then let see who will be crying on msg board

Cons
06-07-2016, 08:07 AM
Worst that could happen is 4tanks with 3-4 korruptions lol

Fredystern
06-07-2016, 10:12 AM
Worst that could happen is 4tanks with 3-4 korruptions lol

Use 2 korup, i bet they only can handle it around 2minutes

Zeus
06-07-2016, 10:14 AM
Use 2 korup, i bet they only can handle it around 2minutes

Tanks don't need skills to make their damage, it comes from proc. Also, VB can regenerate for them...

reiewaun
06-07-2016, 12:12 PM
Sorcerers are the least affected class by Korruption.

@ Epic
That's great but a warrior at end game cannot run from 3 pools, he will not live long enough to delay jugg until he's safely away from the effects.

It's a big risk to use 3 korruption and one nekro in tdm, if u don't have good dps it will turn boomerang,I don't think many can benefit from it

Binlaggin
06-07-2016, 01:01 PM
It's a big risk to use 3 korruption and one nekro in tdm, if u don't have good dps it will turn boomerang,I don't think many can benefit from it

If you don't have good dps, you lose regardless

reiewaun
06-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Anyway it's just to adopt and get used to this change korruption brought, if stay on past u can never accomplish anything

Binlaggin
06-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Anyway it's just to adopt and get used to this change korruption brought, if stay on past u can never accomplish anything

What is there to adapt to? How can a tank adapt to not being able to heal or not being able to use juggernaut? The only way to adapt is for a tank to type, "/a please don't attack me until korruption pools have cleared guys."

Kriticality
06-07-2016, 05:24 PM
What is there to adapt to? How can a tank adapt to not being able to heal or not being able to use juggernaut? The only way to adapt is for a tank to type, "/a please don't attack me until korruption pools have cleared guys."

Amen. Tanks got this the worst for sure. Rogues kind of bad too. As a Mage it's more of an annoyance but still. I agree. It's removed tanks ability to tank. It's become a race to force the other team to 0 mana and hopefully have good auto procs. Frankly it encourages 4 tank 1 Mage team where Mage stays back. Korruption the other team. Proc 4 swords. Mage heal. Pull other team lol. They also can activate vb before or after the Mage heal. Just a quick way of saying to those that think it makes things more even, believe me, people will be finding the best ways to abuse this pet. And it's easily abused.

#savethetanks2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
06-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Amen. Tanks got this the worst for sure. Rogues kind of bad too. As a Mage it's more of an annoyance but still. I agree. It's removed tanks ability to tank. It's become a race to force the other team to 0 mana and hopefully have good auto procs. Frankly it encourages 4 tank 1 Mage team where Mage stays back. Korruption the other team. Proc 4 swords. Mage heal. Pull other team lol. They also can activate vb before or after the Mage heal. Just a quick way of saying to those that think it makes things more even, believe me, people will be finding the best ways to abuse this pet. And it's easily abused.

#savethetanks2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When our mage in a clash has to start running to get mana packs, something is wrong. This pet is absurd. Cant wait for sts to wake up and smell the nerf roses

Zeus
06-07-2016, 07:46 PM
When our mage in a clash has to start running to get mana packs, something is wrong. This pet is absurd. Cant wait for sts to wake up and smell the nerf roses

I play most my time on mage nowadays,never have I used A shield.i don't die a lot because I learned how to play right away.Now it time for rogues to understand how the game should be and it's chaos.

Do not waste your time.

Imback Al
06-07-2016, 08:13 PM

I didn't quite get that only heard blah blah waaaaaa waaaaa cry cry sob XD

Seriously tho this pet being able to stack is a horrible attribute. As a rogue, mana is hard to come by. In clash with 3 tanks 1 Mage 1 rogue mana is impossible when the opposing team stacks 3 korruption... Like seriously lol, tick tick tick mana gone..gg

will0
06-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Now tank cant stack and being OP and start killing dps with axe throw pull now they blame on korrupt pet...

if tank cant stack and kill, rogues also can't hide behind tank to KS and do Crit AS.. they start blaming mage have the least problem with this pet... look at the basis of this cycle (tank stack / rogues hiding behind tank) and so on it keep repeating itself...

Amsosorry
06-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Now tank cant stack and being OP and start killing dps with axe throw pull now they blame on korrupt pet...

if tank cant stack and kill, rogues also can't hide behind tank to KS and do Crit AS.. they start blaming mage have the least problem with this pet... look at the basis of this cycle (tank stack / rogues hiding behind tank) and so on it keep repeating itself...
You aren't making any sense...

will0
06-07-2016, 09:56 PM
You aren't making any scene...

i am not making "scene" .... i "no" understand you ..

Zeus
06-07-2016, 10:29 PM

4 tank stack with 4 korruptions is actually ridiculous and disables DPS...

Spell
06-07-2016, 10:38 PM
I didn't quite get that only heard blah blah waaaaaa waaaaa cry cry sob XD

Seriously tho this pet being able to stack is a horrible attribute. As a rogue, mana is hard to come by. In clash with 3 tanks 1 Mage 1 rogue mana is impossible when the opposing team stacks 3 korruption... Like seriously lol, tick tick tick mana gone..gg

152048 huhu <3

Behoove
06-08-2016, 02:47 AM
No need to nerf. Just teamwork :)

Sent from my 401SO using Tapatalk

If you only got trash to say, please stay out of such discussions! idk if you are just always ganging but i am also vsing 1 vs 1, which makes it hard to "just teamwork".
And beside itīs op to warriors, i also think its annoying to just drain mana, it just slows down pvp when you run out of mana. And due to my view it is no skill to pvp vs an opponent without mana. I do have korruption myself of course but i just think itīs annoying an op for a "free" pet

Fredystern
06-08-2016, 02:55 AM
Tanks don't need skills to make their damage, it comes from proc. Also, VB can regenerate for them...

I know about it, but their heal over time will get cancel too :) without heal and jugg tank die, VB only regenerate small amount of HP