PDA

View Full Version : Combos

v5point0
06-14-2010, 10:19 PM
I know of:

Shatter - Ice Storm/Frostbite + Stomp
Terror - Something with Hell Scream & Stomp if I am not mistaken

Is there anything that you can pull on your own as warrior?

Arjun
06-14-2010, 11:49 PM
Umm I thinks if you have one of those frozen axes or somesuch you can freeze and stomp solo combo as a warrior. . . Shattered. . . I dunno if I imagined it tho. . .could be completely wrong. And it's nightmare (mage skill) and Hellscream (warrior) for the olde Terra combo. . . one of me personal fav's. .. .and once again. . . could be imagining it but I could of sworn I seen a warrior and an archer combo on terror. . .was defft Hellscream (warrior) and I thinks . . . thinks shattering scream on the olde archer. Tho I still gotts ta look in on this one. Yeah. . . . . the Guilds is trying to be all secretive hush-hush on the whole subject of. . . combos. So am guessing tht tht's why you didnt get much of feedback on it. . . but it's a good question. In fact I don't see why it shldnt be discussed on these forums and directly to have begun wif. . . .recruitment bait perhaps?

Archer - Roots / Thornwall + Mage - Lightning for Nature Strike.
Greenpeace Rulz. . .

King Richie
06-15-2010, 02:34 AM
Nature strike - thorn root+lighning
chaos blast - nightmare + blast shot (can also be done by dark proc weapons)

there is actually loads but I just can't remember ..

Arjun
06-15-2010, 04:15 AM
[Bow's Humbly] Your Highness. . .

Pleasure_Pirate
06-15-2010, 05:15 AM
Hot flash - Frostbite or Ice Storm + Fire Storm
Steam - Frostbite or Ice Storm + wand auto attack
Shattered can also be done with Blast Shot

Barbamitsos
06-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Umm I thinks if you have one of those frozen axes or somesuch you can freeze and stomp solo combo as a warrior. . . Shattered. . . I dunno if I imagined it tho. . .could be completely wrong. And it's nightmare (mage skill) and Hellscream (warrior) for the olde Terra combo. . . one of me personal fav's. .. .and once again. . . could be imagining it but I could of sworn I seen a warrior and an archer combo on terror. . .was defft Hellscream (warrior) and I thinks . . . thinks shattering scream on the olde archer. Tho I still gotts ta look in on this one. Yeah. . . . . the Guilds is trying to be all secretive hush-hush on the whole subject of. . . combos. So am guessing tht tht's why you didnt get much of feedback on it. . . but it's a good question. In fact I don't see why it shldnt be discussed on these forums and directly to have begun wif. . . .recruitment bait perhaps?

Archer - Roots / Thornwall + Mage - Lightning for Nature Strike.
Greenpeace Rulz. . .

Ure corect about the war combo. Anyway it doesnt really have a diference from just stomp... About 20 more dmg