PDA

View Full Version : Emoticons!

Johnaudi
08-11-2011, 02:54 PM
There shud be some emoticons in chat to purshe by platinum : like the emote pack
E.g: free pack(starter): :) :D :( :'(
Others (plat paid): :@ <3 </3 ^_^
... like emote pack with Cons :)

Piosidon
08-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Or let us use emoji

Hawkbby
08-12-2011, 02:25 AM
Honestly, I wouldn't want emoji in chat. I have seen my facebook friends use emoji and they can make pretty harmful things. Like now, I have emoji and I could make something inappropriate, or hurtful. So that's my reason saying that, Emoji should not be allowed.

Johnaudi
08-12-2011, 02:56 AM
Wth hawk its the sAme thing when we do this without emoticons : :@ lol idk if u have hard feelings :)

Hawkbby
08-12-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm just letting you know that some people might not like what people can do with emoji. I never said anything about me getting hurt by emoji, I said I've seen people using emoji and messing with people. I'm just correcting you on what you said about me. :)

Mothwing
08-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Haha myst and i were talkin bout this yesterday ;) i agree. It would be a cool feature. Maybe an optipn to hide/show emoji? Idk. But i dont want this to lead to another chat filter like hawk said. I feel restricted enought to what we say in-game. The muting and filter has become a little too serious imo.