PDA

View Full Version : Questions About Banished Set

Deathlyreaper
06-06-2016, 07:42 PM
I am just wondering if there is only 1 banished version for each Class? (Like the glintstone and the 36myths forgot the name but the one with himingleva etc.)

Will it be like the glintstone set where there is only 1 version? Or will be like the antignome set with multiple versions ( i remember someone mentioning that when you craft the antignome armour for mage there is an int/str and int/dex version kind of like the arcane pendant)

Also, if there is only 1 version of the banished set does that mean that getting the "best" version in antignome set is not a must? Or you dont have to sorry about getting the "best" version?

S.T.S Please Answer or clear this up for me Thanks

Deathlyreaper
06-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Bump still wondering

eugene9707
06-10-2016, 10:55 PM
I am just wondering if there is only 1 banished version for each Class? (Like the glintstone and the 36myths forgot the name but the one with himingleva etc.)

Will it be like the glintstone set where there is only 1 version? Or will be like the antignome set with multiple versions ( i remember someone mentioning that when you craft the antignome armour for mage there is an int/str and int/dex version kind of like the arcane pendant)

Also, if there is only 1 version of the banished set does that mean that getting the "best" version in antignome set is not a must? Or you dont have to sorry about getting the "best" version?

S.T.S Please Answer or clear this up for me Thanks

well... if you look in crafting, there's multiple version of the armor for banish set. so im guessing it's similar to anti-gnome