PDA

View Full Version : Operative skills

Acezero
08-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Like seriously who thought these were a good idea? I mean are they only meant for bosses? Mind wreck, the damage isn't that high unless it's a critical with our low crit rate. The fire ticks are too slow but the stunning is okay. The health becomes insignificant when you have 250 hp. Lurch is fine. Amp pain is. An amazing skill. Neural shock sucks. Blur cool down is far too long to be useful. That jumping skill jumps way too slow for it to count. Root was done well. And last but not least our aoe skill that slows enemies but not damage them on a 30 seconds cooldown. Is this a joke?

Ellyidol
08-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Chill.

It just fully launched.
Level cap is only 26.
No big class changes have been made.

Be happy you're at least playing, we iOS users don't even have skills to use to begin with :)

Physiologic
08-11-2011, 08:42 PM
The order in which you use your skills makes a huge difference.

KhaosAngel
08-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Be happy you're at least playing, we iOS users don't even have skills to use to begin with :)
Man i'm finding all kinds of good quotes tonight :) by the way do you mean that you dont have the capable skills to pick up the device and play the game, or that you aren't able to download yet so you can't use the skills:beguiled: hehe i'm only kidding I know- and not to beat a dead horse but agree that order is important, especially when we figure out the order with the other classes

Samhayne
08-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Hey Acezero,

Welcome to the forums. However, I'd like to bring your attention to the Forum Rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

In the future, we'd appreciate it if you kept your posts in a more constructive manner. Saying something sucks isn't really constructive. Asking for thoughts or ways to make skills work better is a much better tact.

THC
08-12-2011, 06:23 AM
The binding skill has a 10 sec down I think not 30

Holyspell
08-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Idk our skills dont seem to be great but its true the order makes a huge difference im seeing it is no where near the bird build in pocket legends i dont like the skill options too much but they get the job done i been doing great and i usually only use three skills

Slush
08-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Idk our skills dont seem to be great but its true the order makes a huge difference im seeing it is no where near the bird build in pocket legends i dont like the skill options too much but they get the job done i been doing great and i usually only use three skills

I have to agree it really is no where near the bird build in PL. We need a more powerful aoe attack like blast shot.

Physiologic
08-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Blast Shot only damages a single enemy

Lucilulu
08-16-2011, 09:11 AM
Blast Shot only damages a single enemy

If I'm not mistaken blast shot does do AOE damage No?

Physiologic
08-16-2011, 02:17 PM
If I'm not mistaken blast shot does do AOE damage No?

My apologies, Blast Shot does do AoE damage. Been playing way too much SL lately :p

Holyspell
08-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Yea some AoE would be really nice.. or even a better buff? idk my damage output is really nice atm but still..it should be better when commandos can kill at a better rate..also we need better gear..the level 25 set just robs us of crit that we need so badly..and loads on the armour x.x

Holyspell
08-17-2011, 08:20 PM
or even another skill for -armour...we had 2 armour debuffs in PL and wow... those made a 50+difference in dps

Lucilulu
08-21-2011, 03:57 PM
My apologies, Blast Shot does do AoE damage. Been playing way too much SL lately :p

NP. You are the bird expert, so made me second guess myself.