PDA

View Full Version : Something about axe throw

Vrazicak
06-06-2016, 09:35 AM
So, recently, I've been using axe throw quite a lot, and I noticed, that sometimes, I can move while axe pull is active, and sometimes, I can't.
Does anyone know what influences on it? Is it just a bug, or we really should be able to move while our axe pull is active, if anyone knows, I'd like to hear some answers. Thanks in advance.

dinzly
06-06-2016, 09:51 AM
do u use the chain bait upgrade??

AL Real Tank Ulleros son of Ollerus, descendent of great Nordr legend, Uller

Binlaggin
06-06-2016, 12:27 PM
When the axe is being pulled in, you cannot move for about a second. it's normal

Suentous PO
06-06-2016, 07:26 PM
The server has to make a cohesive whole out of several parts running at different speeds and make it look like it's all happening at the same time, but it's not.
Everyone has different lag/speed ect and that input is not in harmony so what we see can be "fudged" by either the server or your device making one picture.
-sometimes what we see isn't exactly what is happening. This is easy to see when running two devices in the same map, one took looks like it's facing one way, look on the other screen he's facing the other way after running. Or one looks to run faster.
Imagine 10 ppl on skype about to sing happy birthday at the same time from 3 different continents, the server works kinda like an auto tune to make crappy voices sound harmonious.

Then again maybe just another bug lel

Vrazicak
06-07-2016, 10:02 AM
I figured that on android you can move while you're pulling axe, on chrome you can't though.

Ravager
06-07-2016, 10:51 AM
I figured that on android you can move while you're pulling axe, on chrome you can't though.

That is what I tested a few months back. It used to be the same on both devices (move and throw axe without stopping). Now they are different. It was posted in bugs section I think but not enough views/responses?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?294725-Rooting-when-using-Axe-skill&highlight=axe+throw