PDA

View Full Version : New housing system - pros / cons

Hartholzwurm
06-07-2016, 12:44 PM
Hy guys.

I am playing AL for a long time and saw some changes in game - some good and some bad.
But i am really unhappy with the latest innovations like housing system. Whats the sense of this? I think changes like this modify the style of this game extremely. If i want to play the settlers or catan i would not play AL.

And i only see big fat contra points.

You pay much gold, for better houses much plat/real money and u dont own it? Then u have to pay excessive rent for this per week without any advantage?

You want to relax? Just went into your guildhouse or turn off the game and relax in rl.

You wanna show how rich u are? Buy an expensive vanity, its your property, you dont have to rent it.

You need a room to decorate and interact with friends? Play another game e.g. Sims, Sim City.....

So what are the pros making someone happy to "own" (kinda confusing - pay for something i have to rent then?) a house in AL? Perhaps anyone knows this and want to tell me the secret..........:-)

Justg
06-07-2016, 03:07 PM
We have a thread for housing feedback already: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?333309-Housing-Feedback