PDA

View Full Version : how come?

mejslll
08-11-2011, 05:32 PM
during pvp i counted my kills and when game ended i had zero kills!!! went back and counted kills i had six kills... ????? why didnt the kills register ??

happen a few time i would get 5 kills and 4 or 3 would reg?

any explination?

Buddyf97
08-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Are you counting the scoreboard at the end or the amount if kills on your character? Maybe it needs to refresh.

Zerious
08-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Are you counting the scoreboard at the end or the amount if kills on your character? Maybe it needs to refresh.

this is the case with my goals in ctf, I always seem to have a 2 hour period before it shows extra goals made. Perhaps this is all

mejslll
08-11-2011, 10:56 PM
that makes some sense... (delay from them posting)

well, i count when i kill and i normally look at end when it shows kill stats, when they didnt match i went back and read all the "who killed who info" at top

im a bear and it is bad enought bears have a hard time with kills do to low crit like birds and seems like mages... GIVE ME MY KILLS - LOL

Zerious
08-12-2011, 11:35 PM
that makes some sense... (delay from them posting)

well, i count when i kill and i normally look at end when it shows kill stats, when they didnt match i went back and read all the "who killed who info" at top

im a bear and it is bad enought bears have a hard time with kills do to low crit like birds and seems like mages... GIVE ME MY KILLS - LOL

you could try a cyber talon bear XD

WhoIsThis
08-12-2011, 11:51 PM
There is sometimes a delay in registering kills. Give it 24 hours.

For bird, there is also a bug involving thorn root kills.

Zerious
08-12-2011, 11:53 PM
There is sometimes a delay in registering kills. Give it 24 hours.

For bird, there is also a bug involving thorn root kills.

this has been around forever. Since day one, you learn to live around it