PDA

View Full Version : What is it with PvP and swearing?

Whirlzap
08-11-2011, 10:51 AM
It's happened a few times when you just beat a person so many times and they just get mad.
Why, though? Honestly it is just a game and if you lose to someone, maybe it is just a bad day for you.
I don't see any reason to boot someone or call them names if it is a fair PvP fight.
I encountered a few unhappy people today, so I just want to see why.
Can't we all just get along?

Cascade
08-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Its simple-People dont like losing...honestly i absolutly hate losing...anyways yeah

Ayc2000
08-11-2011, 11:04 AM
whirlz, your one to talk...

Zerious
08-11-2011, 12:40 PM
whirlz, your one to talk...

sensing two things here: history, and smoke...from flames...

IBTL

MightyMicah
08-11-2011, 12:58 PM
I guess people get so envoloped in the game that they forget that its just a game and that they are playing against real people with real feelings...just my two cents ^^

Ayc2000
08-11-2011, 01:01 PM
sensing two things here: history, and smoke...from flames...

IBTL
ahh, I didn't mean it in a mean way, I ment it like a jk way, lol

Gluttony
08-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Its simple-People dont like losing...

Seconded, if you play the game to look forward to losing then why are you playing in the first place. Some players just choose to vent in an expletive manner. There are other things that just make the situation worse such as losing to the same player multiple times in a row, having a close call or just plan frustration at nothing going your way.

Zerious
08-11-2011, 01:25 PM
I guess people get so envoloped in the game that they forget that its just a game and that they are playing against real people with real feelings...just my two cents ^^

this is what i've decided to agree with XD