04-13-2010, 11:16 AM
1 - Enchantress freezes a target with Ice Storm

2 - Warrior Stomps Stomps target

3 - Shattered Combo

4 - ???

5 - Profit

Reaper
04-13-2010, 11:45 AM
There is also a nature strikes one... to see that, go to http://theappradar.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=55

Skeeta
04-14-2010, 02:46 AM
Don't take the chantresses oppurtunity to do a great combo(their self combo) to jump and do crummy dmg spreading them out and wasting mana on a fireblast.

Protip for bears: don't jump on frozen ground

FeralDruid
04-14-2010, 04:30 PM
protip for skeeta: combos yield higher damage than the special skills do individually. More damage = more hate, more hate = better chance the bear will keep aggro instead of it rushing towards the clothie that just rooted it.

Buvet
04-14-2010, 04:57 PM
this combo only works well if the chantress and ursan are in communication, while I do get lucky from time to time,the only time I've been really effective is when I play side by side with my sister.

@feraldruid- good call. bears are to be the tanks. As amusing as it is to watch a clothie get mobbed, I am a fan of getting the kills.

Skeeta
04-15-2010, 12:32 AM
Frost circle lightning then fire blast is way more dmg and clears mobs faster than a shattered combo. If a Mage can't kite let them die. I rarely die unless it's those mobs that suck you back to wtfpwn me in one shot. I hqve played a pally and war in ffxi, a pally, war, bear, and dk tank in WoW. I understand threat and mob placement pretty decently. This game isn't deep or complex enough for someone to actually sit and absorb all the blows. Think of this game as being icc geared runnin non heroic 5 mans. Bum rush everything. Just myopinion though.
(the next two dungeons seem to actually promote having an actual tank but right now a little unnecessary)

EddyBumba
04-15-2010, 02:38 AM
I agree with everyone, for now. The updated levels and skill changes seem to suggest what we all thought, bears are tanks and I'd have guessed that the upcoming content would push that further, just as the added instances have. I've seen enchantresses screaming "WTF!! I've just been one shotted!!" loads after yesterday's update and chickens going through health pots like they're sweets.
It's better for the game as chickens having massive dps and being able to tank was very frustrating and I was getting a bit sick of seeing so many in the game.

mmogamer0014
04-15-2010, 06:16 AM
Tip-doesnt matter if the enchantress does the combo or not when ursans stomp to make it happen it saves the chantress some mp...

mmogamer0014
04-15-2010, 06:19 AM
Tip-doesnt matter if the enchantress does the combo or not when ursans stomp to make it happen it saves the chantress some mp...Blurific Lv 25 Ursan on Alterra

Ujustgotnuked
04-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Ur the definition of a necromancer, cuz u just necro every old post you see....

Ujustgotnuked
04-13-2013, 04:19 PM
What are you talking about. I NEVER necro.

Sincerely Drain

Uve necroed more than 10 threads now, a necro is when u reply to a really old thrad, uve replied to 10 threads with the year 2010, 3 years ago, u DO necro