PDA

View Full Version : Fix that asap! Check now

Johnaudi
08-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Iv just customized my talon and finally got full custom set.... But when i use talon it gives me rr set sparkles and rr set bonus : http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j334/Johnaudi1998/5f3f68dc.png
Please reply and thanks... Also theres still the L40 pack for 4 items still showing lvl10...
Thanks

Johnaudi
08-11-2011, 02:24 PM
And yea, i used my custom recurve and it gives me custom set bonus.... And sparkles

Gluttony
08-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Iv just customized my talon and finally got full custom set.... But when i use talon it gives me rr set sparkles and rr set bonus

Why wouldn't it? It gives you the same set bonus it did before you crafted; what did you expect it to remove all set bonuses and leave you with no sparkles at all?

Whirlzap
08-11-2011, 02:27 PM
What he doesn't understand is that there is a specific item you need for the set bonus.
I don't know about the bird gear, but I assume the green sparkles come ONLY from the Recurve, not the Talon.

Johnaudi
08-11-2011, 02:31 PM
I think it shud get green sparkles cuz few months ago,my friend Phxboy had the set with talon and it glowed green...also we can get confused from rr and custom....

Gluttony
08-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Only the recurve set offers the custom set bonus. I've never heard anything different, but if Phxboy has a screenshot he could prove me wrong.

Johnaudi
08-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Sry for double posting....I dont think u got it.... Fury gives yellow sparkles and it own bonus....when i upgrade to fortified it gives another set bonus and green sparkles..... Same thing aT MM>Enchented and RR>Custom ...

Johnaudi
08-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Again sry...... No,i even Pvped with it and it still gives yellow sparkles...

Gluttony
08-11-2011, 02:35 PM
No I don't think you understand... only the recurve offers a custom set bonus. Not all custom sets offer the bonus.

Johnaudi
08-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Look at Yani's thread : It gives set bonus! Same as custom *kinda* ..... go check!

Johnaudi
08-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Nvm Just checked pic.. But why is it like this? It shud glow green! Now ppl tell me thts raid roach :i need to show them in trade to beleive lol

Gluttony
08-11-2011, 02:50 PM
I was going to refer you to Yanis' guide but I guess you've figured this one out on your own. The only difference in set bonus between the RR talon set and the custom talon set is +2 armor; however the difference between the RR recurve set and the custom recurve set is +5 crit, +2 dodge, +1 H/s, +2 M/s, +11 damage and +2 armor (an entire sets worth of bonuses, hints the double sparkles). You can see why the set was so popular/expensive.

Ixillicus
08-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Only the "best" set for the custom/fortified/enchanted gear gives the green sparkles. (For mage they only get green sparkles with enchanted staff, enchanted wand and bracer dont give. Same thing for custom sets. THe custom recurve gives green sparkles, the custom autobow set, custom talon set etc. dont. Fortified gets set with green for sword and shields. It's just how it works.

Technique
08-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Only the "best" set for the custom/fortified/enchanted gear gives the green sparkles. (For mage they only get green sparkles with enchanted staff, enchanted wand and bracer dont give. Same thing for custom sets. THe custom recurve gives green sparkles, the custom autobow set, custom talon set etc. dont. Fortified gets set with green for sword and shields. It's just how it works.

Not true, you also get green sparkles with the two hand sword fortified set.